Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Babe Magnet posted:

yeah, the biggest issue with that strategy is that they're guaranteed coop buddies that you also have to drain but eventually the host will gently caress up if you're patient enough.

it doesn't tend to take that much longer when they have friends ime, they're typically attacking together.

also keep in mind you have a general idea where the host is at all times (verticality notwithstanding) but they don't have the same luxury. you can often just disengage and use the area itself and its enemies as a way to sap their resources. you don't have to run in screaming and fighting to the death even though that's sometimes really fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Cowcaster posted:

i don't think there's a meaningful distinction between "incredibly powerful entity beyond mortal ken" and "god"

This is true but I think that the story of Elden Ring seems to draw a sort of distinction. There are specific types of things "outer gods" do and ways by which they're referred. They don't tend to have names that we know so much as titles, for example. The Greater Will. The Formless Mother. The God of Rot. The Frenzied Flame (though possibly that's just a name for the god's effect like the Scarlet Rot and not the god itself). Possibly the Dark Moon. Outer gods seem to have a lot of control over the shape the world takes rather than just being big, powerful creatures.

It's definitely possible to think of Astel as a "god" in the same sense that Bloodborne's characters thought of the Great Ones as "gods," though maybe I should be more specific and say "outer god" then when I mean a being on the Greater Will's level.

Pyrus Malus
Nov 22, 2007
APPLES

Harrow posted:

About this, Astel isn't a god. It's a creature from the stars, but not a god.

As for the Scarlet Rot, the other indication it comes from an outer god is the description of the Unalloyed Gold Needle and Miquella's Needle, both of which state that they're meant to be able to hold back the influence of outer gods. Given that one holds back the Scarlet Rot and the other the Frenzied Flame, it seems a good indicator that both are related to outer gods.

Oh huh I hadn't looked into the needle descriptions, thanks for the tip. But why would one item description imply it's outer god-derived while the actual remembrance from the boss (which also has the big reveal that marika and radagon are the same if you missed it in the capitol) say its a defect from the circumstances of their birth? Also what is the difference between a sufficiently intelligent and powerful creature from the stars (astel) vs a god? I figured one of the main things of the whole game is everybody's just being influenced by various space aliens, and the two Astels were just in the game to show how common they actually are even on a planet that hasn't had impacts in however long since Radahn started holding back the stars. Like even the Elden Beast is a space alien, so I took it as a thing being called a god or not being kinda arbitrary and more based on what sort of influence it had and what people at the time decided to call it rather than having any sort of actual divine power.

Pyrus Malus
Nov 22, 2007
APPLES

Harrow posted:

This is true but I think that the story of Elden Ring seems to draw a sort of distinction. There are specific types of things "outer gods" do and ways by which they're referred. They don't tend to have names that we know so much as titles, for example. The Greater Will. The Formless Mother. The God of Rot. The Frenzied Flame (though possibly that's just a name for the god's effect like the Scarlet Rot and not the god itself). Possibly the Dark Moon. Outer gods seem to have a lot of control over the shape the world takes rather than just being big, powerful creatures.

It's definitely possible to think of Astel as a "god" in the same sense that Bloodborne's characters thought of the Great Ones as "gods," though maybe I should be more specific and say "outer god" then when I mean a being on the Greater Will's level.

yeah this makes sense though I took "outer" as just meaning 'from space' and less in the lovecraftian great old one sense. I need to reconsider

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Pyrus Malus posted:

Oh huh I hadn't looked into the needle descriptions, thanks for the tip. But why would one item description imply it's outer god-derived while the actual remembrance from the boss (which also has the big reveal that marika and radagon are the same if you missed it in the capitol) say its a defect from the circumstances of their birth? Also what is the difference between a sufficiently intelligent and powerful creature from the stars (astel) vs a god? I figured one of the main things of the whole game is everybody's just being influenced by various space aliens, and the two Astels were just in the game to show how common they actually are even on a planet that hasn't had impacts in however long since Radahn started holding back the stars. Like even the Elden Beast is a space alien, so I took it as a thing being called a god or not being kinda arbitrary and more based on what sort of influence it had and what people at the time decided to call it rather than having any sort of actual divine power.

