Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oglogoth
May 16, 2010

Daaaaarling~

Acerbatus posted:

That would be dishonest.

Then maybe just go back to loving off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Waffleman_ posted:

Motorcycles are cool but that doesn't make the episode where the girls were nearly molested by their teacher followed immediately by a scene of them washing their bikes with cheesecake camera angles good
Oh, did they do a remake of GTO already?

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Acerbatus posted:

That would be dishonest.

Piss off

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Acerbatus posted:

That would be dishonest.

Parachute accounts aren't very honest either.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Played the first two stages of the killing CHAOS game and it's pretty fun even if it looks like poo poo on a PS4 Slim.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

So apparently starting this week a number of Toei’s animated shows are going to be delayed a bit on account of their website being hacked:

https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-n...will-be-delayed

Larryb fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Mar 11, 2022

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

StandardVC10 posted:

Parachute accounts aren't very honest either.

I actually asked if I could have the perma removed instead, but someone had given me a cert by then anyways.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
that doesnt make it any less honest lol. you took the cert instead of asking and the only reason you are still here is the admins are as loving stupid as you are unhinged. truly a perfect match.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

To be fair, Reene's judgement was never trustworthy even before she got made a mod

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Acerbatus posted:

I actually asked if I could have the perma removed instead, but someone had given me a cert by then anyways.

You accused two recent adtrw mods of paedophilia. One is presumably wark. Who’s the second?

You can’t just imply someone’s a nonce and not follow up. Name a name or gently caress off.

Namtab fucked around with this message at 10:30 on Mar 11, 2022

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Acerbatus posted:

if you're still permabanned, and admit that you are an alt of a permabanned poster, why have they not permabanned your new account too

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

With a very generous definition of recent you’ve got:
Zorak
Baal
Bad Seafood
Matoi Ryuko
Wark Say (accusee #1)
Julias

So who is the second person you’re accusing. Don’t post in adtrw until you answer.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Captain Invictus posted:

if you're still permabanned, and admit that you are an alt of a permabanned poster, why have they not permabanned your new account too

See Kagaya's post for why

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Namtab posted:

You accused two recent mods of paedophilia. One is presumably wark. Who’s the second?

You can’t just imply someone’s a nonce and not follow up. Name a name or gently caress off.

I told two admins who felt since it was on discord it wasnt their problem. I disagree since its linked off SA, but the choice was made.

If you want to hate me for some other reason though feel free to continue!

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Namtab posted:

Name a name or gently caress off.

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Namtab posted:

With a very generous definition of recent you’ve got:
Zorak
Baal
Bad Seafood
Matoi Ryuko
Wark Say (accusee #1)
Julias

So who is the second person you’re accusing. Don’t post in adtrw until you answer.

If it makes you feel better though it was the baby mod, he quit around the time I mentioned it. I dont have pms anymore to repost the accompanying information, so you'll have to ask sebmojo for that yourself!

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Who’s the baby mod. Name a name.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Either way, you aren’t welcome here, you shouldn’t post here. Nobody likes you. Leave adtrw

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm sure I'll get hit in the morning for revealing that MODS KNEW but before then I do have to ask, why do you keep reacting like this?

Its not like some super high level puppet master poo poo. Youve been here 10 years, you have to know that its literally as simple as not replying.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

It's because you're an insanely bad poster and nobody wants you to post here.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Acerbatus posted:

its literally as simple as not replying.

:ironicat:

Don’t reply to posts in adtrw, because we don’t want you here.

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Namtab posted:

:ironicat:

Don’t reply to posts in adtrw, because we don’t want you here.

Well okay, but only because I'm nice.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
FUCK U and never come back

Acerbatus posted:

If it makes you feel better though it was the baby mod, he quit around the time I mentioned it. I dont have pms anymore to repost the accompanying information, so you'll have to ask sebmojo for that yourself!

nobody likes this stupid bullshit except you, who seems extremely happy that anyone is paying attention to your dumb rear end at all

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.
I wish Endorph was still here and that Acerbatus was gone

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Hope the new mod makes this a place where endorph feels comfortable to post again

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Willo567 posted:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Willo567 posted:

I don't post much but Acerbatus' posts lately have been insufferable so I approve this message.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Finished the demo for Stranger of Paradise, it's a fun game so far as a punchmans.

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Ibblebibble posted:

Finished the demo for Stranger of Paradise, it's a fun game so far as a punchmans.

chaos?

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Chaoses punched so far: 0

I'm disappointed and angry about that

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

I'm glad the Stranger of Paradise demo had co-op in it since knowing how well the co-op works was gonna be a big factor in whether or not I snag it at launch or not. Can confirm it is a pretty fun time with pals :cheerdoge:

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Chaos

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Willo567 posted:

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Srice posted:

I'm glad the Stranger of Paradise demo had co-op in it since knowing how well the co-op works was gonna be a big factor in whether or not I snag it at launch or not. Can confirm it is a pretty fun time with pals :cheerdoge:

I haven't tried coop yet. Most of the people I know getting it are on PC so I hope there's crossplay.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Ibblebibble posted:

Chaoses punched so far: 0

I'm disappointed and angry about that

It'll be fine, just play Limp Bizkit on your phone.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Can't wait to see the next unwanted poster stroll in here

Things are great

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

marumaru posted:

if it's got nothing it's fine,

gently caress OFF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU