Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

as always, the Dude is correct

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

as always, the Dude is correct

Dude confirmed Lewis fan

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

Grevlek posted:

Also 808s and Heartbrakes is the best album of all time.

:colbert:

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
This is chloe stroll erasure

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

boop the snoot posted:

I miss the old Kanye

I only look towards the future so I love the new Kanye

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
The best album of all time is SpiceWorld.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Theophany posted:

the greatest album of all time is the very best of the eagles and you can go gently caress yourself right in your own rear end til it bleeds if you disagree
wow, you and my nearly 70 year old retired parents in the middle of america agree

do you also watch a DVD of Eagles concerts every weekend and then text me about how great it is

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

serious gaylord posted:

The best album of all time is SpiceWorld.

tell max he sucks

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Theophany posted:

the greatest album of all time is the very best of the hall and oates and you can go gently caress yourself right in your own rear end til it bleeds if you disagree

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

I mean Rumours is obviously the best pop album of all time.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Can we take a moment to appreciate how good the American Liberty Media Formula One Overture is compared to the “juuuust driiiiive” of 12 years ago

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Can we take a moment to appreciate how good the American Liberty Media Formula One Overture is compared to the “juuuust driiiiive” of 12 years ago

they should use the nintendo store music that gran turismo has had for literally 25 years

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Wasn't that just drive trash a Sky thing and not F1? I think they paid someone to do it for an end of year montage and wanted their money's worth.

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME
https://the-race.com/formula-1/alpine-can-switch-porpoising-on-and-off-after-breakthrough/

El Plan in motion. I welcome Alonso WDC 2022

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

Theophany posted:

the greatest album of all time is the very best of the eagles and you can go gently caress yourself right in your own rear end til it bleeds if you disagree

Dark side of the Moon would like to have a word with you

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

if that's the thing that makes me pump my hands/fists in the air while gooing whooosh then yes u are right

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgiBkydMW8k

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0H0X0KXzbA

Just hearing this song is making me impatient for Friday.

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
drake meme but he doesn't like

and is a fan of

Cimber posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0H0X0KXzbA

Just hearing this song is making me impatient for Friday.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
[Nods in approval]

Just watched the Haas episode of DTS, and the way the editors keep holding on Guenther for a couple of seconds too long after he says something "Oh I'm not stressed, I can even joke about this awful situation, ha!" to watch his expression collapse into Alonso-stare misery is masterfully cruel.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Someone once said that the qualifying factor for being an adult was understanding the rumours album and, yeh.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Cimber posted:

Dark side of the Moon would like to have a word with you

Pink Floyd is overhyped boomer trash that people think is deep because their albums features songs longer than 4 minutes

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

italian quid posted:

Pink Floyd is overhyped boomer trash that people think is deep because their albums features songs longer than 4 minutes

MODS!!!!!

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
i havent read any post itt

LETS loving GO!
https://twitter.com/FanaticsFerrari/status/1503874096865722371

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
just joined the fanty league hope u are all ready to get it

spent every single dollar and everything

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

Grevlek posted:

just joined the fanty league hope u are all ready to get it

spent every single dollar and everything

How do you join this league?

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

Cimber posted:

How do you join this league?

there was a code posted like 10 pages ago just go to the f1 official fantasy page and put in that code

i would paste it here but i don't have it anymore but thankfully i have this in teh clipboard rn

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/daylight-savings-time-permanent_n_6230dd8ee4b0b62820297423

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

oh yeah I got a team in there

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

Grevlek posted:

there was a code posted like 10 pages ago just go to the f1 official fantasy page and put in that code

i would paste it here but i don't have it anymore but thankfully i have this in teh clipboard rn

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/daylight-savings-time-permanent_n_6230dd8ee4b0b62820297423

ee47d5262a

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

I'm looking forward to Mercedes, entirely powered by Toto's simmering rage, wipe the floor with everyone for the first half of the year.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Russian Bear posted:

I'm looking forward to Mercedes, entirely powered by Toto's simmering rage, wipe the floor with everyone for the first half of the year.

phwoar get in there Toto

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Russian Bear posted:

I'm looking forward to Mercedes, entirely powered by Toto's simmering rage, wipe the floor with everyone but McLaren for the first half of the year.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

catching up on months of thread to post:

Top 5 "Albums"
1. Bach B Minor Mass
2.Mahler 2
3. Illmatic Nas
4. "get in there Lewis" Bono
5. My Favourite Things, Coltrane

I probably have Graduation in my top 10 tho ;)

DTS chat:
It's insane how lame Horner and Redbull come across in the first few episodes; it feels even worse knowing that they actually "win" in the end. From them literally cheering when Mercs fail to Max constructing numerous conspiracy theories, its wild how much of it is about them just obsessing over Mercedes rather than celebrating their accomplishments or dominance over the rest of the field. In no way does Redbull ever come across as cool or interesting or full of genius engineers and visionaries, which is weird considering they built the best car and presume to have the best driver. Maybe if they complained less people would appreciate their success, IDK.
The Mazespin stuff is also very cringe, especially the dad's haircut. It's wild how bad and petulant they both come across.

BWV fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Mar 16, 2022

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing
Actually I don't know if you've heard but Ferrari looked good in testing so the institutional rot, piss poor strategic decision making, and cheating are done and over with. They will be a half second faster than everyone and Leclerc and Sainz will "battle" for the drivers championship until Sainz is mathematically eliminated with 3 races to go.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Russian Bear posted:

Yeah the last interview of DTS gave me chills, Toto has been turned to the dark side by Red Bulls bullshit.

On the whole I think DTS this year was better than last year, but I was surprised that they didn't include any of the fallout.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

The fact that I can’t hear team principles be big whiny babies over the radio anymore is a real bummer. How will I know to check my email?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

I am here for turtleneck Toto.