Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

lmao again

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Fungah! posted:

lmao again

lol @ this thread not getting an entire new page between two sony directs

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

Thank You Sony

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Fungah! posted:

lmao again

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

See you all in five months.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

its a rerelease of one of those two

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

everyone is enjoying the epic sony content and dont have time to get hype

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

given the circumstances, we intend to make it impossible to purchase A Playstation 5, or to purchase any console exclusives, in Russia. *snickering*

Lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

elf help book posted:

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Idk where else to post this but a friend literally asked if anyone Remembers Haze at last Friday’s movie night and I could only smile as he described it as a diamond in the rough undercut by bad marketing:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

I got the tude now posted:

Idk where else to post this but a friend literally asked if anyone Remembers Haze at last Friday’s movie night and I could only smile as he described it as a diamond in the rough undercut by bad marketing:

lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Sorry pal my memory’s a bit hazy on that one!

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

An elderly man was sitting alone on a dark path, right? He wasn't certain of which direction to go, and he'd forgotten both where he was traveling to and who he was. He'd sat down for a moment to rest his weary legs, and suddenly looked up to see an elderly woman before him. She grinned toothlessly and with a cackle, spoke: 'Now your third wish. What will it be?'

'Third wish?' The man was baffled. 'How can it be a third wish if I haven't had a first and second wish?'

'You've had two wishes already,' the hag said, 'but your second wish was for me to return everything to the way it was before you had made your first wish. That's why you remember nothing; because everything is the way it was before you made any wishes.' She cackled at the poor berk. 'So it is that you have one wish left.'

'All right,' said the man, 'I don't believe this, but there's no harm in wishing. I wish to remember Haze.'

'Funny,' said the old woman as she granted his wish and disappeared forever. 'That was your first wish.'

That Little Demon posted:

As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to play Haze. To me playing Haze was better than being President of the United States. Even before I first wandered into the GameStop to preorder my PS3 I knew I wanted to be a part of greatness. It was there that I knew that I belonged. To me, it meant being somebody in the neighborhood that was full of nobodies. It wasn't like anything else. I mean, they did whatever they wanted. They took away rumble and replaced it with motion controls, and nobody complained. In the summer during E3 when everyone was excited for Xbox 360 and Wii, they said the console would cost 599 US Dollars and showed off a copy of a 20 year old racing game. Kaz Hirai. Kaz. Kaz ran the company in Japan.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

It felt like trying to listen to a little kid tell a story without laughing at them lol. I was thinking about the posts the whole time he was explaining how the protagonist went into nectar withdrawals later in the game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It felt like trying to listen to a little kid tell a story without laughing at them lol. I was thinking about the posts the whole time he was explaining how the protagonist went into nectar withdrawals later in the game

Lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol someone I play d&d with tried to pitch star citizen to us all once and I had to mute my microphone

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

rofl

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ive been like that whenever someone says how great hunger strike by temple of the dog is for like 10 years or whatever now

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

trying to jack off posted:

ive been like that whenever someone says how great hunger strike by temple of the dog is for like 10 years or whatever now

how often does this come up lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

how often does this come up lmao

way more than you'd think. my ex loved it and would go nuts at me talking about eddie vedder in the wheat every time the song came on

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

you're thinking of the FYAD threads where we make fun of it for the past 10 years

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

you're thinking of the FYAD threads where we make fun of it for the past 10 years

my brain is permanently damaged by them

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
im permabanned poster grungerlistener58. i first started listening to Pearl Jam when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "ironic" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "even flow" and "I'm goin' hungry (goin' hungry)" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "ironic" style of grunge music was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" grunge to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

im permabanned poster grungerlistener58. i first started listening to Pearl Jam when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "ironic" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "even flow" and "I'm goin' hungry (goin' hungry)" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "ironic" style of grunge music was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" grunge to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Lmfao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/thegranturismo/status/1504435541038833665?t=YX82VgUj8f4lGyBNhBC0uw&s=19

(the game is unplayable offline)

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1508777877701111820?t=gKF_saIUrfgiiX6KpKu7rQ&s=19

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

In grumbling Snake voice: Virtuous Cycle..

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

man nurse posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

man nurse posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wonder if it will just be the sorry rear end PS2 on PS4 library that they stopped updating after like 3 months.