It seems like "outer god" is a specific category that refers to things like whatever's causing the Rot, or whatever created the Frenzied Flame, or the Greater Will, the Formless Mother, etc. We never actually see any of those in the flesh. It's unclear if they even have physical forms, or if they did if they'd be comprehensible to mortals. All of them seem capable of sort of warping reality or nature around them. The Elden Beast is a "vassal beast" of the Greater Will but not necessarily the Greater Will itself--it's possible the Astels are "vassal beasts" of another outer god.

As for the Rot and Malenia, yeah, that's unclear. I'm wondering if maybe all of the Empyreans' curses are related to other outer gods. It's not stated that Empyreans by their nature are cursed--Malenia's remembrance says "As such they are both Empyreans, but suffered afflictions from birth." It could be that other outer gods are trying to lay claim to Empyreans to advance their own agendas. Ranni, the other Empyrean in the story, does seem strongly associated with the Dark Moon.

Harrow fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Mar 16, 2022

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I'm gonna go find somewhere I can summon it because I'm 75% sure I saw it use a spell I didn't have memorized because I only ever have like 3 or 4 memorized at a time.

Is it possible it's using a weapon art? I was wondering what the the hell the big circle spinny thing was that my mimic was casting before I realized it was the Carian Royal Scepter weapon art (that I forgot even existed)

Slider posted:

Sword of Night and Flame trip report: lol holy poo poo this thing is busted strong. The special ability barely costs any FP and just slaughters everything. What would be the best offhand to powerstance, crystal sword?

e: I think No Skill on a shield would be pretty nice too but I don't see the point of using a shield without barricade really.

Dammit, I keep hearing people talking about how good it is and I may have to respec to give it a shot. I'm almost out of Larval Tears because I keep respeccing to try out new builds and Rennala is getting alarmingly chummy with me about it

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Pyrus Malus posted:

yeah this makes sense though I took "outer" as just meaning 'from space' and less in the lovecraftian great old one sense. I need to reconsider

Yeah, I think the terms used in the story seem to be like:

"Outer god" - something huge and possibly beyond mortal comprehension, like the Greater Will or Formless Mother

"God" - seems to be used mostly to refer to Marika, though it's also used for Radagon and even Malenia (the "Goddess of Rot")

"Demigod" - the children of gods

The distinction between "god" and "demigod" seems to be one of power more than their intrinsic nature, given that Malenia is a "demigod" but also a "goddess" when she unleashes her Rot.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

StarkRavingMad posted:

Is it possible it's using a weapon art? I was wondering what the the hell the big circle spinny thing was that my mimic was casting before I realized it was the Carian Royal Scepter weapon art (that I forgot even existed)

Dammit, I keep hearing people talking about how good it is and I may have to respec to give it a shot. I'm almost out of Larval Tears because I keep respeccing to try out new builds and Rennala is getting alarmingly chummy with me about it

It might have been using the Moonveil R2 attack now that I think about it. Sword of Night and Flame is crazy strong. Especially the flame attack. I've found the L1 has a tendency to miss on anything other than totally flat ground but when it hits it does a tonne of damage and will knock most things to the ground.

Dark Moon Greatsword is also really strong imo. You spend 40FP for a minute of really powerful and easy to use laser beams.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
If Astel is the source of the rot, then he does in fact have the power of warping reality and nature around him, no? Even though he's sealed up (if he's the one referred to as being sealed up), he's still able to spread it, possibly through one of the demi-mortals he managed to influence somehow, Malenia

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

The Sperpentbone Blade's moveset is pretty rad. It's a shame that it inflicts poison buildup instead of bleed, though. Kinda wish more of the katanas had unique heavy attack. I know the Meteoric Blade has that neat downward slash but that's about it.

