Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

As a 6'8 giant, in this essay I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

AITA? For blowing up at my husband for lying to me about my sister and her baby leaving when he actually kicked her out?

quote:

My sister (20) got out of a terrible relationship and moved in with me and my husband and brought her 5 months old son, she's dealing with a handful of issues from ppd to depression. I asked my husband if he'd be okay with her moving in and he said absolutely, not just this but he was the one who picked her/brought her home.

She stayed for 2 weeks and helped around the house, My husband started complaining about the baby crying but a newborn is expected to cry especially at night. He said it causes him stress although I suggested he put on earbuds. He suddenly told me to forget it and so I did.

Last week, I had to go out of town to attend a friend's funeral without my husband, He said he wanted to stay with my sister to make sure she's okay. I returned home the next day and didn't find her or her baby home. My husband said she contacted a friend in another town and wanted to move with them and left that morning, he handed me a letter he claimed was from her. This felt so odd...especially after reading the letter, I called her phone many many times but turned out my husband found it and said she must've left it behind. I was worried I had no means of contacting her to make sure she was okay, I contacted relatives but they knew nothing.

Yesterday, I got a call from an unknown number and it was her, we talked and she told me that she didn't leave on her own but my husband kicked her out after telling her that she was no longer welcome, and she needed to take responsibility for her decisions. I was in shock as she explained that she's not with a friend but at a shelter and she has no money. I waited til he got home and I blew up at him, he admitted he faked the letter an hid her phone then argued that it's his house to and he has a say, but he shouldn't have lied to me about my sister and causing her to be homeless. I he said I was being unfair and wrong to lash out at him for wanting peace in his home. I went upstairs and refused to argue anymore. I told him I'm going to pick her up tomorrow and he said he'd change the locks while I'm gone and I won't be allowed to bring her home. I'm thinking of going to a hotel but he kept saying that I'm letting my sister affect our lives by prioritizing her but there's a baby involved, my nephew and I can't leave him homeless. I get that it's house too but I don't see why he's so against her staying.

Edit:- he returned home and we started arguing again, I couldn't take it anymore I'm going to stay at a hotel for tonight am I'm leaving in an hour or so. He is wanting to talk again now but I'm incredibly overwhelmed and stressed out and need some time by myself. I don't care if he's going to change the locks or not I'm working on meeting up with my sister as soon as possible so we can talk more openly about what happened and hopefully try and figure something out.

did the husband... think she somehow would never find out about this.... ?? ?

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

Mx. posted:

Some people think "better to ask forgiveness than permission" is a lifehack motto that lets you avoid ever having to do something you don't want or not do something you want. They don't understand that's it's just a way of exerting the power of decorum and that it will burn you and your relationships if you keep doing it, especially for big things or things you already should know the other person's opinion on.

He though OP would say "that was wrong but I guess she's in a safe place and it is nicer without her, oh well what's done is done."

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

therattle posted:

Paging Corky.

This one was actually from Reddit. Few people in my family would have put that much effort into such a thing.

Mx. posted:

AITA? For blowing up at my husband for lying to me about my sister and her baby leaving when he actually kicked her out?

Holy poo poo

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

As a 6'8 giant, in this essay I

A former coworker is 6'8". His wife is 5'2"

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

Mx. posted:

I can't wait for her to tell literally anyone what happened and him to flip his poo poo about her making him look bad. It'll 100% be his first response

quantumwell
Jun 22, 2013

Guildenstern Mother posted:

I can't wait for her to tell literally anyone what happened and him to flip his poo poo about her making him look bad. It'll 100% be his first response

The guy is a piece of trash, nothing that happens from here on is going to make him look any better. Speculation in the comments
is he wanted to hit on Sister while his wife was away and got rejected

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

carrionman posted:

I'm exactly 6'1 and one of my purest joys in life is claiming to be 5'10 and getting into arguments about it

lol

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

quantumwell posted:

