Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
I was able to play MyRise for like 4 or 5 hours without any problems whatsoever, I go back to CAW Mode and it crashes within 2 minutes every single time. That's like the main thing I do in this games and it's just completely unusable. I know it's SHOCKING to say but this thing's just a complete waste of money if you do anything other than play the story mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

On PC Right? Playing these on PC is something I never do.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

RBX posted:

On PC Right? Playing these on PC is something I never do.

Yeah that poster is on PC. The rare time buying on consoles is the way to go

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Yeah I was an idiot and figured that since I don't have have a PS5 or Xbox I should get the only other next-gen version and like always it was a big fuckin' mistake.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

2K never puts the actual next gen versions on PC. NBA 2K is similarly neglected.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

DLC Announced

Banzai Pack
Release Date: April 26

Yokozuna;
Umaga;
Rikishi;
Omos;
Kacy Catanzaro.

Most Wanted Pack
Release Date: May 17

Cactus Jack;
The Boogeyman;
Vader;
Ilja Dragunov;
Indi Hartwell.

Stand Back Pack
Release Date: June 7

Hurricane Helms;
Stacy Keibler;
A-Kid;
Wes Lee;
Nash Carter.

Clowning Around Pack
Release Date: June 28

Doink the Clown;
Ronda Rousey;
The British Bulldog;
Mr. T;
Doudrop;
Rick Boogs.

The Whole Dam Pack
Release Date: July 19

Rob Van Dam;
Logan Paul;
Machine Gun Kelly;
LA Knight;
Xia Li;
Commander Azeez.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

RVD & MGK, the perfect combo

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
lol... Ronda Rousey is in a DLC Pack called "Clowning Around" and paired with Doudrop and Rick Boogs and not available until June 28th.

You can own it all for just $120. What a joke

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Everyone one of those is like they started with a solid theme and then just went gently caress it what other no one losers do we got?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/DakotaKai_WWE/status/1501782982352384003?t=sOrHtbIPVUHDFzzJHVjQIg&s=19
https://twitter.com/DakotaKai_WWE/status/1501783882080870402?t=sOrHtbIPVUHDFzzJHVjQIg&s=19

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

1glitch0 posted:

Everyone one of those is like they started with a solid theme and then just went gently caress it what other no one losers do we got?

I like that for the pack of gigantic dudes, they picked the smallest woman in the company to round the group out. That's the only one that feels like it was actually thought of as a little joke, but yeah – the other groupings definitely fall apart fast.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Jesus gently caress, what the hell did they do to Regal's face?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Ganso Bomb posted:

Jesus gently caress, what the hell did they do to Regal's face?

Didn't you hear him on Dynamite, he's had a hard life.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Ganso Bomb posted:

I like that for the pack of gigantic dudes, they picked the smallest woman in the company to round the group out. That's the only one that feels like it was actually thought of as a little joke, but yeah – the other groupings definitely fall apart fast.

That one seems to have gone "fat samoans who sit on people, drat we're out, how about another big guy, drat we still need another??"

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
The first two packs are good, besides Kacy which is a weird pick, but they keep getting worse as you do down the list. It's also incredibly poo poo that like half those people in DLC would make sense as DLC for a game that came out as DLC maybe last year, but all have been featured on main roster or NXT the same amount of time if not more than the Nikki ASH, King Nakamura, and Happy Corbin gimmicks. RVD should have been in base game for Rey Mysterio's career mode, and Vader & Ronda were in the 2k20 game.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
drat no Sid, Rick Rude, Mr Perfect or Ricky Steamboat.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Pretty/Ricky pack

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
apparently Sarray is in the last DLC pack too. I find it weird the DLC packs go 5, 5, 5, 6, 7. There had to be released people as DLC like Bronson Reed & Mercedes Martinez

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I'm willing to bet money they had a whole Hit Row pack and had to scramble when the whole group was chucked.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Doink and Mr.T in the same dlc pack. I can't wait to throw those two into dumb gimmick matches against each other :allears:

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

KungFu Grip posted:

The first two packs are good, besides Kacy which is a weird pick, but they keep getting worse as you do down the list. It's also incredibly poo poo that like half those people in DLC would make sense as DLC for a game that came out as DLC maybe last year, but all have been featured on main roster or NXT the same amount of time if not more than the Nikki ASH, King Nakamura, and Happy Corbin gimmicks. RVD should have been in base game for Rey Mysterio's career mode, and Vader & Ronda were in the 2k20 game.

I heard someone say that the Undertaker pre-order bonus skins were normal skins in previous games.

It's loving insane that people buy this garbage.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
No Veer?

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Pride FC with a gentleman's agreement to only do wrestling moves is best games

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Chris Bey did mocap for 2k22

https://twitter.com/dashingchrisbey/status/1501974755343159297?s=21

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

joylessdivision posted:

Doink and Mr.T in the same dlc pack. I can't wait to throw those two into dumb gimmick matches against each other :allears:

So he can pity the fool?

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Its a shame this game got so hosed up by all the WWE releases that they couldn't actually get any of the NXT 2.0 guys in it. Not even Bron Breakker.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I wonder if there's CAW parts to make pajamas girl

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Doink vs the mime every main event every show

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

silence is over brother

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/Heatherisme/status/1501986368767070209?t=Txs9ubonXqpfuECIUcquXA&s=19

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

KungFu Grip posted:

apparently Sarray is in the last DLC pack too. I find it weird the DLC packs go 5, 5, 5, 6, 7. There had to be released people as DLC like Bronson Reed & Mercedes Martinez

Yeah. Sarray being in the last DLC pack is causing an absolutely massive shitstorm among some of the more...passionate fans of women's wrestling who are really upset that women like Zelina and Aliyah aren't in the game apparently.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

DarkstarIV posted:

Yeah. Sarray being in the last DLC pack is causing an absolutely massive shitstorm among some of the more...passionate fans of women's wrestling who are really upset that women like Zelina and Aliyah aren't in the game apparently.

oh yeah?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Yup. Zelina I think you could make an argument for why she shouldn't be passed over, since she was in WWE 2K20. But Aliyah hasn't been in any WWE 2K games to this point. Regardless, there have been some pretty aggressive tweets/remarks from people about Sarray being in over those two as DLC.

NameHurtBrain
Jan 17, 2015
The turn around speed for wrestler inclusion is actually kind of atrocious. Omos has been around in a prevalent position since October 2020. IE, A year and a half ago, and he barely makes it in as DLC.

It could be forgiven if these models were absolute top notch quality, but we all know that's lol.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
So be fair, if you worked on people based on their likelihood of being fired, Omos is low priority

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

DarkstarIV posted:

Yup. Zelina I think you could make an argument for why she shouldn't be passed over, since she was in WWE 2K20. But Aliyah hasn't been in any WWE 2K games to this point. Regardless, there have been some pretty aggressive tweets/remarks from people about Sarray being in over those two as DLC.

the games are botchy enough

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
If I was going to put someone on my low priority list, it would be the person that was fired in November 2020 and then said to form a union.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

especially when they hired her and fired her husband in retaliation the moment the ink dried on her deal

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
And didnt check his non compete allowing him to instantly cross over and become one of the top heels and wrestlers in the other company with better music and his own lore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

their penchant to be cruel and monsterous to their own talent is only outweighed by their sheer incompetence