Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
omg Howard building a case against jimmy?!? :eek:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Who the gently caress is that at the end?

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

An non-region locked link (at least here) : https://youtu.be/Qz3u06eXf0E

:rolleyes: at region-locking a drat trailer.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I assume the guy at the end is a tulpa of Lalo

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Lalo's got a twin, it runs in the Salamanca family. In a shocking reveal he had been in fact hiding in the murdered guy's ceiling, Lalo didn't jump but crouched in the blind spot in front of the counter.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Lalo has a perfected version of the Salamanca superpower that the twins have. But while that Salamanca was only ever able to make a single clone, Lalo can make one any time he wants.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Also, let's not forget that that's Spooge from Breaking Bad (junkie who got ATM'd) asking Saul if "he's the guy".

go play outside Skyler
Nov 7, 2005

God loving damnit, why is AMC region-locking their own production's trailers? Can't watch this in Switzerland.

e:fb thanks poster above

go play outside Skyler fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Mar 10, 2022

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

go play outside Skyler posted:

God loving damnit, why is AMC region-locking their own production's trailers? Can't watch this in Switzerland.

e:fb thanks poster above

Switzerland being region-blocked is part of the new season

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Also, let's not forget that that's Spooge from Breaking Bad (junkie who got ATM'd) asking Saul if "he's the guy".

oh poo poo, you're right. spooge!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

spooge is the one

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

spooge is the one

So, I think I remember Saul saying that Spooge was a client of his, but I can't quite remember. I was doing a general search and found this eloquently put question on Google:

See, what I really want to know is, what happens Lalo? What happen Nachos?

What happens Kim? :ohdear:

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Lalo and nacho are dead. Harry Hamlin is going to end up taking public defender work. Jimmy and Kim are going to end up together and happy

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

What about Howard, will he get what he deserves?

https://youtu.be/1_wjNiapf7o

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Whatever job they pull on Hamlin goes horribly wrong and Hamlin starts gunning for Kim and Jimmy and ends up building a pretty solid case. Kim will fall on the sword and the reason we never see her in BB is because she's in prison.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Yeah, Kim gets a relatively light sentence, first offender and whatnot, and Jimmy basically goes "Ok, I'm going to ride out this scam as hard as I can for as long as I can. If Saul Goodman isn't around when you get out of prison, look for Gene at the Cinnabon in Omaha."

The reason why he looks so nervous all the time is he's waiting for Kim to show up because he knows she got out of prison recently.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Dude if the way that we're gonna look back on breaking bad differently is because Kim's in prison and Jimmy needs to fall in with Walt to make enough to support her defence or something that's gonna be some dumb poo poo

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
https://twitter.com/rheaseehorn/status/1502044671710797827

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

The most important thing is that the Cadillac is in the trailer

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
In a shocking twist, Kim ends up becoming Spooge's annoyed wife

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Who the gently caress is that at the end?

I presume that's his father/relative/cartel confidant. Someone who's happy to see him, anyway.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

FlamingLiberal posted:

The most important thing is that the Cadillac is in the trailer

Third most important thing. I'm sure you'll agree that the first was that Bob didn't die. Second was that Mr. Banks didn't expire either.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

In a shocking twist, Kim ends up becoming Spooge's annoyed wife

drat, that meth really messes you up.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

So, I think I remember Saul saying that Spooge was a client of his, but I can't quite remember. I was doing a general search and found this eloquently put question on Google:

When Walt tries to get Saul to tank Badger's case when they first meet he brings up how they'll do anything including crushing a guys ahead I'm so afraid and Saul says guy was a client of his and his wife did it.

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

Better Call Saul is a show about doing your job.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Groovelord Neato posted:

When Walt tries to get Saul to tank Badger's case when they first meet he brings up how they'll do anything including crushing a guys ahead I'm so afraid and Saul says guy was a client of his and his wife did it.

Thank you!

Remember when Vince, Peter, and Co said they went through all of Saul's scenes in BrBa to ensure they didn't miss anything?

Wow, they really, really did.

I bet Spooge is gonna use some line in BCS like "C'mon man, help me out, I just had a kid..."

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Mar 11, 2022

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I'm not worrying too much about it because the trailers for the previous seasons had the same problem and it turned out alright, but that's one dour and grim trailer. Wonder if that Odenkirk guy could tell a joke maybe? Or act a little eccentric? I don't know just an idea.

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009
Rewatching Breaking Bad it seems like they’ll need to have some falling out between Mike and Saul to really explain why he’s so against him joining up with he, Walt and Jesse in season 5A.

That or he’s got Mike on his side quietly. I’m guessing Walt is an offscreen big bad for the latter half of the final season here, similar to how Gus was in season 4 of BB but using what we know about the series rather than having Cranston come back. Maybe not the big bad but a big looming threat, especially after Gus gets blown up.

Also, we’re probably due to meet Danny from Laser Tag soon too.

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

Action Serious posted:

Rewatching Breaking Bad it seems like they’ll need to have some falling out between Mike and Saul to really explain why he’s so against him joining up with he, Walt and Jesse in season 5A.

That or he’s got Mike on his side quietly. I’m guessing Walt is an offscreen big bad for the latter half of the final season here, similar to how Gus was in season 4 of BB but using what we know about the series rather than having Cranston come back. Maybe not the big bad but a big looming threat, especially after Gus gets blown up.

Or perhaps onscreen?

“All I can tell ya is we all would feel like we had really missed an opportunity if Better Call Saul has it’s whole run and we never see Walter White.
That’s probably the best way I can answer it, but we being the first fans of the show we would be sad to never see Walt on the show”

I always thought it'd be cool if as the timeline caught up we spent some time (not too much, maybe an episode maybe a montage) on Saul's perspective in the BB timeline. Maybe a mix of repurposed old clips, alternate takes and new footage.

Annabel Pee
Dec 29, 2008

Action Serious posted:

I thought he had grown to think he was quite close to Mike through Saul and BB, up until near the Season 3 finale where Mike attacks Saul to get Jesse's location, and it makes sense for him to go off Mike after that.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

The fallout is in Breaking Bad, it's when Mike storms his office and threatens to beat him up.

At the beginning of BB they're presumably on decent terms since he's the one who sent Mike to handle Jessie after Kristen Ritter dies.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

I have to wonder if there's some Saul/Mike friction that develops further from Saul being a Salamanca lawyer and Mike being Gus's guy.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Plus Saul doesn't seem to care much / at all that Walter sent Mike to Belize.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Kosmo Gallion posted:

Plus Saul doesn't seem to care much / at all that Walter sent Mike to Belize.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi6xH4ewMp0&t=50s

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

I'd watch a whole show of Mike Ehrmantraut, Security Consultant just sneaking into companies and scolding them at the end

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop
Mike put Saul dirrectly at risk over his protection of 'my guys'. I've been looking forward to a cameo by https://breakingbad.fandom.com/wiki/Dan_Wachsberger.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Cartoon posted:

Mike put Saul dirrectly at risk over his protection of 'my guys'. I've been looking forward to a cameo by https://breakingbad.fandom.com/wiki/Dan_Wachsberger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20ViFpURIDk

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

I want to know why Lydia is so much more anxious in Breaking Bad.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

It’s because Gus died and his “top guys” were in jail. She was paranoid she was next or going to be killed. We only met Lydia after Gus’s death in BB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Old Doggy Bastard posted:

I want to know why Lydia is so much more anxious in Breaking Bad.

She trusted Gus to keep her safe and Gus died horrifically; she has no idea who did it. She's in in serious legal and extralegal peril