The guy is a piece of trash, nothing that happens from here on is going to make him look any better. Speculation in the comments
is he wanted to hit on Sister while his wife was away and got rejected

I think they meant that if she tells anyone what's going on, he will get angry at her for "making him look bad". That's a thing assholes do way too often

Funktastic
Jul 23, 2013

AITA for making my husband take time off work to take care of an appointment I made

quote:

I am much more of a planner than my husband is. Unless it is something directly related to him, I am usually the one scheduling things. We both work full-time and have a 2-year old son so our free-time is very limited. This week alone I had a vet visit for our dog on Monday, a massage for myself on Tuesday, hair appointment for myself on Wednesday, and an air duct cleaning for Thursday. Due to some scheduling issues at our vet, I now have to bring our dog back there on Friday.

I told my husband that because of everything else I have going on, I am going to need him to take time off work on Thursday so he can be home for the air duct cleaning. It shouldn't be an all-day thing, but it is scheduled from 11-2 so it's right in the middle of his work day.

This time of year is his busiest at his job and he got upset with me because he already has a full day booked on Thursday and now he has to scramble to move things around. He told me it's not his fault that I scheduled so many things for this week, or that the vet screwed up our original appointment for Monday.

I told him that if he would take it upon himself to schedule these kinds of things on his own then he could fit them into his own schedule. He reminded me that he did try to schedule the air duct cleaning but I told him not to because I had a groupon for a different company that would save us a couple hundred dollars. He told me that with the time he has to take off work, we would now be losing money even though we used the groupon I had.

He also said that the other things I have scheduled, the massage and hair appointment, are things that I WANT to do and are just for me. And that while I am off getting a massage and my hair done, he will be at home with our 2-year old son so that I can have some time to myself. He also reminded me that the last time he got a haircut, I made him take our son with to get a haircut at the same time which was a disaster. So it's not like he gets a lot of "self-care" time for himself.

I told him that I can't exactly take our son to my hair salon because they don't do kids' hair, but he told me that isn't his point. He told me he will make it work on Thursday, but that he doesn't appreciate me dictating his time when it effects his work, especially during this time of year. He told me I would be furious if he volunteered my time like this. But I reminded him that he doesn't ever schedule anything so that wouldn't happen anyway.

He did agree to take care of the appointment on Thursday, but I know he isn't happy about it. But these things need to get done and I'm tired of being the only one to take care of them.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
AITA for asking my wife to dress up not down?

quote:

My wife and I have been married for 6 years now. My wife Grace is beautiful. She is a very girly girl liking things like pink, flowers, purses and heels. Before the pandemic, Grace would always dress for a runway. She would have on makeup, heels, dresses, perfume, smooth skin and etc. During the pandemic though my wife's job got moved to at home. She stopped her beauty routine and spent most of the days in long t-shirts, shorts, sweat pants or her pajamas. I understood it since we weren't really go anywhere. Grace also stopped wearing makeup, doing her hair, and shaving. While this bothered me cause I like having a beautiful wife I figured it was till her job got moved back to the office.

Now things are open again. My job has been moved to the office but Grace told me she didn't want to return and opted to keep working from home. Her wardrobe has completely changed in the two years of the pandemic! She hardly wears her dresses, cute shirts, skirts, makeup or anything like before. Its men's t-shirts with saying on them like I'm grumpy, jeans, sweat pants, and tennis shoes. And she has COMPLETELY stopped shaving and waxing. Now she'll dress up a bit if we go out or if we have company but thats it. Grace tells me its too much work.

So now for the part where I may be an rear end in a top hat.