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

wonder what the deal with these heads was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPPHMJHRJQc

they had the same one-eye motif as melina and ranni

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

GlyphGryph posted:

If Astel is the source of the rot, then he does in fact have the power of warping reality and nature around him, no? Even though he's sealed up (if he's the one referred to as being sealed up), he's still able to spread it, possibly through one of the demi-mortals he managed to influence somehow, Malenia

I don't think there's any indication that Astel is the source of the Rot, though. The area where you actually meet Astel has no Rot at all. You have to go through the Lake of Rot, but then you ride a coffin to somewhere that isn't Rotted. Astel is specifically all about gravity and meteors. It definitely destroyed a lot (the Eternal Cities, specifically) but using gravity and star power, not Scarlet Rot.

Even just based on game mechanics: everything even vaguely associated with Scarlet Rot loves to inflict it on the player, but Astel doesn't.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I'm nowhere near done yet but I want another character to keep parity with some friends co-oping.

What should I do to go all in on an arcane build? I assume it's not that different than frost stompin' and rot breathin' lol

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Ngl I feel like Astel took a wrong turn at Yharnam and wound up at The Lands Between.

Pyrus Malus
Nov 22, 2007
APPLES
maybe worth considering that lake of rot could just be where all the rot gunk from caelid ends up downstream and was once just a normal underground lake, but I dunno how well that holds up. I'm currently on my second playthrough pouring through all the item descriptions like a fuckin nerd so I'll post back if I find anything interesting.

That said, the current most interesting thing I've found on playthrough #2 is from a pretty mundane item, root resin:

Resin secreted from the roots of the Greattree. Can also be found near trees on the surface.

The roots of the Greattree were once linked to those of the Erdtree, or so they say, and it is for this reason catacombs are built around Greattree roots.

wtf is a greattree

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

Babe Magnet posted:

get to the capital one of the bubble horns

Girlfriend was half-watching me play this as I was running down the capital ramparts, repeatedly getting hit by bubbles that spawned/burst through walls and under the floor. She had to look up as I let out an exasperated "Stop tooting the Bubble Horns you FUCKS!"

Dark Moon Greatsword is also really strong imo. You spend 40FP for a minute of really powerful and easy to use laser beams.

I found the Dark Moon really finicky. Granted the only times I really tried using the ranged attack was to knock poo poo off of ceilings but still.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Pyrus Malus posted:

That said, the current most interesting thing I've found on playthrough #2 is from a pretty mundane item, root resin:

Resin secreted from the roots of the Greattree. Can also be found near trees on the surface.

The roots of the Greattree were once linked to those of the Erdtree, or so they say, and it is for this reason catacombs are built around Greattree roots.

wtf is a greattree

I've been wondering if it's just another term for what the game calls Minor Erdtrees but that's just a wild guess based on the fact that nothing at all in-game is called a "Greattree."

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Horace Kinch posted:

Ngl I feel like Astel took a wrong turn at Yharnam and wound up at The Lands Between.

Totally, only he'd be furrier - except for how he fights is quite slow and ponderous, I would fuckin wreck that dude with a saw cleaver

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

RBA Starblade posted:

I'm nowhere near done yet but I want another character to keep parity with some friends co-oping.

What should I do to go all in on an arcane build? I assume it's not that different than frost stompin' and rot breathin' lol

if you use the private password function in the multiplayer menu it'll remove the level/upgrade restrictions from co-op so you will always be summonable, and when summoned your weapons get scaled down to the host's highest level (anecdotal evidence here on my part being summoned by friends much earlier in the game, but i'm pretty sure dark souls 3 did the same too), so you don't necessarily have to keep a low level/low upgrade character on call if that's the only reason you're doing it

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

It might have been using the Moonveil R2 attack now that I think about it. Sword of Night and Flame is crazy strong. Especially the flame attack. I've found the L1 has a tendency to miss on anything other than totally flat ground but when it hits it does a tonne of damage and will knock most things to the ground.

