Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do we want
This poll is closed.
nothing 64 22.70%
no quid pro quo 63 22.34%
it all 44 15.60%
YTURMP 111 39.36%
Total: 206 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/GalvinAlmanza/status/1502453850778873863
https://twitter.com/GalvinAlmanza/status/1502453853307944965
https://twitter.com/GalvinAlmanza/status/1502453855908413446

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

lol

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Elephanthead posted:

the spice must flow

me drinking coffee after chili night

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

DrPossum posted:

The only thing at risk for inflation will be from your waistline once you tell me your order! We have a 3 tacos for $5 lunch special and all you can eat chips every day!

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/rainmaker1973/status/1502701897832140810?s=21

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Hunter Biden's laptop was my 9/11

quote:

The Delaware computer repair shop owner who alerted the FBI to Hunter Biden’s infamous laptop before ultimately taking it to Rudy Giuliani says he’s faced harassment from Big Tech, the IRS and other government agencies ever since, and now faces bankruptcy.

“I was getting a lot of death threats,” John Paul Mac Isaac said. “I had to have a Wilmington trooper parked in front of my shop all the time.

Mac Isaac, 45, said his life was completely upended after the laptop contents became public in a series of reports by The New York Post in October 2020.

Things got so bad that Mac Isaac was forced to close down the shop at Trolley Square and flee the state on Nov. 5, 2020. He spent almost a year holed up with family in Lakewood, Colo. and spent time in woodworking school.

When he applied for unemployment in December 2020, Isaac ran into complications with government officials.
“I would open up a case, wouldn’t hear anything, then open another case, then open another case then open another case and then I was told to stop opening up cases.

In December 2021, the computer man sent a pointed letter to Delaware Sen. Chris Coons. “I would hate to think that I was singled out in a politically motivated attack. If a state agency was weaponized to punish a perceived political enemy, the country has a right to know,” he warned the Democratic colleague of Joe Biden.

“I got an invoice on Sept 6. 2021 for a tax return in 2016. I took it to an accountant friend of mine who said they don’t go back that far unless they’re looking for something,” Mac Isaac said. He paid the $57.75 promptly.

Mac Isaac — a self-identified Scottish-American who regularly wears a green balmoral cap — declined to accuse the Biden family directly, but said he felt such government actions were retaliatory.

Things got worse when Mac Isaac sued Twitter over their decision to censor his Hunter Biden revelations in December 2020. The suit was ultimately dismissed by a Florida judge with prejudice six months later — and he was ordered to pay the tech giant’s legal bills — a figure he said was roughly $175,000.

He accused YouTube of “shadow-banning” his content, by allowing it to remain on the site, but removing it from their normal algorithms. Throughout 2021 he said his posts have been censored on Facebook, which culminated in a 30-day suspension.

He’s written a book about his experience since the laptop, but has struggled to find a publisher willing to partner with him.

Despite the hardships, Mac Isaac said he had no regrets.
“If I had the choice to do it again, I would absolutely do it again,” he said. “I was raised since 9/11 to believe if you see something you say something.”

Can't believe nobody took the guy that fled the state for woodworking school seriously.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
You have to have a license to be a spy?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Plinkey posted:

You have to have a license to be a spy?

no

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

have fun plinkey

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

be careful watching this as it misleadingly features 3 NON planets

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

im near the street for the st paddys day parade and christ between the helicopters and poo poo and the people on the street its so drat loud

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

whats the deal with today anyway? does anyone even know or is it just another day to get drunk?

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

lol

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

lumpentroll posted:

have fun plinkey

Well it's snowing outside, so I'll start tomorrow

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

euphronius posted:

be careful watching this as it misleadingly features 3 NON planets

2 by my count, buster

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

this is the military the us needs

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

W E E D

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

tacodaemon posted:

so uh

did they not realize that they would be pissing people off

did they really think everyone driving on the main east coast interstate highway (part of the Beltway is part of I-95) was part of the Global Elite

like wasn't pissing people off the whole point of doing a slow convoy

they want to piss people off... but not go into DC and get on anyone's bad side. But they're going to make sure their voices are heard... as long as it's not during rush hour. Oh and not go below the speed limit

also I doubt any of them were out today given some light rain stopped them from going out earlier this week lol

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

triple sulk posted:

it was 75 out a few days ago and now it's loving snowing like hell lmao

Ya it was nice enough to trick the trees into budding and now they’re all being flash frozen

Another year of mangled foliage. Sad!

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

napoleon give me your tots

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Sherbert Hoover posted:

2 by my count, buster

this

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

euphronius i got a uranus question for ya

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

this is no poo poo the 5th termop email I have received since 8 AM this loving morning

the best way for Biden to campaign in 2024 will be to mirror Trrpr’s campaign to the T. whenever poo poo like this gets mailed, do the exact same thing. just mirror thr insanity a bit.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Plinkey posted:

Well it's snowing outside, so I'll start tomorrow

oh a bit of snow outside, eh? a little ol’ man winter going across your neighborhood, huh? cold outside is it? well then make sure you bundle up, grab some hot cocoa and watch the telly. watch something good and keep yourself warm.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

p fun tbh

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Bethamphetamine posted:

Hunter Biden's laptop was my 9/11

Can't believe nobody took the guy that fled the state for woodworking school seriously.

why the gently caress does anyone give a gently caress if they're precious youtube videos or tweets are viewed by an algorithm or not like bro, just get up and walk away from your computer. Who. Gives. a gently caress!

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/GuardianUS/status/1502627828554153985https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1502647384584642561
desantis really doesn't have any setting beyond 'scorched-earth' does he

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

lmao

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.

No wonder Andrew Gillum got caught with meth, I'd be mainlining jenkem if I lost to loving Ron

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

:ohdear:

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

LegoMan posted:

Did they ever explain why they couldn't haul an ice asteroid to Arrakis I mean they have spaceships

democrats were put in charge of that effort

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
i mean like, neo space democrats who evolved into perfectly round featureless spheres

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

T-Paine posted:

No wonder Andrew Gillum got caught with meth, I'd be mainlining jenkem if I lost to loving Ron

Desantis seems more like a coke guy

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

beamNG drive is a treasure

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

:hmmyes:

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Mustached Demon posted:

Desantis seems more like a huffing solid poo poo guy

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/MaxNordau/status/1502662912388874246?s=20

No democrats will ever argue against this lol

if you depend on the democrats your time is coming.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

you will vanish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

parents have a right to know what their kids are learning and it better be what they want!