Before the pandemic, we went on a date night. Since we haven't done in I suggested a night out at an expensive restaurant. I did pick this restaurant on purpose. Grace said no and suggested we order takeout. When I refused she suggest a restaurant like IHOP or Chili's. Her excuse? She didn't feel like shaving her legs for one of her dresses and wanted to be comfortable

I snapped saying "It wouldn't hurt you to dress up for once!" She accused me of only liking her looks! This isn't true! I told her I was just tired of feeling like I'm living with a homeless woman. Grace ended up locking herself in our bedroom. I know my words were harsh. I ordered a pizza and tried to apologize but Grace wouldn't open the door. I slept on the couch. Right now Grace is still giving me the cold shoulder, refusing to speak to me or be in the same room as me. I know I hurt her feelings with my words however I think this is depression or isolation from the pandemic since before Grace had no problem looking like a model.

AITA?

Wife should divorce up.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I'm tired just reading that. He doesn't schedule things except for all the times he did.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Now look, I know I only expressed my appreciation for my wife in terms of her looks and clothes, but

edgeman83
Jul 13, 2003

Funktastic posted:

AITA for making my husband take time off work to take care of an appointment I made

The fact that both of these people take time off work for non-emergency poo poo, when taking off of work costs them money, is blowing my mind.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Mx. posted:

I'm normally in the whole 'prioritize your partner as your family' camp but goddamn, this is flipping it too far

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

edgeman83 posted:

The fact that both of these people take time off work for non-emergency poo poo, when taking off of work costs them money, is blowing my mind.

Sometimes its unavoidable, but scheduling 4 things in a single week, god drat lady.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

If I had a nickel everytime I dated someone that thought they were as tall as I am despite me needing to lean or crouch down in order to be eye level with them I'd only have 10 cents which isn't a lot but its weird that it happened twice.

Blastedhellscape
Jan 1, 2008
Height dysphoria and weird perceptions talk: my mom is convinced that I'm way taller than I actually am because I'm significantly taller than her and have kind of a broad build. This led to her buying me clothes that were too long for me well into my twenties, and when I kept pointing out what my actual measurements were she'd sometimes say "Well, you might grow into them." In my twenties.

She also periodically gets shocked when I point out that I'm around the same height as various relatives of mine, and insists that I must be way taller. I think part of it is that I have relatively broad shoulders and hips, and a lot of my relatives are kind of slight.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Blastedhellscape posted:

Height dysphoria and weird perceptions talk: my mom is convinced that I'm way taller than I actually am because I'm significantly taller than her and have kind of a broad build. This led to her buying me clothes that were too long for me well into my twenties, and when I kept pointing out what my actual measurements were she'd sometimes say "Well, you might grow into them." In my twenties.

She also periodically gets shocked when I point out that I'm around the same height as various relatives of mine, and insists that I must be way taller. I think part of it is that I have relatively broad shoulders and hips, and a lot of my relatives are kind of slight.

Yes, but did you grow into the clothes?

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Blastedhellscape posted:

She just can't hear you down there.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

AITA for telling my sister she is no better than her daughter?

quote:

I(45M) have a son(10M) that loves the show MLP (My Little Pony), He has a few toys, some t-shirts, and posters from the show. We moved recently due to a new job and want to be closer to the family. My ex is not in the picture due to personal reasons. It's been hard raising my son as a single father, but I am doing my best. I love my son and raising him to be respectful to others. My sister(48F) lives about 15 minutes away. We were really close growing up, but my sister never approved the idea of me raising my son alone. Son is attending the local school and loves his new friend group. My niece(11F) attends the same school as son.

I have been receiving calls from school that my niece and her friends have been bullying son and his friends. He likes to bring a pony toy with him to school to keep in his backpack as it makes him happy. Son came home crying from school that niece broke the toy and threw it in the trash. I was furious and scheduled a meeting with the school and my sister. My sister thinks it's them goofing around and having fun. Counseling was suggested and my sister thought the idea was ridiculous. When we were leaving, my sister pulls me aside and says maybe you should have son watch something more appropriate for boys. If he had a mother figure, there wouldn't be any issues. I look at her and say you aren't any better than niece.

