Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Looking for a date?

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

the sands of time have worn the little cocktail swords to nothing. to say nothing of the lego men who once weilded them

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Looking for a date?

lmfao

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

the sands of time have worn the little cocktail swords to nothing. to say nothing of the lego men who once weilded them

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

You have to probate people for saying retard even though you're 35 years old.

lold remembering this

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

ppl discovering a pause function in elden ring two weeks after release like it's a secret level :pwn:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

buffalo all day posted:

ppl discovering a pause function in elden ring two weeks after release like it's a secret level :pwn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAwtG_lfSk4

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

net cafe scandal posted:

Looking for a date?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://twitter.com/insanelybuff/status/1501614896613453826?s=20&t=iyCl5La11BsHYd1VaWqgKw

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

Looking for a date?

Ghosthotel
Dec 27, 2008

those guys immediately made me upgrade a strike weapon to switch out to lol

also was doing some co-op with a friend and we very quickly found out there is a bugged incantation that allows invaders to fill up your death bar just by rolling into you for 3 seconds. felt bad.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Ghosthotel posted:

those guys immediately made me upgrade a strike weapon to switch out to lol

i grinded the goblin guys w giant spiked clubs forever until they dropped it. some of the worst luck ive ever had but drat is it good

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You can also just break their posture and they'll get the cracked armor debuff. I never swapped weapons for them lol.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

You can also just break their posture and they'll get the cracked armor debuff. I never swapped weapons for them lol.

same. jumping r2 ftw

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

These two crucible knights can go right to hell

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Noticing that all the demigods deities and royals that Ive heard about or seen in this game, so far, have names that start with G, R, and M lol. Wonder why that might be

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Lol

roach coach
Feb 24, 2013

scary ghost dog posted:

jumping r2 ftw

this

and guard counter saving my loving rear end

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

roach coach posted:

this

and guard counter saving my loving rear end

guard counters make blocking feel a lot more active and cool, blocking w a giant hammer and twisting around with a powerful hit feels badass

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

herculon posted:

These two crucible knights can go right to hell

they're one of the more difficult fights in a souls game, it was super fun.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

Noticing that all the demigods deities and royals that Ive heard about or seen in this game, so far, have names that start with G, R, and M lol. Wonder why that might be

Lol

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

net cafe scandal posted:

There's also a sword with the same backstory as the Iron Throne if you read the item descriptions.

Ghosthotel
Dec 27, 2008

has anyone found if you can get the crucible knights winged dive as an ash of war. I was able to find a few related to the crucible knights but none of them are letting me jump 20 feet into the air.

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

siofra aqueduct: went to go look behind a waterfall and got hit by the trap of 6 little dudes and i lolled, i think that's the first time the treasure behind the waterfall has ever backfired on me. goty

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff posted:

guard counters make blocking feel a lot more active and cool, blocking w a giant hammer and twisting around with a powerful hit feels badass

when you're a huge str knight and fight an enemy str knight and you get into a bloody chain guard counter flurry

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Hizke posted:

Not sure why it autocorrected diarrhea that way

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It takes like 10 minutes to do Rennala's first phase and then she usually kills me within 10 seconds of her second phase. Pretty hellish

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

rodbeard posted:

There's also a sword with the same backstory as the Iron Throne if you read the item descriptions.

Bro I can feel you about to spoil some poo poo in here again. I can just feel it. gently caress off

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Clearly the stand out moments in this game come from an obese 70 year old man who is way into incest and rubs his overalls boner to completion over the fabric. That much is obvious.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

he's also a huge Jets fan and despises Brady and the pats, as if you needed another reason to hate him

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

net cafe scandal posted:

It takes like 10 minutes to do Rennala's first phase and then she usually kills me within 10 seconds of her second phase. Pretty hellish

I don't know what to tell you but she's the easiest big boss I've ever played in a souls game. Well maybe the rotten or the deacons are easier still.

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

net cafe scandal posted:

phase 1 should take about 90 seconds...

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I beat her first try after complaining about her and it was a insanely close and extremely exhilarating fight... Imp magic saw fit to grace me.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Are you ignoring the glowing enemies or something?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
We all know the real reason he had trouble is because that boss has like 95% magic resist. Hes a caster

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I only used healing spells and exactly one lightning spear, troll.

Edit. And I ate some blue beef jerky

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
YOU CAN CAST, YOU CAN CAST, YOU CAN CAST, YOU'RE BIG NOW, TARNISHED!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011