Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

GalacticAcid posted:

Crowd reacts during unforgettable Democratic National Convention

this was a great movie but the girl was annoying as hell for the first hour or so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.

indigi posted:

mandatory retirement in whatever term you turn 60 in for senate, 62 for president, 64 for house. all judges have to go before they turn 66

And they automatically go straight to prison for a duration equal to their term in office.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

everyone should be required to retire at 60 and get a pension that doesn't consider their past earnings

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
The DNC just straight up rigged the Iowa caucuses twice in a row

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

MikeCrotch posted:

The DNC just straight up rigged the Iowa caucuses twice in a row

And getting blatantly caught doing it by people in the room via complex methods such as "also counting how many people are standing in certain corners of the room during the vote"

Then taking the incorrectly reported results and saying "welp, can't be changed"

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
The quarter flip was so blatant and I have no idea how they didn't force that little twerp to flip again

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

moist turtleneck posted:

The quarter flip was so blatant and I have no idea how they didn't force that little twerp to flip again

he did what he was told is why, lol. he has a bright future as a DNC insider

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
If you supported any Democrat after Nevada 2016 dnc you are an absolute bitchmade worm

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Matt gaetz’s “son” Nestor

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

so i had a thought about this. he adopted nestor while he was still in high school. he also apparently likes loving teenage girls. he was probably using nestor as a scout

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Spergin Morlock posted:

this was a great movie but the girl was annoying as hell for the first hour or so

the initial premise where the dude is about to break up with the girl moments before she discovers her whole family dead is so darkly funny

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

Prince Harry blatantly not being Charles' son

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ed Balls (THE Ed Balls) was in a panel show and didn't remember the existence of a party he'd been elected from.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
I can't find a good .gif, but Laura Ingraham just straight up doing a nazi salute at the 2016 rnc convention.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

One More Fat Nerd posted:

I can't find a good .gif, but Laura Ingraham just straight up doing a nazi salute at the 2016 rnc convention.

i can't either but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l-qCw3SC6g&t=12s

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

nappy-headed hoes

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Tom Steyer joining the primary debates because he "just wanted to say hi to Bernie." That was weird and I don't know what that meant.

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
When Trump brought about the first joint press conference between North and South Korea.

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Nick Celgg burning Europes greatest collection of cactuses.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Animal-Mother posted:

Tom Steyer joining the primary debates because he "just wanted to say hi to Bernie." That was weird and I don't know what that meant.

It means he had a crush op

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

christmas boots posted:

It means he had a crush op

yeah. good. ok.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Tom Steyer arguably being the second best candidate in the democrat primary field

that’s some funny politics poo poo

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

indigi posted:

mandatory retirement in whatever term you turn 60 in for senate, 62 for president, 64 for house. all judges have to go before they turn 66

Why do people keep voting for them?

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Fish of hemp posted:

why would I care about that at all?

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Fish of hemp posted:

Voting pop is also pretty overwhelmingly old. In 20 the median for both parties was like 57/58. Part of that is that younger folks dont show up (though 20 had the best voter participation since the 60's) part is just that America is aging.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Voting pop is also pretty overwhelmingly old. In 20 the median for both parties was like 57/58. Part of that is that younger folks dont show up (though 20 had the best voter participation since the 60's) part is just that America is aging.

Average age of UK Conservative party members is like 76

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

ben shapino posted:

nappy-headed hoes

and then he tried to play like "why's anyone mad?"

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Remembering Operation Timber Sycamore where the obama admin gave billions of dollars of weapons and training to like 5 guys to fight against assad and the instant they crossed the border into Syria they handed all their weapons over to al qaeda

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timber_Sycamore

Always thought it was an funny example of the decay of american imperial power projection but just realized its more likely the operation went exactly as planned

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

i didn't suddenly remember this because i can never stop thinking about it

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

Cloks posted:

I think this had been the longest stretch of time since this happened that I had gone without seeing this picture. thank you

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Cloks posted:

after this photo, several of them had to be helped up because their old knees were not capable of doing it alone

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

ben shapino posted:

nappy-headed hoes

macaca

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

paul_soccer12 posted:

Remembering Operation Timber Sycamore where the obama admin gave billions of dollars of weapons and training to like 5 guys to fight against assad and the instant they crossed the border into Syria they handed all their weapons over to al qaeda

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timber_Sycamore

Always thought it was an funny example of the decay of american imperial power projection but just realized its more likely the operation went exactly as planned
remembering when "Assad Must Go" was like, a one-picture meme at most, and not like thirty

are we sure he hasn't weaponized actual curse magic

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

ben shapino posted:

nappy-headed hoes

That was some guy calling a women's basketball match, wasn't it?

Just slipped out.

As it does.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Megillah Gorilla posted:

That was some guy calling a women's basketball match, wasn't it?

Just slipped out.

As it does.

it was Don Imus having a normal one

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Jussie Smollett maintained a vice grip on a Subway sandwich while being assaulted with a noose and bleach in the middle of a polar vortex by two Nigerian bodybuilder MAGA friends of his.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

In the early 2000's billy joel just kept running his car into things including and old lady's living room and later blamed it on 9/11

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Libs belittling Don for ducking out of vietnam, the most honorable action of his entire life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

what was the thing with Ben Carson praying for his secretary to disappear? it's impossible to google as he was himself a secretary