Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Chevy Slyme posted:

I think it’s just the 4 legends toons for starkiller.

That's a shame, I like these toons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Yeah, I’m hoping whales go nuts on these guys so we get more fun legends characters in the future.

As I mentioned in the discord, I’m probably gonna do what I never do and whale on Mara, if it is indeed her and they didn’t really screw her up.

thrawn527 fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Dec 5, 2021

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

thrawn527 posted:

Yeah, I’m hoping whales go nuts on these guys so we get more fun legends characters in the future.

As I mentioned in the discord, I’m probably gonna do what I never do and whale on Mara, if it is indeed her and they didn’t really screw her up.

Yea i have about 10k crystals saved (I had 20k but i ended up blowing them trying to get some character shards. Honestly, waste of time, probably would have gotten more shards buying packs), and i might roll the dice on some of her packs.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Gonna post this on discord, too, but that moves so fast that maybe posting here is better?

I might try to dive back into SWGOH but it's been forever.

Can I get some guidance for returning players?

Here's a link to my .gg profile:

https://swgoh.gg/p/785153635/characters/

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

tadashi posted:

Gonna post this on discord, too, but that moves so fast that maybe posting here is better?

I might try to dive back into SWGOH but it's been forever.

Can I get some guidance for returning players?

Here's a link to my .gg profile:

https://swgoh.gg/p/785153635/characters/

Pick a galactic legend that appeals to you and pursue it doggedly.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Chilichimp posted:

Pick a galactic legend that appeals to you and pursue it doggedly.

I'm so loving mad at JMLS requirements. I was all ready to go, I just need to unlock JKLS but oh the gently caress no, this goddamn Millennium Falcon needs me to 7-star Razor Crest first, loving A.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

mdemone posted:

I'm so loving mad at JMLS requirements. I was all ready to go, I just need to unlock JKLS but oh the gently caress no, this goddamn Millennium Falcon needs me to 7-star Razor Crest first, loving A.

I think you're mixing something up. I have JMLS, and I do not have Razor Crest at 7 star.

The only thing you should need 7 star Razor Crest for is 7 star Executor.

edit: Unless they added it as a requirement since I got the Falcon. They didn't do that, did they? That would be a serious dick move.

thrawn527 fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Jan 10, 2022

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

thrawn527 posted:

I think you're mixing something up. I. have JMLS, and I do not have Razor Crest at 7 star.

The only thing you should need 7 star Razor Crest for is 7 star Executor.

edit: Unless they added it as a requirement since I got the Falcon. They didn't do that, did they? That would be a serious dick move.

Nah, it's because I need one more 7-star BH ship and I'm closer to that with RC than with any others.

Edit: yes it's my own drat fault but now I'm stuck

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

mdemone posted:

Nah, it's because I need one more 7-star BH ship and I'm closer to that with RC than with any others.

Are you, though? RC shards are way harder to come by than the others. RC shards can only come from Conquest. You can farm the others.

Which other(s) are you missing?

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

thrawn527 posted:

Are you, though? RC shards are way harder to come by than the others. RC shards can only come from Conquest. You can farm the others.

They're buyable with crystals too. I only need about 50 more shards which is about ten days of dedicated crystal hoarding.

And all my other BH ships are....way farther away than that and less cool. Like IG-2000 still needs more than 200 shards and that's my next closest one

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

mdemone posted:

They're buyable with crystals too. I only need about 50 more shards which is about ten days of dedicated crystal hoarding.

And all my other BH ships are....way farther away than that and less cool. Like IG-2000 still needs more than 200 shards and that's my next closest one

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they're only buyable with crystals from the Conquest store. Which means there's a very limited amount of them. Like, 5 at a time.

Still, though, 50 isn't bad, compared to 200 for IG-2000, so I see what you mean.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

thrawn527 posted:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they're only buyable with crystals from the Conquest store.

....I've made a huge mistake.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

mdemone posted:

Yeah, I'm still only at 6 stars. 20/100. I'm still plugging along, because I'm gonna want that Executor, and I'll be wanting it at 7 stars. But for now, I hate that piece of poo poo ship.

drat thing even blew up in the show.

That Awful Nick
Oct 7, 2008

"I've got the knowledge!"

thrawn527 posted:

drat thing even blew up in the show.

thrawn527 posted:

I'm gonna want that Executor

((Ring Ring!!)) "You have one call waiting from: the flaming corpse of Admiral Firmus Piett"

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

That Awful Nick posted:

((Ring Ring!!)) "You have one call waiting from: the flaming corpse of Admiral Firmus Piett"

...it was so artistically done.

