Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

CPColin posted:

Is "g@y" like "latin@" but you're either gay or not Jewish?

it's so the algorithm doesn't flag it as adult content

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

FFT posted:

So the Ever Given is one of 11 Evergreen G-class ships. Ever Forward is one of 18 in-service Evergreen F-class ships.

There are only 5 Evergreen E-class ships, so bets on 2023 between the Eagle, Envoy, Excel, Elite, and Ethic?
Incorrectly assuming something is a dock.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

FFT posted:

So the Ever Given is one of 11 Evergreen G-class ships. Ever Forward is one of 18 in-service Evergreen F-class ships.

There are only 5 Evergreen E-class ships, so bets on 2023 between the Eagle, Envoy, Excel, Elite, and Ethic?

Wouldn't be the first time Excel crashes.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

I'm more amazed you guys are falling for oil lobby propaganda, like 3 or 4 ships that size run aground carrying oil each year and piss it everywhere in the environment but the oil companies pay to keep it quiet and then pay for stories like this to get dragged through the press for months. It's all just whitewashing to make you think oil tankers aren't driven by drunks with no ethics run by companies who only cars about the Benjamin's.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Drone_Fragger posted:

I'm more amazed you guys are falling for oil lobby propaganda, like 3 or 4 ships that size run aground carrying oil each year and piss it everywhere in the environment but the oil companies pay to keep it quiet and then pay for stories like this to get dragged through the press for months. It's all just whitewashing to make you think oil tankers aren't driven by drunks with no ethics run by companies who only cars about the Benjamin's.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Drone_Fragger posted:

Oh word?
my family is from Brest.
look up the Amoco Cadiz
but yeah, fuckin' sheeple eh?
Not to mention ignoring moratoriums of not washing out their tanks with seawater and dumping it at sea.

staberind has a new favorite as of 10:53 on Mar 15, 2022

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Goa Tse-tung posted:

I found the content to be adult

Source of Happyness
Mar 2, 2007

you should come outside sometime, it is great out here

How did we have a shopping trolley derail without a mention of the provision of suitable defensive measures:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1btDc5xJe0

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Goa Tse-tung posted:

I mean, it probably should mark that particular post as adult content anyway.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

90s wrestler Razor Ramon died so pretend I posted a picture of Steve Carrell with "RIP Sean Astin" on it

I thought you meant Hard Gay, but that also sucks. :smith:

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

staberind posted:

Oh word?
my family is from Brest.
look up the Amoco Cadiz
but yeah, fuckin' sheeple eh?
Not to mention ignoring moratoriums of not washing out their tanks with seawater and dumping it at sea.

All this is saying to me is the oil companies have got much better at covering up their oil diasters as "volcanic eruptions" or similar.

It's like how everyone thinks dolphins are super friendly and save people stranded at sea. That's a lie: they are simply clever enough to only kill people when there is no witnesses (which they do all the time)

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Never turn your back on a dolphin with a bar ode on their neck.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

What, like the Cheers theme song?

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Never turn your back on a dolphin with a bar ode on their neck.

Dolphin Codename 47?

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
I am also bobson dugnutt

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Echo the dolphin is loving cancelled

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

LifeSunDeath posted:

Echo the dolphin is loving cancelled

The original vision of ECCO the dolphin was him holding illegal fishermen under the water till they drowned. Sadly sega demanded they cut all those levels because of concerns about age rating the game. (Aliens don't count since they're not people)

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

This stings as a recent divorcee. I really should get a table.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

I was just thinking about this fact after looking at Ben Kissel's apartment in a Last Stream on the Left episode & silently gloating about how much better my apartment was, then I remembered my apartment is only the way it is because of my wife, when we met I was an impoverished vermin man who cobbled together furnishings from the less broken objects people left in alleys, and if she ever left me, despite now making more money, my new place would almost assuredly consist of a single room containing a bare mattress, laptop and deck chair that I pointed at the world's largest television, which would be held off the ground by milk crates I stole from the back of a Trader Joe's.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

mysterious frankie posted:

I was just thinking about this fact after looking at Ben Kissel's apartment in a Last Stream on the Left episode & silently gloating about how much better my apartment was, then I remembered my apartment is only the way it is because of my wife, when we met I was an impoverished vermin man who cobbled together furnishings from the less broken objects people left in alleys, and if she ever left me, despite now making more money, my new place would almost assuredly consist of a single room containing a bare mattress, laptop and deck chair that I pointed at the world's largest television, which would be held off the ground by milk crates I stole from the back of a Trader Joe's.

Being twice married once divorced made me come to appreciate a quality desk. I had a beautiful custom oak desk made by an old farmer who gave it to me for cheap because "it wasn't his best work". Lost it in a fire. Miss that beautiful jackoff/gaming station.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Back when I was doing a lot of dating, I had a female roomate who was barely ever home but liked to decorate and had a good eye for it.

I had more than one lady over who admitted to walking in and thinking they were on a date with a closeted gay dude before finding out about the roomate. The decoration wasn't girly or anything, just reasonably nice.

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Yestermoment posted:

Being twice married once divorced made me come to appreciate a quality desk. I had a beautiful custom oak desk made by an old farmer who gave it to me for cheap because "it wasn't his best work". Lost it in a fire. Miss that beautiful jackoff/gaming station.

Was it the gaming or the jacking off that set it on fire?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Amphigory posted:

Was it the gaming or the jacking off that set it on fire?

Yes

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Shouldn't have crossed the streams

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Yestermoment posted:

I had a beautiful custom oak desk made by an old farmer who gave it to me for cheap because "it wasn't his best work". Lost it in a fire. Miss that beautiful jackoff/gaming station.

:goonsay:

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Yestermoment posted:

a real yestermoment

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Yestermoment posted:

I bought a laptop, not a desktop. I already own a lap *taps forehead*

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/44By5zn.mp4
https://twitter.com/kamalameme/status/1501624231662178315

pseudorandom posted:

Oh yeah, here we go.

https://i.imgur.com/S7NfzD3.mp4

RareAcumen has a new favorite as of 20:41 on Mar 15, 2022

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Source of Happyness posted:

How did we have a shopping trolley derail without a mention of the provision of suitable defensive measures:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1btDc5xJe0

A Browning is like the length of a shopping trolley. Immersion ruined!

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

:mad:

Blackula Vs. Tarantula
Jul 6, 2005

😤I am NOT Captain_Redbeard🧔

Bodnoirbabe
Apr 30, 2007

Castles don't have phones, rear end in a top hat.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Bodnoirbabe posted:

Castles don't have phones, rear end in a top hat.

?

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Such a vivid picture. Magnificent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Not cool, man.