Dark Moon is pretty good, I use it sometimes for the fun of it but honestly don't bother to switch off from my normal spells to it all that often.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

StarkRavingMad posted:

Dark Moon is pretty good, I use it sometimes for the fun of it but honestly don't bother to switch off from my normal spells to it all that often.

the spell stick goes in your left hand so you can sword with your right and spell with your left

edit: oh wait i think there's some confusion here there's a dark moon sword and a dark moon spell

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Cowcaster posted:

the spell stick goes in your left hand so you can sword with your right and spell with your left

seems like a lot of work

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Cowcaster posted:

if you use the private password function in the multiplayer menu it'll remove the level/upgrade restrictions from co-op so you will always be summonable, and when summoned your weapons get scaled down to the host's highest level (anecdotal evidence here on my part being summoned by friends much earlier in the game, but i'm pretty sure dark souls 3 did the same too), so you don't necessarily have to keep a low level/low upgrade character on call if that's the only reason you're doing it

Oh I didn't know it scaled the player down! That actually explains a lot lol

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

RBA Starblade posted:

Oh I didn't know it scaled the player down! That actually explains a lot lol

again it's just my experience so i don't have numbers to back it up but while i was tooling around with a +10 longsword in stormveil getting summoned into my friend's game who had literally just left the tutorial dungeon with a +0 loadout made the regular footsoldiers around limgrave take a full 4 to 5 swings for me to kill instead of a single one, which feels like it was way more than any hp bump they get would've accounted for

edit: the "ignores matchmaking restrictions" isn't anecdotal though, that's straight up what the function is there for

Cowcaster fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Mar 16, 2022

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Summoned a jellyfish at the most perfect place and visited a grave and it's the saddest but most inspiring thing so far

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

Ice Fist posted:

I've been avoiding the thread to prevent being spoilered on most things, although that hasn't stopped me from spoiling myself when I don't want to deal with the usual Fromsoft obtuseness re: story points. So it's been a while and I've fought a bunch more bosses.

1. Flying Dragon Agheel (5) - Rode around on Torrent. Took a few tries to get used to avoided his one hit kill attacks, but he was pretty simple.
2. Margit Fell Omen (>20) - Jesus gently caress. Welcome back to From Soft games 'ole chap. This guy hosed me hard. When I finally beat him it was basically a near thing, could have gone either way. It helped to use the wolves, which if nothing else filled his posture meter and gave me a free crit. I think it would have been slightly easier if I had put more points into vitality earlier. Either way, when it comes to first major bosses in these series I think this guy takes the cake.
3. Godrick the Grafted (1) - First try, caveat being that I did this fight as a summon a few times ahead of my own attempt helping a friend and I also used the NPC summon because I thought using the summon might be dependent on continuing their story. As what is probably intended to be the next chronological boss following Margit this is a nice change of pace. Strong boss with exploitable openings, unlike Margit who is uber aggressive and has almost no openings and the ones he does have are real short Patches item notwithstanding.
4. Lacerated Tree Spirit x2 (5) - This fucker. gently caress. It didn't take alot of tries, but this is an easy one to gently caress up. The explosion he does got me more times than anything else. Also one of the worst bosses in Fromsoft history related to camera movement.
5. Deathbird (4) - Most enemies are basically trivialized if you can bring Torrent to the fight. I'm positively certain that this is the case here, but this fight was still not easy. Plenty of openings but maneuvering around the black fire makes things tricky and he's real good at knocking you off Torrent if you gently caress up
6. Glintstone Dragon Smarag (1) - Like I mentioned above, Torrent makes fights like this super easy.
7. Red Wolf of Radagon (1) - Cool boss. Not terribly difficult though. What's fun is I co-oped this afterwards a few times and a bunch of people got one shot by the wolf right out of the gate.

