Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I didn't expect to find anything new! So no real reason!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Perceptor is a great figure.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
I’ve heard that some people are getting their Amazon orders now, so my fingers are crossed. I need that microscope man!

BooDooBoo
Jul 14, 2005

That makes no sense to me at all.

https://fi.somethingawful.com/images/gangtags/severancemdr.gif

The_Doctor posted:

Perceptor is a great figure.

I picked him up in a Smyths yesterday, today I dug out a sniper rifle for him, and now he can go on the Wreckers shelf.

He's really good!

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

I don't normally just meme-drop, but I saw this and couldn't stop laughing.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Rhyno posted:

I didn't expect to find anything new! So no real reason!

Pffft like that stopped you from checking anyway :colbert:

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

They really just didn't let Rhinox get involved in any action scenes in later Beast Wars huh

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

They weren't selling that toy anymore

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Waspinator's getting to do plenty!

E: I mean, mostly getting owned, but he's still out there. Rhinox isn't even seeing daylight any more

Dabir fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Mar 5, 2022

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Yes, but the universe hates Waspinator.

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
I guess having a pair of chain guns just isn't that badass compared to the new guy that can shoot lightning bolts out his rear end or your boss who can now turn into a plane and a tank as well as a monkey

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Tighclops posted:

I guess having a pair of chain guns just isn't that badass compared to the new guy that can shoot lightning bolts out his rear end or your boss who can now turn into a plane and a tank as well as a monkey

There's no need to call out Depth Charge so. :colbert:

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Thank you amazon for my Microscope Man. He's the bees knees.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
gently caress sake, it’s all the terrible things maelstrommed together

https://twitter.com/seibertroncom/status/1501019762239115265

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

The_Doctor posted:

Hasbro did this with a Legacy Megazord, but it wasn't a lottery. It was "Buy NFT for $250"->"Exchange NFT for Megazord"
Which, well, why did we need to bring NFTs into this

Now it's "Buy NFT for $x and maybe you get an awful vinyl figure maybe"
WHY INVOLVE NFTS. THEY ADD NOTHING TO THIS EXPERIENCE

e:
https://twitter.com/toygrind/status/1501175891308732417?s=20&t=Eqxp10d6SB7xE5kNiFvcKQ

Sockser fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Mar 8, 2022

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

The_Doctor posted:

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless Margaret Thatcher
God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady

Sockser posted:

Hasbro did this with a Legacy Megazord, but it wasn't a lottery. It was "Buy NFT for $250"->"Exchange NFT for Megazord"
Which, well, why did we need to bring NFTs into this

Now it's "Buy NFT for $x and maybe you get an awful vinyl figure maybe"
WHY INVOLVE NFTS. THEY ADD NOTHING TO THIS EXPERIENCE
And they've all been stolen via datamining already :shrug:

usenet celeb 1992
Jun 1, 2000

he thought quoting borges would make him popular
At this point in time it's one of two things:

1. Out-of-touch execs who have heard 'somewhere' that all the kids are into these "NFT" things

2. All of your favorite brands are tied up in money laundering somehow.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

usenet celeb 1992 posted:

At this point in time it's one of two things:

1. Out-of-touch execs who have heard 'somewhere' that all the kids are into these "NFT" things

2. All of your favorite brands are tied up in money laundering somehow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSCGoefBO7Q

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Arquinsiel posted:

And they've all been stolen via datamining already :shrug:

Lol for real? That's hilarious if true.

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless Margaret Thatcher
God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady
It's how I found out about it in the first place:
https://twitter.com/ARCTIC_ST0RM/status/1500904418715344897

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I guess it’s a good thing I loving hate funko pops.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Arquinsiel posted:

It's how I found out about it in the first place:
https://twitter.com/ARCTIC_ST0RM/status/1500904418715344897

Hah, drat.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

I got SS Bee movie Ratchet and Wheeljack over the past couple of days. Overall neat toys, but both had floppy hips. They've each got different kinds of hip setups, wheeljack has ball jointed his and Ratchet has swivels. Not sure if this is a common issue, but be on the lookout if you plan to grab these. UPS lost or mislpaced Brawn, so I don't have him yet.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Yeah, both mine had floppy hips too. It’s not a dealbreaker, but it’s certainly a point against.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
How is that Brawn? I'm kinda tempted just cuz I think Brawn rules.

Keldroc
Apr 19, 2004

Marketing materials and speculation are not spoilers. Jesus Christ.

Joe Fisto posted:

I got SS Bee movie Ratchet and Wheeljack over the past couple of days. Overall neat toys, but both had floppy hips. They've each got different kinds of hip setups, wheeljack has ball jointed his and Ratchet has swivels. Not sure if this is a common issue, but be on the lookout if you plan to grab these. UPS lost or mislpaced Brawn, so I don't have him yet.

UPS lost or misplaced my Ratchet (package undeliverable) but I got a replacement yesterday. Haven't opened them yet, though.

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Good Listener posted:

Brawn's great, I think the best of the deluxe. The only thing I want that he doesn't have is an upper-arm swivel, but his shoulders have a good range of motion anyway, so that's kinda like wishing for a pony at this point.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Good Listener posted:

DigitalRaven posted:

Brawn's great, I think the best of the deluxe. The only thing I want that he doesn't have is an upper-arm swivel, but his shoulders have a good range of motion anyway, so that's kinda like wishing for a pony at this point.

Seconding this.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

All I know about Brawn is that one time he stole Megatron's gun and shot him with it, so just from that he's pretty cool

Keldroc
Apr 19, 2004

Too bad about the Achilles shoulder, though.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

UPS delivered my lost package and Amazon had already refunded me, so hey free Brawn!

He’s a pretty cool little egg shaped man.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
I will probably keep a lookout for him then~ That Buzzworth Bumblebee Kup is on the way so I'll wait a bit before splurging on another bot~

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Dabir posted:

All I know about Brawn is that one time he stole Megatron's gun and shot him with it, so just from that he's pretty cool

Megatron got him back.

Well, him and Starscream technically.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

I found Gnaw at Wal-Mart today! And also a Rhinox, forgetting I already had one.

Shiftypenguin
Mar 15, 2005

Antique Roadshow
Got my Kingdom Blaster yesterday and he's quite good. Like, even his alt mode is fun. Dunno why, but I'm digging it.

Would be nice if Eject wasn't clear blue, but eh, he's gonna live in Blaster's tape deck anyway, so no biggie.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Hey, Hasbro? What the gently caress is this?

Keldroc
Apr 19, 2004

I'm no expert but it looks like Laserbeak.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

It does, doesn't it? It isn't, though. You can tell because lazerbeak is a transformer and this is just a small plastic rectangle with a couple of sloppy paint apps on one side

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

flavor.flv posted:

It does, doesn't it? It isn't, though. You can tell because lazerbeak is a transformer and this is just a small plastic rectangle with a couple of sloppy paint apps on one side

Isn’t that the Core class soundwave? Laserbeak is like the size (and thickness) of an SD card, what were you expecting? Would you have rather they not include him at all, I guess?