Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Kit Walker posted:

Stand Still. Stay Silent
Let's see how things are going over in Denmark

So it looks like Denmark's also closed their borders, and of course the first thing people are complaining about is how this will affect the economy. It's a good thing the illness seems to have a mild prognosis. Too bad for Michael that he's stuck either way

I like Signe Sorensen already, I hope she keep on taking no poo poo from anyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Valiantman posted:

Are there some other random pages of Necropolis yet, though? I vaguely recall seeing the girl fight some skeletons in some other comic thread.

There were few concept pages that were posted 2 years before the main comic started.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Tree Bucket posted:

Pinocchio-via-Necropolis. It's a long way off what it should be, but it was a great learning exercise at least. Necro's colour palette and composition are really striking, but it's that linework where the magic lives. A line is never just a line!!

I am genuinely impressed by your talent. Thanks for indulging us and showing the cool stuff you made!

Now someone needs to post all of KSBD for a real challenge! That comic is probably the prettiest one around.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
I hope that owl comic ends up being crashed by Werewolf Jones on a bender.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Valiantman posted:

Are there some other random pages of Necropolis yet, though? I vaguely recall seeing the girl fight some skeletons in some other comic thread.
There's also this (although it's not skeletons). It's where my avatar came from, many years ago.

(album where I found these)

Elysiume has a new favorite as of 11:38 on Mar 13, 2022

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
It's very Hellboy. The burning skeletons, the weird blue flame in the dude's forehead.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

e-dt posted:

Rabbits are cute, simple creatures with a social services infrastructure just like anybody else
The concept of the hopping ambulance is simultaneously cute and unsettling.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Chas McGill posted:

The concept of the hopping ambulance is simultaneously cute and unsettling.

Hope you are ready to see it on a tshirt for 20 years

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Kit Walker posted:

Stand Still. Stay Silent

it was a fundie comic from the start

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Pinocchio
Chapter 29.4

Pinocchio returns to the Fairy's house and she promises him that, on the morrow, he will cease to be a Marionette and become a boy. A wonderful party of coffee-and-milk to celebrate the great event.

THERE! Chapter 29 done. Really seemed that it could have been split up as it dealt with fisherman, dog, laborer, snail, and finally fairy

World Famous W has a new favorite as of 18:10 on Mar 13, 2022

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Wow looks like Pinocchio's troubles are nearly at an end!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Finally, everything's coming up Pinocchio!

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Ten Earth Shattering Blows

this place looks like it's on the up and up

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

World Famous W posted:

Pinocchio
Chapter 29.4

Pinocchio returns to the Fairy's house and she promises him that, on the morrow, he will cease to be a Marionette and become a boy. A wonderful party of coffee-and-milk to celebrate the great event.

THERE! Chapter 29 done. Really seemed that it could have been split up as it dealt with fisherman, dog, laborer, snail, and finally fairy

Pinocchio's a little twerp, don't get me wrong, but the fairy's a real dick, too.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

SoulSilver Hard Mode: Apocalypse Johto
Prologue: The Change—Episode 4

...and with that, we're done with the prologue, and had I been a smart man, I would have done two doubles for the prologue. But episodes are of kinda varying lengths so it's not like it'll be a set number per post anyway.

So I'm just going to go ahead and do another one today as we start the story proper.

Apocalypse Johto Part 1: Silver Lining
Chapter 1: The Wilds—Episode 5

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
The New Adventures of the Duck Avenger

li'l treat on page 34 for all you owl lovers out there

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer

It's 'pew' dumbass, get rolled on.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Samovar posted:

Pinocchio's a little twerp, don't get me wrong, but the fairy's a real dick, too.

Do you imagine yourself being any kinder to the little dipshit

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Is kc green a parent? It would explain a lot.

Fagtastic
Apr 9, 2009

I may have sucked robodick, fucked a robot in the exhaust, been fucked by robots & enjoy it to the exclusion of human partners; at least I'm not a goddamn :roboluv:

some plague rats posted:

Do you imagine yourself being any kinder to the little dipshit

Sure, but it's a bit weird too. It clearly wants to be a moral story showing the consequences of Pinocchios dickery, but then every time he tries to do something right the universe conspires to make everything fall to poo poo on him anyway. It's definitely having the overall effect of having me root for the puppet. That loving snail pissed me off.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Hitmen for Destiny #543: Door

===============

Hitmen for Destiny #544: Opportunist

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Tree Bucket posted:

Is kc green a parent? It would explain a lot.

Pinocchio comic is like 98% accurate to the original text.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Fagtastic posted:

Sure, but it's a bit weird too. It clearly wants to be a moral story showing the consequences of Pinocchios dickery, but then every time he tries to do something right the universe conspires to make everything fall to poo poo on him anyway. It's definitely having the overall effect of having me root for the puppet. That loving snail pissed me off.

The snail doesn't mean to be unhelpful, but it's a snail. If you've hosed up to the point where you're relying on a snail to help you then you get exactly what you earned.

Pinocchios main problem is he tries to do the right thing only after doing the wrong thing as much as possible, and even then he only does the right thing until he's offered basically anything else. The main message of Pinocchio is fairly karmic, it's basically play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Kennel posted:

Pinocchio comic is like 98% accurate to the original text.

Yeah KC Green's primary addition is funny faces

This is an EXCELLENT addition mind you

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Regy Rusty posted:

Yeah KC Green's primary addition is funny faces

This is an EXCELLENT addition mind you

Green draws expressions you can feel in your own face.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Tree Bucket posted:

Green draws expressions you can feel in your own face.

And the latest update might be the most concentrated collection of them

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
well, RIP Fusk

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

KennyMan666 posted:

Apocalypse Johto Part 1: Silver Lining
Chapter 1: The Wilds—Episode 5

Does this turn into something not drawn and written by a 10-year-old? I'm reading it but I'm not sure why

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Kit Walker posted:

Stand Still. Stay Silent
Let's see how things are going over in Denmark
I wish there were more stuff set during the course of everything going to hell. There's very few early apocalyptic media. I'd love to read a whole comic of the prologue.

Lt. Danger
Dec 22, 2006

jolly good chaps we sure showed the hun

Splicer posted:

I wish there were more stuff set during the course of everything going to hell. There's very few early apocalyptic media. I'd love to read a whole comic of the prologue.

read a comic? buddy, we're living it

Mr.Chill
Aug 29, 2006
I have legit no idea if Bianca and/or Fusk will get out of this one i'm on the edge of my seat here.

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
If Lostclock can die, what hope do any of us have?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
They found Russian Ronnie.

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1503038464899624970

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Splicer posted:

Oh totally. Most authors want to just get to the gruesome hosed up parts but there's a lot of potential in exploring the path there. It's funny how our own pandemic has proven that there's no reaction too stupid or irrational to be believable. At a certain level of scale people just stop being able to comprehend things I guess

Stand Still. Stay Silent

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Splicer posted:

This is why I love Threads. It really revels in the awfulness of it all.

e-dt
Sep 16, 2019

Achewood's 2nd anniversary is October 1

The Sexual Homeboys have a car where the hydraulics actually spin the body in a circle above the stationary chassis

This does not bode well for the concert

Technocrat
Jan 30, 2011

I always finish what I sta

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

eating only apples posted:

Does this turn into something not drawn and written by a 10-year-old? I'm reading it but I'm not sure why
It gets better as it goes along. The beginning is rougher since it started out as a less serious side project by the author, before eventually becoming his main thing.

I haven't given it a full readthrough in many years—it started in 2011—so I couldn't tell you exactly how much or exactly when.