Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Good analysis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

marumaru posted:

an easy way to tell online is punctuation
if someone ends their message with a period, it's because they're barely containing their desire to murder you
if it's got nothing it's fine, if it's got an exclamation mark on a positive remark they're happy/grateful.

This ends on a period.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

marumaru posted:

if someone ends their message with a period, it's because they're barely containing their desire to murder you
if it's got nothing it's fine, if it's got an exclamation mark on a positive remark they're happy/grateful.

:thanks:

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

marumaru posted:

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Namtab posted:

When you post I wonder if you think we forgot this which when called out on you immediately scurried offline until you felt we forgot about it. We didn’t forget about it.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3982355&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=2#post520378352

The admins came up with their decision so I dont have much to discuss, what can I say.

Acerbatus fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Mar 9, 2022

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Acerbatus posted:

The admins came up with their decision so I dont have much to discuss, what can I say.

you can say nothing and leave you psycho

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Don’t post here cuntellectual

marumaru
May 20, 2013

im calling the loving cops

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

RareAcumen posted:

You were all right, skipping to Watamote ch69 totally makes it all bearable.

I couldn't tell you how Kuroki somehow managed to make 7 friends but she did it somehow. Also it's also the first time since Nozaki-kun that I've rooted for the stalker in a manga. Go get yo girl Emiri.

The latest chapter also really brings it into perspective because she's still so loving weird but she has friends who like her anyway because she's not twisting backwards to try to be some ill-conceived idea of what will make her popular.

Also Shiori Experience rocks and is basically impossible to film due to music rights, at the very least. They play Purple Haze how many times?

Sumigahara Haseo
Nov 22, 2020
https://twitter.com/SumigaharaAun/status/1501684065317101573

I'm being productive.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Acerbatus posted:

I don’t think an admin saying “stop talking about vtubers” and closing the thread equals “cuntellectual please keep throwing out pedo accusations without backing them up”

Just one person’s read. Please begone forever either way though

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Bakuon! season 2 when, you coward

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Acerbatus posted:

Delete your account

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Sumigahara Haseo posted:

I'm being productive.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I wish we'd get a good Jojo game for once.

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
7th stand user 2 will come out someday, I'm sure

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

twitter person, please

It's pronounced WUSS-ter sauce

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
worsher-chester sauce

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Waffleman_ posted:

I wish we'd get a good Jojo game for once.

At least ASB is better than EOH. Or, presumably the arcade only BR Jojos.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Runa posted:

twitter person, please

It's pronounced WUSS-ter sauce

wooster sauce

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Julias posted:

Yeah 99% of the time I hear it it's said in sincere gratitude. It's pretty obvious when people are using it sarcastically, the same way when people sarcastically say "thanks".
there's a lot to be said about the overuse of irony and sarcasm, especially on a textual media like the internet quite often is

in this essay, i will

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i loving love irony and sarcasm

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

symbolic posted:

Been saying this.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

symbolic posted:

Are you being sarcastic?

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

symbolic posted:

This sincerely.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Mister Facetious posted:

Bakuon! season 2 when, you coward

Bakuon was bad, I'd rather have another season of just about any other school club show

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold
I tried watching My Dressup Darling because it seemed popular and has simple Japanese, and it was enjoyable shlock but then i got to the bit where the young girl trips and her clothes fall off. Does it keep doing this or is it a one off?

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i assume this is about juju, imo her introduction is not meaningfully different than marin having multiple scenes/episodes with gratuitous boob jiggle animation or undressing/wearing revealing cosplay so that should be where expectations are set. even if there are restrained episodes like 8 or some of the earlier ones

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold
I dunno i feel like there's a difference between some boob jiggle in a bikini and a 12 year old looking girl falling over spread eagle.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

CJ posted:

I tried watching My Dressup Darling because it seemed popular and has simple Japanese, and it was enjoyable shlock but then i got to the bit where the young girl trips and her clothes fall off. Does it keep doing this or is it a one off?
I think there are still questionable moments to come but imo the moment you're referring to is the worst it ever gets

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

the gratuitousness and frequency of the marin stuff just feels like it should earn the same criticism to me, esp when the juju thing is a mercifully brief scene that at least sets up a stupid visual gag

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm not sure what you guys were expecting out of the anime about a weird doll nerd helping his friend cosplay her favorite eroge character. That said I like it but I hate waiting for the dubs.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Another perfectly good opportunity to make a Ghosts and Goblins reference gone to waste. Tsk tsk.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
anyway i finished off tonari no kaibutsu-kun today and it was cute. didn't overstay it's welcome although the first translation I found was exceedingly horrible and I almost dropped it before remembering there's usually not just one scanlation out there. not too bad but also not really anything to write home about.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

StandardVC10 posted:

Bakuon was bad, I'd rather have another season of just about any other school club show

I like motorcycles, stop being boring, old man

Mister Facetious fucked around with this message at 11:43 on Mar 10, 2022

marumaru
May 20, 2013

CJ posted:

dogsicle posted:

i assume this is about juju, imo her introduction is not meaningfully different than marin having multiple scenes/episodes with gratuitous boob jiggle animation or undressing/wearing revealing cosplay so that should be where expectations are set. even if there are restrained episodes like 8 or some of the earlier ones

it feels like it's an anime very specifically targeted at horny teenagers
it's surprising that there's still so much good stuff to get out of it other than just horny stuff

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Mister Facetious posted:

I like motorcycles, stop being boring, old man

Motorcycles are cool but that doesn't make the episode where the girls were nearly molested by their teacher followed immediately by a scene of them washing their bikes with cheesecake camera angles good

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
My Dress-up Darling is one of my faves, but yeah, Juju's intro is pretty bad. I think the mangaka realized they had to give rookie introvert Gojou more motivation than "I liked the first costume you ever made, make one for me too" and unfortunately went to nudity/blackmail/"kyaa you pervert" for that motivation. Beyond that, though, it's just moderately fan-servicey.

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Namtab posted:

Maybe the poster who’s gimmick is building dossiers about others should lay low, perhaps get another alt.

That would be dishonest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Acerbatus posted:

That would be dishonest.

gently caress off, you aren’t welcome here