My sister was shocked at my response and my parents reached out to have a stern talk with me about my son's interest in a girly show. They also suggested that I apologize to my sister for my comment.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

"Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces"

Malachi 2:3

Mx. posted:

Break sister and niece, throw them in the trash.

Blastedhellscape
Jan 1, 2008

Batterypowered7 posted:

Yes, but did you grow into the clothes?

Sadly I, like most people, stopped growing around the age of 18-19. Dunno. *Maybe* there are people out there who go through dramatic growth spurts in their early-to-mid-twenties and end up filling out the big kid clothes that their optimistic moms bought for them, but I'm not one of those people.

(I'm actually kind of curious and know nothing about the biology involved in when human growth shuts down and gets locked in. I just know that for me it was sometime around the usual age of eighteen).

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Some people, usually AMAB, get their growth spurt later than that but it's not common.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Mx. posted:

How dare you insinuate that my daughter is a reflection of me!

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Blastedhellscape posted:

Sadly I, like most people, stopped growing around the age of 18-19. Dunno. *Maybe* there are people out there who go through dramatic growth spurts in their early-to-mid-twenties and end up filling out the big kid clothes that their optimistic moms bought for them, but I'm not one of those people.

(I'm actually kind of curious and know nothing about the biology involved in when human growth shuts down and gets locked in. I just know that for me it was sometime around the usual age of eighteen).

My short friend kept growing. I don't know what he's at these days but he was always "quite short" growing up and wound up more typical sometime late in college. Weird guy in a fun way. Writes horror novels that I haven't had the guts to try reading (not a fan of the genre).

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Mx. posted:

My precious angel did nothing wrong! HOW DARE YOU COMPARE ME TO HER

:allears:

edgeman83
Jul 13, 2003

Mx. posted:

It really sucks that my instinctive response is to tell my son to not take stuff like that to school to keep from being bullied. I KNOW that it won't actually stop a bully and that it is horribly unfair to him, but I still would have to fight my urges not to say "hey, if you wouldn't make yourself a target, your life would be easier." Goddamn does societal expectations gently caress everyone up.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

edgeman83 posted:

It really sucks that my instinctive response is to tell my son to not take stuff like that to school to keep from being bullied. I KNOW that it won't actually stop a bully and that it is horribly unfair to him, but I still would have to fight my urges not to say "hey, if you wouldn't make yourself a target, your life would be easier." Goddamn does societal expectations gently caress everyone up.

Knowing this is neither morally right nor likely to produce the desired outcome is the first step.

AITA for being supposedly “racist” even though my joke was taken out of context?

quote:

Posting on a throwaway account bc I know other people know my other accounts.

I(37 m) work at or should I say used to work at this private law firm for about 9 years. I’ve loved it here and am sad that I had to leave. But here’s what happened:

My wife and I took our twins to the park relatively close to my job and our home and we visit it relatively often about 3-4 times a week. Usually at most there aren’t most people there, a couple of families. But this particular day there were many people there with there families.

To skip to the chase, there were a group of children taking turns on the monkey bars. This black girl was taking her turn like everyone else and lost her grip and fell, ultimately scraping her knee. And started crying. I thought it was kind of funny how she fell. And i chuckled and turned to my wife and said “ real life monkey isn’t she? “ she chuckled as well and I thought that was the end of it.

The girls mother ran to her and helped her and turned and looked in my direction and my heart dropped into my stomach instantly. I thought she looked familiar but eventually I gathered my family and left.

The next few days passed and I thought forgot about the whole situation. Suddenly I was called into a meeting with my supervisors and I thought nothing of it. Instantly I recognized one my superiors as the mother of the child from the park. She proceeded to tell me she heard what I said about her daughter and that she didn’t appreciate my comments about her.

I sat there dumbfounded, trying to explain that she wasn’t supposed to hear what I said and that I was sorry for my comment. And she said that wasn’t enough. What I had said was apparently racist and I tried to tell her I didn’t see race and meant no harm and I didn’t mean anything.

