Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do we want
This poll is closed.
nothing 64 22.70%
no quid pro quo 63 22.34%
it all 44 15.60%
YTURMP 111 39.36%
Total: 206 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
a new FROM Software game in which you play as Donald Trump and you must traverse the country and defeat The Rigged Election And The Hateful Democrats, and finally Drain The Swamp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

UFOTacoMan posted:

have you ever tried doing the home depot rental?
I looked into it a while back and it's $20 for 75 minutes plus you have to pay a $150 deposit.
I was trying to get some sheets of wood to my house and I opted just to get it delivered from Home Depot because when all is said and done I would be paying about the same amount and I wouldn't have to dink around with a home depot truck on a time limit.

I would hope you tipped the delivery guys more than 20$

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

CODChimera posted:

everything BLOWS

nah, not everything. some things suck

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/goadgatsby/status/1500904454492676101?s=21

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/emilygorcenski/status/1501135910326444032?s=21

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

the milk machine posted:

a new FROM Software game in which you play as Donald Trump and you must traverse the country and defeat The Rigged Election And The Hateful Democrats, and finally Drain The Swamp

kickstarter now

i want this

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

mods please change my username to "Wombaflapadoodle"

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/JonLemire/status/1501252376174346242

no! no!!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Plinkey posted:

chevy spark?

Gone this year. The domestic manufacturers have basically said that they have no interest in attracting a customer base making less than $80K a year which seems bad since that's the great majority of America, but what do I know

Bilirubin posted:

When I moved to LA for a new job I had to buy a car. It was the first car I owned in like 15 years, since the poo poo heap early 70s Chevy from high school. I got a Corolla because gently caress if I want to have something break down on the side of an LA highway. Guy I worked with, who owned like a convertible Benz and lived in Manhattan Beach, asked me to my face whether the car "suited my station" I nearly punched him in the goddamned mouth. I never stopped poo poo talking him until I left that job a few years later. Also while there I had a student offer to sell me her used car--a loving Porche Boxer. Mind, she offered a very fair price, but wtf is it with people (yes, LA but its not just there) and their status bullshit expressed through a simple means of transportation?

If you wanna have a good time, go look up Doug Demuro's YouTube channel and check out some of the luxury cars he drives. A great many of them are total poo poo inside and out, objectively less luxurious than a modern Camry.

There was one late seventies Bentley he covered that used bat switches out of the parts bin at any electronic store. These things.

The cash buys the name and not much else past a certain level

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

goth smoking cloves posted:

Lol, this is officially the war on terror 2

ill get the ball rolling on calling vodka freedom booze

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
https://twitter.com/Screendaily/status/1501172289672556556

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

https://twitter.com/newtgingrich/status/330378407403745280?s=12

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Bilirubin posted:

When I moved to LA for a new job I had to buy a car. It was the first car I owned in like 15 years, since the poo poo heap early 70s Chevy from high school. I got a Corolla because gently caress if I want to have something break down on the side of an LA highway. Guy I worked with, who owned like a convertible Benz and lived in Manhattan Beach, asked me to my face whether the car "suited my station" I nearly punched him in the goddamned mouth. I never stopped poo poo talking him until I left that job a few years later. Also while there I had a student offer to sell me her used car--a loving Porche Boxer. Mind, she offered a very fair price, but wtf is it with people (yes, LA but its not just there) and their status bullshit expressed through a simple means of transportation?

It's called carbrain and it's a terminal condition op

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

euphronius posted:

I would hope you tipped the delivery guys more than 20$

I did even better, I shared my valuable time with him.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/kristerjohnson/status/1501032692774621186?s=21

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

fate worse then death

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

the milk machine posted:

please god do this one thing

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Bilirubin posted:

mods please change my username to "Wombaflapadoodle"

Wombaflapadoodlealopbamboo
Trumpywumpy so plumpy
Trumpywumpy so plumpy
Trumpywumpeeeeee so plumpy
etc

repeat until 1950s are finished, then cocaine

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

the milk machine posted:

elden bing

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Orange Souls

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

UFOTacoMan posted:

I did even better, I shared my valuable time with him.

lmao

spending face time with quality trump poster? he should be paying you

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Felling the liches in congress with a giant sword and the ghost of ashli babbit

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Glumwheels posted:

Yes, she’s surprised people don’t agree with her that gays shouldn’t be allowed to get married or that racism still exists today.

https://mobile.twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1501212448224944132?cxt=HHwWiIC9zZKxsNUpAAAA

lmao

*squeeky wheelchair sfx*

ahhh, there's my Chippy

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1501261304874549253

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Durf posted:

lmao

*squeeky wheelchair sfx*

ahhh, there's my Chippy

lmao

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Pissflow Elysium

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

gas price up, bitch

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Thats so freaking cool dude. I hope every Russian citizen starves to death

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

thank u mr president for destroying the lives of normal Russian citizens.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

democrats lusting for death

gregday
May 23, 2003

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

more like DEMONCRAPS!!!

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

This is the tweet that got him and his old lady a sweet gig at the Vatican.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Durf posted:

lmao

*squeeky wheelchair sfx*

ahhh, there's my Chippy

lol

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.

Mayor Dave posted:

It's called carbrain and it's a terminal condition op

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZkXUkwdPFI

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

personally I would prefer if the architects of war and death were punished and not civilians caught between geopolitical gears

gregday
May 23, 2003

THERES NEVER BEEN A WAR BETWEEN TWO COUNTRIES WITH MCDO

https://twitter.com/fpleitgenCNN/status/1501260527808487432

oh.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Bilirubin posted:

They are hollow people who can't be truly said to be alive trying to buy a soul

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Jon Irenicus posted:

personally I would prefer if the architects of war and death were punished and not civilians caught between geopolitical gears

The ship of state grinds exceedingly fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

the milk machine posted:

El Don Ring