Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

The Gerry lightweight pullover hooded sweatshirts are so amazingly comfortable. I ordered two more in colors I already have (well, they only have three available) just so I can wear them more often.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fordham
Oct 5, 2002

Your argument is invalid.
Exciting Lemon

no_tears posted:

My only real fear is with the dryer, because it’ll be natural gas instead of electric. So I just need to watch a few vids and actually pay attention haha

There should be a flexible gas line going to the dryer from a valve'd connection. Close the valve, disconnect from old dryer, attach to new dryer, open valve, listen and smell for leaks. Those connections use tapered threads that seal up well but you do have to make them pretty snug. Try and pay attention to how much force it takes to remove from the old dryer as you want to tighten it about that much on the new dryer.

Watch some YouTubes it's pretty straightforward.

fordham fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Mar 11, 2022

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

maniacripper posted:

Crotch blew out on a pair of the Kirkland dress pants

Thread title/post combo

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

The Midniter posted:

The Gerry lightweight pullover hooded sweatshirts are so amazingly comfortable. I ordered two more in colors I already have (well, they only have three available) just so I can wear them more often.

Super agree. I gave one to a friend and he loves it. But those hoodies are super comfy and I'm going to be sad when it gets too warm to wear them.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Feelin' like a Costco Friday

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

no_tears posted:

That sounds…messy! No garbage disposal being installed, aren’t a very common thing for houses up here for whatever reason. Maybe eventually. I’ll need to remember this

Costco sells very nice disposals!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Feelin' like a Costco Friday

Mid-day run or wait till around closing time?

Problem with going near closing is the potential lack of the roti chicken.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Chinatown posted:

Mid-day run or wait till around closing time?

Problem with going near closing is the potential lack of the roti chicken.

Like to go mid day on Friday so I can bask in my purchased goods and be lazy as hell going in to the weekend

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

fordham posted:

There should be a flexible gas line going to the dryer from a valve'd connection. Close the valve, disconnect from old dryer, attach to new dryer, open valve, listen and smell for leaks. Those connections use tapered threads that seal up well but you do have to make them pretty snug. Try and pay attention to how much force it takes to remove from the old dryer as you want to tighten it about that much on the new dryer.

Watch some YouTubes it's pretty straightforward.

A little soapy water helps find leaks if you're unsure. You can look for bubbles.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

StormDrain posted:

Costco sells very nice disposals!

Just bought and installed the American Standard slimline one last week! Great quality and on sale!

metachronos
Sep 11, 2001

When I roll, baby I roll DEEP
Finally found the 505. PBUC.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Trip report: take and bake quesadillas are very good and dirt cheap. Takes like three minutes to reheat them on the stovetop

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005

Propaganda Hour posted:

Trip report: take and bake quesadillas are very good and dirt cheap. Takes like three minutes to reheat them on the stovetop

What the gently caress??

These are in with the meatloaf/pot pie/etc?

Details man!

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

clopping and cumming posted:

What the gently caress??

These are in with the meatloaf/pot pie/etc?

Details man!

Yep, look like this: https://www.reddit.com/r/Costco/comments/rw2kqu/new_item_grilled_chicken_quesadilla_from_service/

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Which of these attachments is best for you know what

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Lactic acid is stored in the balls

Synesthesian Fetish
Apr 29, 2008

Ya know, I useta be President... I'll let you kids punch me anywhere but the face for a dollar.

bird with big dick posted:

Which of these attachments is best for you know what

In order of most enjoyment:

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Enjoyment Level 6! Now that's enjoyable

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Soul Dentist posted:

Lactic acid is stored in the balls

not anymore

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Synesthesian Fetish posted:

In order of most enjoyment:

I want to ask. It I don’t want to ask.
I grew up in a house where when great grandma’s ultra violet wand was found in storage it was claimed to be a medical device for her head and was never seen again.

I figure this must be like that.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Aren’t those bad for that sort of thing because it doesn’t vibrate, it punches?

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
It punch. You vibrate.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

On the highest setting it will turn your twig and berries into hamburger meat in 7 seconds.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Somehow implying they weren't already there

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

On the highest setting it will turn your hamburger meat into a thin red slurry in 7 seconds.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

like a dang bowl of spaghettios down there

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Aw and jest as sweet tell you wut

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Costco cheese pizza you complete me

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Has anyone talked about the Jamaican beef turnovers yet? Because if you heat one of those bad boy up, throw a little 505 Chile on it....
:drat:

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I'm so glad my Costco doesn't have Jamaican beef patties because if I could just microwave one with cheese and throw it in some coco bread I'd never eat anything else. Except Brugal, Sanka, and Ballantine 40oz brass monkeys, just like the good old days

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Got my Costco visa bill for last month. It was under $200. I had to read the details four times before I realized that the big trip last month was covered by my rebate so it didn’t even show up on the bill.

Welp, back to 1200 a month for gas, cheesecake, muffins, and shrimp.

no_tears
Dec 20, 2020

Bing Bong

Johnny Truant posted:

Costco cheese pizza you complete me

Costco cheese pizza is my absolute favorite pizza to eat cold. Chefs kiss

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
My partner loves tiktok recipes and that's how I found myself buying a pack of Costco beef franks to make a recipe from Snoop Dogg's From Crook to Cook. I forgot how good they were. I'm using the leftover franks to have authentic Costco food court dogs at home and live that covid life.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

poisonpill posted:

Has anyone talked about the Jamaican beef turnovers yet? Because if you heat one of those bad boy up, throw a little 505 Chile on it....
:drat:

Holy poo poo are those back?

Best drat frozen pastery Ive ever had, and the beef inside is a perfect level of spicy.

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil

Kevin DuBrow posted:

My partner loves tiktok recipes and that's how I found myself buying a pack of Costco beef franks to make a recipe from Snoop Dogg's From Crook to Cook. I forgot how good they were. I'm using the leftover franks to have authentic Costco food court dogs at home and live that covid life.

Aren't the food court dogs pork (with refill)?

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

when i go to costco i like to guess what my bill is going to be right before i check out. i don't do any mental math along the way and i impulse buy a lot of poo poo, then i stare at my haul and attempt to estimate the cost. i got my girlfriend to start guessing too, she beats me sometimes. today i was within $5.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

norp posted:

Aren't the food court dogs pork (with refill)?
YOU loving HACK THEYRE 1/4 LB ALL BEEF HOT DOGS YOURE PROBABLY THINKING ABOUT THE POLISH SAUSAGES THAT WERE TAKEN FROM US YOU poo poo.

so, no, not really. :haw:

sarujin_nz
May 1, 2006

The Costco dog is 100% pork in Australia, as it should be.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

sarujin_nz posted:

The Costco dog is 100% pork in Australia, as it should be.
Everything is wrong there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil
We still have the supreme (combo) pizza too!