She didn’t believe me and eventually said “your employment with this company is terminated” in so many words. I couldn’t believe it. 9 years of hard work ruined over a comment that was taken out of context

P.s. I don’t see myself as racist as my wife’s grandfather is of African American decent. My wife is half black. I just don’t know what to do. I’m the sole provider for my family.

AITA?
"No, no, you see, making racist comments doesn't count when you don't hear it, and you weren't supposed to hear it, QED you aren't allowed to get mad at me also I don't see race, which I know contradicts my earlier argument, but if I say enough words, you have to try to refute each one of them because real life is exactly like my high school debate club, boss. Your law firm won't last a day without me, a racist idiot who can't count or tell the difference between 'there' and 'their.' "

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Yeah, nbd just casually referring to a black child as a monkey, dont you know my wife is part black that gives me permission.

Silly Newbie
Jul 25, 2007
How do I?
Also "it must have just been this one half heard out of context comment that got me fired, of course there's not a pattern of behavior over my nine year tenure, nor did I dig myself a massive hole".

Mr. Grapes!
Feb 12, 2007
Mr. who?

Mx. posted:

Some people are just incredibly stupid or incredibly arrogant enough to think that once the deed is done they have gotten away with it.

I once quit a job (as a teacher) because my boss was an evil embezzling moron. All the kids understandably wondered where Mr. Grapes went, and told their parents I was missing. Parents of course asked the school what happened to Mr. Grapes.

My boss could have said almost anything believable and gotten away with it. Instead she told the parents that myself and my girlfriend (who also worked there, and quit on the same day) had come down with a deadly and contagious disease, and thus had to leave and go die somewhere quietly.

Boss seemed to forget that every parent had my email/phone number so I set them straight after I received a whole outpouring of grief and flowers and cards and stuff. No, I'm not dying. Yes, I quit because my boss stopped paying me. Yes, she is clearly a lying idiot, as you can well see now.

Most of them withdrew from the school and it went under within a few months. Boss could have said something boring like "He just quit" and saved face and her career but instead she just needed to put in some moronic lie and have it blow up in her face.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

pentyne posted:

Yeah, nbd just casually referring to a black child as a monkey, dont you know my wife is part black that gives me permission.

"Saying racist things is perfectly normal and nothing to be ashamed of, which is why I only do it in secret in the company of other racists. I know I didn't do anything wrong, which is why I reacted with fear when I thought someone might've heard me."

Silly Newbie posted:

Also "it must have just been this one half heard out of context comment that got me fired, of course there's not a pattern of behavior over my nine year tenure, nor did I dig myself a massive hole".
"If only my black boss had heard my racist comment in context. Then she would know my calling her child a slur wasn't racist, because of the missing context."

AITA for restricting my girlfriend's soda intake?

quote:

My girlfriend drinks A LOT of soda. Too much. It makes me concerned for her health. It used to be more but she cut down to three cans a day after we agreed to that. Unless she sneaks more at work. Unfortunately I wouldn't be sure. If I see her drinking it I remind her how many she's had. I admit to also pouring cans down the sink sometimes if she drinks more. But it took a long time to get here even. And it's still too much in my opinion. She's otherwise pretty healthy but this soda intake is ridiculous. She would drink it all day every day if I didn't say anything about it. I used to go get her soda eventhough I told her how against it I am. I now refuse to get soda for her even if it's with her own money. You want soda? You go get it yourself. I also refuse getting soda when we are at the store or restaurants together. I tell her if she wants to rot her teeth and insides, it has to not be on my watch. This is what happened today and she got upset over it. Full on crying. She feels I'm being "mean" but I'm really just looking out for the woman I love. I guess I really don't think I'm the AH, but she does so I'm here looking for opinions.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Invisible Clergy posted:

Knowing this is neither morally right nor likely to produce the desired outcome is the first step.