That Awful Nick
Oct 7, 2008

It was equally funny to see all the folks who were mad at Hasbro because they were doing that Black Series scale Razor Crest before that episode came out, when people paid probably the same amount if not more to unlock it in GoH.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
Yeah a star war game ain't exactly the place to be mad that you're using a dude/ship that got toasted but it's funny as hell

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
Pulling up in my non exploded razor crest with literally every sith, bounty hunter, and half the heroes who are all still alive forever

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

HebrewMagic posted:

Yeah a star war game ain't exactly the place to be mad that you're using a dude/ship that got toasted but it's funny as hell

Well it's also likely to mean Mando gets a new ship at some point, which means we'll have to unlock that one

It never ends

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
It is pretty stupid that BAM flies the razorcrest and not vanilla Mando. They really screwed themselves outta monetizing BAM's next ship.

I do not believe for a second that we'll get ANOTHER Mando.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

Chilichimp posted:

It is pretty stupid that BAM flies the razorcrest and not vanilla Mando. They really screwed themselves outta monetizing BAM's next ship.

I do not believe for a second that we'll get ANOTHER Mando.

Darksaber Mandalorian.

You know, depending on how next season starts.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

mdemone posted:

RC shards are currently available for purchase via actual money and crystals from the store, FYI. I just 7 starred mine, so gently caress off Conquest.

...I'm so weak.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

thrawn527 posted:

Darksaber Mandalorian.

You know, depending on how next season starts.

Darksaber Mando and his new ship. I actually wonder if they'll name it uniquely since "Razorcrest" was the make of the old ship.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
There is only one thing I can predict about the future of content in this expanded Disney + universe.

And that is that someone is going to fly that Naboo Fighter to tattooine in a series not yet released, or someone flew one to tattooine in some obscure storyline of the clone wars that we've all collectively forgotten.

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know

tadashi posted:

Darksaber Mando and his new ship. I actually wonder if they'll name it uniquely since "Razorcrest" was the make of the old ship.

Call it "Racercrest" :)

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

Chilichimp posted:

There is only one thing I can predict about the future of content in this expanded Disney + universe.

And that is that someone is going to fly that Naboo Fighter to tattooine in a series not yet released, or someone flew one to tattooine in some obscure storyline of the clone wars that we've all collectively forgotten.

Oh that's a good point. I'd go so far as to say that I'd bet someone will crash land it on the Kenobi show.

Rubicon
Dec 16, 2005
Al bisogno si conosce l'amico
I posted my ally code and asked to be put on the wait list for QGJ, but the discord doesn't seem very active.

ally code is 215-744-429

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~

Rubicon posted:

the discord doesn't seem very active.

:stare:

you certain you got the right discord?

Rubicon
Dec 16, 2005
umm...I'm guessing I do not.

It says The Hall of Valhockles at the top.

That Awful Nick
Oct 7, 2008

I gave you the Waitlisters role.

You need to scroll to the top of the channel list and expand the SWGOH Channels and post in General Orb Pondering. That's the General Chat for GoH.

Rubicon
Dec 16, 2005

That Awful Nick posted:

I gave you the Waitlisters role.

You need to scroll to the top of the channel list and expand the SWGOH Channels and post in General Orb Pondering. That's the General Chat for GoH.

Ah, Thank you

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

It's not about butthole pleasures
Lipstick Apathy
when you find the channel full of pictures of a man in a hockey mask doing shady poo poo, youre in the right place but also turn back before its too late

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010
somebody write a new OP. This thread is poo poo

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Malgrin posted:

somebody write a new OP. This thread is poo poo

I take it back. The OP is perfect now

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Why do I keep playing this game??

I lost, obviously.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

mdemone posted:

Why do I keep playing this game??

I lost, obviously.

Haha. Let me guess, he never got another turn, so the detonators never and DOTs triggered?

Sometimes speed works against you.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

thrawn527 posted:

Haha. Let me guess, he never got another turn, so the detonators never and DOTs triggered?

Sometimes speed works against you.

Yeah they ganged up on him for four minutes and he never got even close to taking a turn. I tried and tried to back off.

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

It's not about butthole pleasures
Lipstick Apathy
why r we still ppsting in here lmao we need a frozen ppst that just says check the discord u gently caress. u im ecile. u open assman

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

fishtobaskets posted:

why r we still ppsting in here lmao we need a frozen ppst that just says check the discord u gently caress. u im ecile. u open assman

The thread is fine. It can be used if you want a response but may not be able to check in a couple days, after which your comment would be long gone in discord.

The thread is barely used anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brass
Oct 30, 2011

fishtobaskets posted:

we post in order to lure fresh victims into the discord, where we will then subject them to memes they cant yet comprehend