Well poo poo I've been playing this game basically every free moment and I've made a ton of progress. Some of this might not be chronological because I've been jumping around alot and can't quite remember what order I did things. Let's see if I can remember everything:

8. Rennala, Queen of the Full Moon (5) - I didn't think this was particularly difficult. It's just that I'd get caught in her laser if I didn't take the exact proper angle away from it. Once I got the hang of that she went down pretty easily
9: Royal Knight Loretta (2) - Pretty simple boss fight for the end of Carian Manor. Honestly, the loving hands on the ground level are way more dangerous.
10: Fallingstar Beast (>10) - gently caress this guy when you initially fight him in that enclosed space. I did this fight enough that when I encountered the overworld versions of him he was pretty easy to kill since I had the fight memorized by then, but this guy was a fucker in that cave.
11. Starscourge Radahn (>30) - From what I hear alot of people struggle with him and boy I am right on board with them. I got him down to 5-10% a couple of times. He's just a son of a bitch, but an incredibly rad boss design. That poor horse. The big thing was the delayed meteors in the 2nd phase. I could not loving figure those things out. Eventually me and the gang got him down for good. Poor alexander, feeling so bad about getting cracked open.
12. Putrid Avatar (Caelid) (5) - This was embarrassing. I just kept dying to this guy. I had no issues leading up this any of the other variations or copies until right now and this guy just kept blapping me.

It was around this time that the Sword of Night and Flame came online for me. I started this character intending to make it a faith/str character, but once I saw this sword I wanted to use it. I hadn't spoiled myself on what it did yet thinking that if I didn't like it I could just respec later. But I wasn't disappointed because it's an amazing PvE weapon. It's only weakness is how slow it is so it requires good timing. It's especially amazing when you're a sunbro because a distracted bad guy is going to eat a bunch of lasers or fire attacks and take massive damage. Only really good in PvP for catching outnumbered invaders unawares otherwise it's just okay in PvP outside of its incredible hitting power. I've been main-handing this weapon and using mostly lightning and holy incantations moving forward. Later in the game I changed the build slightly and started dual wielding Night and Flame plus the Golden Epitaph in my off-hand which is a really potent combo imo, and makes melee more viable so I'm not using Night and Flame as a crutch (which gets me killed more than I'd like to admit).

13. Night's Cavalry (Dragonbarrow East) (Unfinished) - This was a point in the game I reached where I realized that while my character was probably leveled just fine thanks to a ton of co-op with a friend, my weapons were under-leveled. I doing almost no damage to this guy and it sucked alot. I ended up just leaving deciding I'd be back for him later. I could probably do it pretty easily now because both my main weapons are at +9. So I started clearing the Altus plateau
14. Tree Sentinel Duo (2) - Not too bad if you can manage their aggro and fight them separately. Gotta be careful not to drag them too far out otherwise they despawn.
15. Worm Face (1) - :stonk:
16. Elemer of the Briar (2) - Long range attack at the start can one shot you. Honestly I like this design alot. The telepathically controlled sword is pretty neat.
17. Draconic Tree Sentinel (5) - Another enemy that wasn't that bad except for that one single attack that ALWAYS caught me. In this case it was his red lightning strike. I started avoiding him by hugging him more, which throws off the aim a bit I think.
18. Auriza Hero's Grave (>10) - I'm putting this entire area down including the duo Crucible Knights at the end. gently caress this dungeon. gently caress it forever. I lost ALOT of runes down here. I got frustarted and eventually looked up a guide. If I hadn't I'd probably still be here, angry at the game. At least I got the Golden Epitaph plus some baller armor.
19. Astel Naturalborne of the void (5) - I got grabbed a few times. His teleporting grab is nasty as gently caress. Also sort of hard to hit.
20. Alecto, Black Knife Ringleader (>15) - That ONE attack. The leap into the spiral magic thingy. Got me every time I think. I could not deal with it.
21. Godfrey, Golden Shade (1) - My maxed out Oleg basically tanked like him like a champ. Did I not mention I maxed out Oleg? Yeah I did and he owns at max level. Perfect melee tank.
22. Morgott, Omen King (1) - Sweet revenge! Eat my laser you rear end in a top hat. Oleg tanked and he got his rear end lasered. Didn't even take any damage. Nice to own the poo poo out of him compared to the initial fight in Stormveil.

