Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do we want
This poll is closed.
nothing 64 22.70%
no quid pro quo 63 22.34%
it all 44 15.60%
YTURMP 111 39.36%
Total: 206 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Chelsey Youman, an anti-abortion activist with the Human Coalition Action, said Friday’s ruling is further vindication of “what we already knew: this law is constitutional.”

“It is the most successful piece of pro-life legislation in 50 years and should be replicated everywhere in states that are serious about rescuing preborn lives,” she said in a statement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

UFOTacoMan posted:

Folks, we love the machine elves don't we?
I heard Crooked Hillary attempted to commune with them but they could tell she had been very nasty and they kicker her out! They kicked her right out, didn't even let her see the any of their other dimensions. It's sad really.
But I get along great with them, they come to me, they come and sing Village People songs in their hyperdimensional language. Have you ever heard of such a thing? I'm very strong in terms of hyperdimensionality so I can really enjoy the show! They are great friends of ours and I think you will be hearing about them more and more.

*over enunciates*

Ma-sheen Elves
:smugdon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WPbqYoz9HA

But elves not heads

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Chelsea Manning: is that a child I hear crying upstairs?

Grimes: that’s my X

Chelsea: I didn’t think Elon would take it this hard but okay

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

We need to invent a new scheme and call it the Trumpi Scheme because he is the greatest grifter in history

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Bethamphetamine posted:

Chelsey Youman, an anti-abortion activist with the Human Coalition Action, said Friday’s ruling is further vindication of “what we already knew: this law is constitutional.”

“It is the most successful piece of pro-life legislation in 50 years and should be replicated everywhere in states that are serious about rescuing preborn lives,” she said in a statement.

It's the human fund. Money for people!

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

LegoMan posted:

We need to invent a new scheme and call it the Trumpi Scheme because he is the greatest grifter in history

This is thinking too small. Instead let trump replace the word scheme.

Ponzi trump

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Trumpy scheme

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Hrmm
I have that sensation again
of being a spring that is maximally compressed

what is that called

when a potus walk in
with a itty bitty hand
and a toad thing in yr face u get
TRUNB

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

a h h y e a h

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

Hatebag posted:

You can just tap tap tap on a phone and be balls deep in a non nazi in a few hours but I won't disrupt your smythian reverie

not really no

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Are you a US citizen?

Have you driven a pre-menopausal or post puberty female woman somewhere in the past few months?

You might be liable for $10k in civil damages to a random Texan suing you in Texas state court, plus court costs. By law, the person suing you is not liable for court costs.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Hatebag posted:

Hell, all the loving fish and whales will be dead within 26 years by current estimates and most land animals will gently caress off to hell soon after.

Yeah, the epidemic will be a merciful death compared to what's coming.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Ocean death will be a fun day

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

Are you a US citizen?

Have you driven a pre-menopausal or post puberty female woman somewhere in the past few months?

You might be liable for $10k in civil damages to a random Texan suing you in Texas state court, plus court costs. By law, the person suing you is not liable for court costs.

I think all of us who donated to the Buddykins abortion fund are liable under that law.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

lol

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

VideoKid posted:

I think all of us who donated to the Buddykins abortion fund are liable under that law.

Buddykins vs Texas

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

TRUMP UP!

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Bethamphetamine posted:

Just wait until California and Washington enact similar bills but for guns, see how fast the SC kills that scheme. If they try to limit for guns then balkanization ahoy and no one will accept the legitimacy of the court.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5NTgZA-xWE

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0wtL38dk50

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Glumwheels posted:

Just wait until California and Washington enact similar bills but for guns, see how fast the SC kills that scheme. If they try to limit for guns then balkanization ahoy and no one will accept the legitimacy of the court.

Lol, look at this idiot

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

"The liberals will use these same tactics to do a good thing" - someone clearly not living in 2022

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

ladies with unviable pregnancies.
Ladies with rape babies.
Ladies who will die in 2 months without an abortion.

just wait - those republicans are going to be so triggered in 18-36 months, you'll see. (well, I'll see lol)

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

She'll be buried in a pink pussy hat.

We'll do a tiktok dance that might go viral.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!
https://twitter.com/metzgov/status/1501992819757563915?t=jRsn_N0kbNf8PqU2VSN4Jg&s=19

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
I can't believe that my darling 4th grader was forced to learn about butts

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/mickyd123us/status/1502339491087851524?t=14psE-w93VrkEs9zE6feXQ&s=19

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

I can't believe that my darling 4th grader was forced to learn about butts

Don't worry, they would have learned about them on their own in about 3 years

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

ugly christmas sweater that has a cat in a box on it

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Bethamphetamine posted:

ladies with unviable pregnancies.
Ladies with rape babies.
Ladies who will die in 2 months without an abortion.

just wait - those republicans are going to be so triggered in 18-36 months, you'll see. (well, I'll see lol)

I’m not saying that

I also think that CA bill will move forward

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Why would california have to do anything?

Clearly the dems will use their control of both houses to finally write abortion rights into law!

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Glumwheels posted:

I’m not saying that

the Supreme Court will uphold the abortion bill and strike down the gun bill. The conservatives have the majority and they don’t loving care about anything but pushing their agenda.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Glumwheels posted:

I’m not saying that

Yeah, I know. I mostly just passing time until Khloe Kardashian steals a tiktok dance about this from a black or queer entrepreneur and passes it off as her own.

Please ignore my shitposts

e; Sorry, I meant Kylie Jenner - she's the one that shamelessly stole Trixie Mattel's makeup line

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Glumwheels posted:

I’m not saying that

as someone who lives in CA, lemme just let you know, we don't do good things here

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

goth smoking cloves posted:

"The liberals will use these same tactics to do a good thing" - someone clearly not living in 2022

Or the idea that even if they did the supreme court will randomly decide to be consistent all of a sudden. I guarantee you any similar liberal bill will be declared unconstitutional immediately.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/oozebear/status/1502360518589403139?s=21

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

THE WAY OF THE ROAD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I'm going to do something healthy for once and go for a rage run rather than doomscroll, in spite of coming snow..

Somebody give me a sixer please.