Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

im kind of excited for that but I really doubt the Nioh team is going to blow out elden rings rear end in a top hat with some weird licensed FF game lol.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

im kind of excited for that but I really doubt the Nioh team is going to blow out elden rings rear end in a top hat with some weird licensed FF game lol.

Guess again.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

thats right larry

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

thats right larry

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Manger of Paradise: Jesus Christ Origin

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Stranger of Paradise is 80gb compared to Elden Ring's 50gb which means Elden Ring is only 5/8 as good.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
i do want to try stranger of paradise but i cant imagine playing a souls like after elden ring, or any other game really

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
gently caress this game. I'm ready for the real GOTY. Yep, Jack Garland would take The Elden One up in just one arm and eviscerate their neck with a well-placed crystal blast. Elden Ring will describe the blown out diarreAahah dookie poo poo blast I blow in mah loving toilet this game is compared to Final Fantasy Origin: Stranger of Paradise.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nioh 2 was my goty of last year so i'll play their next game even though im pretty sure it's dogshit

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Hizke posted:

gently caress this game. I'm ready for the real GOTY. Yep, Jack Garland would take The Elden One up in just one arm and eviscerate their neck with a well-placed crystal blast. Elden Ring will describe the blown out diarreAahah dookie poo poo blast I blow in mah loving toilet this game is compared to Final Fantasy Origin: Stranger of Paradise.

:amen:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Not sure why it autocorrected diarrhea that way

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

Nioh 2 was my goty of last year so i'll play their next game even though im pretty sure it's dogshit

the nioh games kick rear end

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

"Nioh thanks" -me when someone tries to get me to play one of Team Ninja's turds

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

"Nioh thanks" -me when someone tries to get me to play one of Team Ninja's turds

lol

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

this

Nioh and Nioh 2 are really fun and I'm sure the FF one will be too but Elden Ring's in a league of its own

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Yeah I'd hate to play a Soulslike with giant DOA tits flying around and shi- *goes blank, falls backwards into beanbag chair pissing myself*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Playing Sekiro with worse combat and endless Diablo loot? Hachi machi me lieky long time

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Yeah I'd hate to play a Soulslike with giant DOA tits flying around and shi- *goes blank, falls backwards into beanbag chair pissing myself*

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Harrow posted:

this

Nioh and Nioh 2 are really fun and I'm sure the FF one will be too but Elden Ring's in a league of its own

Wrong.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

PROTIP: Although the Graven Sports Bra has good defense, it reduces Jiggle by 5 points. Not worth it imo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Setting your age to 99 makes your tits jiggle more but setting it to 14 allows you to start with 20,000 bits.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EmmyOk posted:

Playing Sekiro with worse combat and endless Diablo loot? Hachi machi me lieky long time

the only thing it has in common with Sekiro is that it's set in Japan and there's yokai around lol.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Great game, From Soft. Yawn. Big giant enemies that flail around with big huge AOEs huh? Where have I seen that before. Small little claustrophobic rooms with 20 guys instead of 5 now? AND they all do the same 3 hit chombo? Siiiiiiick. GOTY.

NOT!!!!!

Call me back when your game has an OST as godlike as this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXgtW-oF_Jc

Yeah. I'm thinkin' I'm not getting that call. :D

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Setting your age to 99 makes your tits jiggle more but setting it to 14 allows you to start with 20,000 bits.

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Larry Parrish posted:

the only thing it has in common with Sekiro is that it's set in Japan and there's yokai around lol.

It should have more in common with Sekiro imo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The giant tits sounds pretty good though

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Hey guys, what's up from the beach
They're all staring at the same direction
Woah oh, is she the answer?
A foxy lady

You make my heart beat faster
Temperature go off the scale
Every inch of you is so hot
No more baby, give me a sec to exhale

You came here blowin' my mind
You got me going crazy every time you shake your thing
You came here blowin' my mind
It turns to paradise as soon as you walk across the beach
You came in blowin' my mind baby
You got me going crazy every time you shake your thing
You came in blowin' my mind baby
It turns to paradise as soon as you walk across the beach

Oh...

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol Nioh does look pretty sick but I'll probably never play them. Plus I literally cannot read Nioh without saying Nioh my god! in a Randy Marsh voice.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
NOW MAKE THE LYRICS ABOUT ELDEN RING :D :D LOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol Nioh does look pretty sick but I'll probably never play them. Plus I literally cannot read Nioh without saying Nioh my god! in a Randy Marsh voice.

Lol same but I actually did play them and didn't care for them.