AITA for being supposedly “racist” even though my joke was taken out of context?

"No, no, you see, making racist comments doesn't count when you don't hear it, and you weren't supposed to hear it, QED you aren't allowed to get mad at me also I don't see race, which I know contradicts my earlier argument, but if I say enough words, you have to try to refute each one of them because real life is exactly like my high school debate club, boss. Your law firm won't last a day without me, a racist idiot who can't count or tell the difference between 'there' and 'their.' "

oh my god lmao the racist's entire defence was "she wasn’t supposed to hear what I said"

like not even trying to look like anything but a dumbfuck bigot

Shwoo
Jul 21, 2011

Invisible Clergy posted:

Where's even the joke in what he said? A little girl fell off the monkey bars and that makes her more monkey-like? Than the children who didn't fall off the monkey bars? The only context that even makes a bit of sense is racism.

But he doesn't see race, so that can't possibly be it.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Batterypowered7 posted:

I hate being 5'8" 'cause I can't reach poo poo on the top shelf easily!

We have folding stools in all our data centres because most of us in the infrastructure team are too short to easily see or work with stuff at the top of the server racks

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

AITA for making inappropriate noises when my mother inlaw called my husband's phone at 2AM?

quote:

My husband Kevin and I got married months ago, eversince we moved away, his moms started calling more often. She had a mental breakdown when she heard we were moving, she begged we stay near cause she "needs him" though her 2 older sons are there.

Anyhow, she'd call at random times then started calling in the middle of the night, specifically at 2AM. I thought that was so weird but she said she wanted to hear Kevin's voice but was too busy to call during the day. Kevin responds to her call every time saying he's worried there might be an emergency...it's exhausting, and completely ruins our alone time. I asked her to call at like 10 but no, she kept calling at 2. Kevin said he can't bring himself to ignore her calls and asked that I be patient.

Last night, I decided I wasn't having it, I waited til Kevin was asleep and put his phone on vibrate and waited for her to call, 2 O'clock rolls around and the phone starts vibrating on the nightstand. I stretch my arm to answer and then I start making s&x noises from the bed, I'm talking full on moaning and then some dirty talk then moaning, few seconds in and she ends the call. Kevin wakes up and asks if I was alright I tell him it's just the fever then he goes back to sleep.

I woke up to a complete disaster with Kevin angerily asking wtf I did last night when his mom called, clearly she was livid and mortified cause Kevin said I just "traumatized" her by having her think we were having s* when she called. I told him what I did and insisted it was just out of frustration but he said I shouldn't have done that and embarrassed him, and made his mom "uncomfortable". I said she was calling at 2AM!. He said still, I acted childishly and potentially harmed his relationship wit her. I told him to just tell her I was behind this and he said "Oh don't worry about it, I will" then demanded I apologize to her immedietly but her shaming texts made me refuse.

I might've went about this the wrong way but I was just frustrated that's all. AITA?

Mr. Grapes!
Feb 12, 2007
Mr. who?

Mx. posted:

AITA for making inappropriate noises when my mother inlaw called my husband's phone at 2AM?

Anyone who censors the word 'sex' is an rear end in a top hat. Unless she is censoring the word 'sax', which makes me think that this story might be pretty cool.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.

Mr. Grapes! posted:

Anyone who censors the word 'sex' is an rear end in a top hat. Unless she is censoring the word 'sax', which makes me think that this story might be pretty cool.

I'm just picturing a tired woman, in the middle of the night, busting into the meaty sax riff from Baker Street while her feverish husband goes "what's that noise?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Captain Hygiene posted:

Goddamn Father of the Year material right here

AITA for giving non alcoholic beer to my 2 year old daughter?

:psyduck:

How long until his daughter gets hold of an actual beer and drinks it, because she has been taught that this is her drink and can't distinguish between the alcoholic and non-alcoholic version?