Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

[For the first time in the past couple weeks] man the situation with russia and Ukraine really is royally forked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

[For the first time in the past couple weeks] man the situation with russia and Ukraine really is royally forked

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
I can excuse shelling civilians but I draw the line at delaying my critically acclaimed turn based strategy game remade by WayForward of Shantae and Happy Feet Two: The Video Game fame

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sudden Javelin posted:

I can excuse shelling civilians but I draw the line at delaying my critically acclaimed turn based strategy game remade by WayForward of Shantae and Happy Feet Two: The Video Game fame

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sudden Javelin posted:

yeah that is the less funny version of the joke

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/headfallsoff/status/1501560456858714113?s=21

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Fungah! posted:

yeah that is the less funny version of the joke

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Me and an army of maniac Nintendoheads overrunning Russian positions outside Kyiv so Advance Wars can come out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_4SJzzb5mE&t=18s

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Unfortunate Interactions of Game

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

lmao

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

https://twitter.com/merrittk/status/1501565998465531908?t=5FOmFuLpnL_iBlL54yH_0g&s=19

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
"Hey did you watch the new direct? They're making a new advance wars game!"

"GET IN THE SHELTER NOW!!!"

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Miyamoto agrees to release Advance Wars only if Putin goes to the hospital in Kyiv and shakes hands with all the Ukrainian soldiers

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

lmao

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Arrhythmia posted:

Lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
[hopping on the bus in my town which i can only assume inflates with a giant balloon above it to drop me over the ulraine/russian war]

This is for stalker 2... for Advanced wars...

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Miyamoto agrees to release Advance Wars only if Putin goes to the hospital in Kyiv and shakes hands with all the Ukrainian soldiers

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

That Little Demon posted:

[hopping on the bus in my town which i can only assume inflates with a giant balloon above it to drop me over the ulraine/russian war]

The poster of kyiv

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

The poster of kyiv

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

The poster of kyiv

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

Arrhythmia posted:

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
Lmaos all round

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Syncopated posted:

Lmaos all round

:hai:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

Arrhythmia posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lma o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007