Obviously a lot more bosses than this. I might have missed some and I'm only mentioning the ones that I find interesting or proved difficult for me, or are like - main line bosses that you're forced to fight.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

just an fyi if you're running a faith build, since this is, as far as i can tell, never mentioned anywhere, even obliquely: enemies considered actual undead (skellies, those dogshit centipede revenant guys) are damaged by healing spells. two casts of lord's heal absolutely nukes the revenants especially

CRAYON
Feb 13, 2006

In the year 3000..

Anyone have any recommendations for Greatsword weapon ashes? I've been using Giant Hunt and it's a lot of fun but would like to try out some more. Quickstep and Bloodhound Step are out cause they feel a bit cheesy for what I'm going for with this character.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Vermain posted:

just an fyi if you're running a faith build, since this is, as far as i can tell, never mentioned anywhere, even obliquely: enemies considered actual undead (skellies, those dogshit centipede revenant guys) are damaged by healing spells. two casts of lord's heal absolutely nukes the revenants especially

This is mentioned in one of the rumor scrolls you can buy from a merchant. Don't remember which one though.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

I have finally applied the ultimate strategy to the gargoyles, “realizing there is way more stuff you can do and actually they’re optional anyway”

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

even better, by putting your cunning plan into action, you can come back way later after doing that other stuff and they'll be easier

Flip Yr Wig
Feb 21, 2007

Oh please do go on
Fun Shoe
Has anyone else received the Spirit Calling Bell but not the Lone Wolf Ashes? Was there a hidden decision tree that I missed?

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Also I progressed the Ranni quest a bit and it seems half the NPCs in the world are now dead. Hmm

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Vermain posted:

it’s mentioned in a Nomad Note you can buy. never took advantage of it though

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Cowcaster posted:

even better, by putting your cunning plan into action, you can come back way later after doing that other stuff and they'll be easier

Yes that’s the plan :v: I just thought oh this is what you do after Radahn. But I did a bunch of stuff in Nokron just can’t beat these guys and thought I’ll go explore Altus instead in the meantime until I come back with stronger weapons and a bit more HP

SirBukkake
Aug 24, 2006
Idk some black dude
A few pages back—As someone with extreme mottephobia… they’re in this game? :ohdear:

Edit: Astel and his weird cousins already was giving me the heebie-jeebies…

SirBukkake fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Mar 16, 2022

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Those Zamor knights are no fuckin joke when you first zone in lol, the birds are jokes tho, same with the golems as they have been throughout the game. I look forward to getting shitstomped by whatever is around the corner. Also as is natural whoever included invisible platforms should be fired out of a cannon into the sun

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

SirBukkake posted:

A few pages back—As someone with extreme mottephobia… they’re in this game? :ohdear:

There are lots of butterflies as crafting collectibles. And one of the optional bosses as a strong butterfly motif in their second phase. As far as I know, no actual giant moths/butterflies that I have found.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

CRAYON posted:

Anyone have any recommendations for Greatsword weapon ashes? I've been using Giant Hunt and it's a lot of fun but would like to try out some more. Quickstep and Bloodhound Step are out cause they feel a bit cheesy for what I'm going for with this character.

Lion's Claw is fun. But swinging any blood infusions seems to be the winning move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

I started powerstancing Whip+Urumi and it's everything I'd hoped it would be. :allears: