Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

I'm at work right now counting my inventory thinking about elden ring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I should really get a move on watching more gundams for my ADTRW toxx but I keep getting distracted by vidyer games and seasonals.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Captain Invictus posted:

that feeling when you only have weekends to really accomplish things not work-related, but then just absolutely do not have the energy to do any of it

this is me all the time, except I don't even accomplish things that are work-related because I am unemployed.

the biggest thing that gets me out of the house regularly is going to the gym to work out, although that's actually going pretty well for me and I do it about 5 or 6 times a week now. the only problem is my workouts only last a few hours at most, and I somehow get so mentally wiped from doing them that I can't really do anything else for the rest of the day. I don't think they're even that intense; my energy levels are just poo poo all the time and I'm not entirely sure why (although I have a theory it may be hormone-related).

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I just finished the Fire Force manga

Goddamn..

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Fluffdaddy posted:

I'm at work right now counting my inventory thinking about elden ring

When I was working at an injection molding factory, I sometimes wondered how they did their books for waste and stuff. Like when there were actual scrap parts I had to throw out, I had to mark it down, but especially for the presses that poo poo out a ton of tiny parts really fast, there was a lot that just gets lost bouncing out of the chute into crevices and oil and that's basically uncountable when they have you running multiple of those machines at a time. Not to mention all the plastic pellets that were spilled on the ground and therefore ruined over my time there.
I had to guess that they just used the reported stuff as estimates and then at years end they probably weigh up all those gaylords full of plastic pellets and compare what they have to what they received and what they sent out as parts. But who knows. I had too much time inside my own head at that job, so poo poo like this popped up in my head from time to time to bother me.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

cheetah7071 posted:

imagine accomplishing anything

no

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

my Sunday was productive. did a lot of cleaning that was long overdue, did some meal prep for the week, watched some anime while exercising (Beautiful Dreamer, a movie I love more and more every time I watch it) and even made time to head out to the local theater (saw Death on the Nile, a movie that is extremely average).

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

Time is dead and meaning has no meaning!
Ignoring my ever increasing backlog to rewatch a bunch of short anime. Tonari no Seki-kun is still real good.

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Furnaceface posted:

Where I live you cant get good sushi so I dont know if I like it or not.

where i live you can, but it's so... different that i don't know if i'll like sushi when i eat Real Sushi

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

heike monogatari is pretty heavy

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Eat the sushi you loving cowards

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

marumaru posted:

where i live you can, but it's so... different that i don't know if i'll like sushi when i eat Real Sushi
post the Different Sushi

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Captain Invictus posted:

post the Different Sushi

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Train bomb 7/7 never forget

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Big fan of the ironic reclamation of the Chinese takeout font.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

They even drench their mock up of foreigner sushi with mayo.

marumaru
May 20, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4OylBMKtz8

oh i didnt know they had made a teaser for glyceride
neat

marumaru fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Mar 7, 2022

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
those are neat, I'd try them sure why not

Needs less mayo tho

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I live in a pretty good food area so we have a couple legit Japanese owned and ran sushi joints and woo buddy that sushi is GOOD

still a ton of goofy variations on California rolls because white people suck but the unagi and fish roe are outta this world.

Still gotta try the egg custard

marumaru
May 20, 2013

verbal enema posted:

I live in a pretty good food area so we have a couple legit Japanese owned and ran sushi joints and woo buddy that sushi is GOOD

i used to work near this japanese-owned sushi place (they even said irasshaimase when we came in just like in my japanese animes) that seemed to be frequented by a lot of asian-looking folks and it was extremely, absurdly good. covid made them close up though :(

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

pentyne posted:

They even drench their mock up of foreigner sushi with mayo.

You know it's ranch.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

marumaru posted:

i used to work near this japanese-owned sushi place (they even said irasshaimase when we came in just like in my japanese animes) that seemed to be frequented by a lot of asian-looking folks and it was extremely, absurdly good. covid made them close up though :(

There are several Chinese joints around here that are carryout only cuz I live in a red as gently caress area and they don't want assholes coming in and yelling at them :(

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
The one joint by me is awesome tho they still dine in and I get to east sushi and watch Japanese TV

I like to call out idol group names and have the servers look at me like da fuq how do u know that and I'm like in 6'6 white and eating alone at a sushi joint why wouldn't I know that I'm a loving weirdo

marumaru
May 20, 2013

lmao

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
If a sushi joint has ranch leave immediately

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Captain Invictus posted:

that feeling when you only have weekends to really accomplish things not work-related, but then just absolutely do not have the energy to do any of it

This. I've been feeling like this since Uruha Rushia was shitcanned by Hololive. Cover Corp, why? Rushia... Why did it have to happen to close to Elden Ring launch? It's just not fair. It was supposed to be a great end of the month. I mean, I've still been playing Elden Ring a lot. Like, a lot a lot. But still.. I've been feeling absolutely gutted whilst searching for the shards of the Elden Ring.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
She would have thought your gimmick was lame

marumaru
May 20, 2013

kirbysuperstar posted:

marumaru
May 20, 2013

The endless eight (hundred unfunny posts this guy makes)

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

just so unspeakably fuckin funny. absolutely hilarious poo poo. top shelf 10/10. i broke my hand slapping my knee at this incredible humor

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

marumaru posted:

The endless eight (hundred unfunny posts this guy makes)

Alright, but in the future, DON'T SIGN YOUR POSTS!!! :D :D :D

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Hizke posted:

This. I've been feeling like this since Uruha Rushia was shitcanned by Hololive. Cover Corp, why? Rushia... Why did it have to happen to close to Elden Ring launch? It's just not fair. It was supposed to be a great end of the month. I mean, I've still been playing Elden Ring a lot. Like, a lot a lot. But still.. I've been feeling absolutely gutted whilst searching for the shards of the Elden Ring.

Stay strong, gamer

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

kirbysuperstar posted:

this is a time of mourning, not of gimmicks

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
oh no

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Srice posted:

Stay strong, gamer

thank you.

symbolic posted:

this is a time of mourning, not of gimmicks

this. I'd like the trolls to be respectful, but that's apparently asking for too much.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

x

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

id rather have the goddess

or a xamel hg

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

lol

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

how terrible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild