Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Fumaofthelake posted:

Cutting edge of pop culture just as I’d expect
I like to imagine that this comic is so drawn out that he wrote the scene back when that episode aired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

JazzFlight posted:

I like to imagine that this comic is so drawn out that he wrote the scene back when that episode aired.

Nah he’s just been thinking about it constantly this whole time

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

JazzFlight posted:

I actually do kinda think this is a possibility lol, since its been said that Lazerbot already had an outline of the whole story planned out already. This is the second time something like this has been referenced, first time being in 2017 like a year after the episode?

edit: new page, funny timing on that panel considering the Neighborhood Watch

SoggyWrist fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Mar 13, 2022

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

my story is a bit different from the normal stories

The Church Saga shaping up to be one of the greatest story arcs in shōnen manga history

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

coolbob posted:

The Church Saga shaping up to be one of the greatest story arcs in shōnen manga history
It’s absolutely incredible how no one plot ever gets any resolution, just endless introductions of new characters and factions. This latest arc is constantly surprising me with every new page. I seriously have no clue what’s going on and I don’t know if that’s good or bad.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
clearly we need a big relationship chart

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

JazzFlight posted:

It’s absolutely incredible how no one plot ever gets any resolution, just endless introductions of new characters and factions. This latest arc is constantly surprising me with every new page. I seriously have no clue what’s going on and I don’t know if that’s good or bad.
its remarkable, the next page is some kind of fake out leading into yet another new character introduction in the same exact manner. absolute next level poo poo
http://www.tailsgetstrolled.org/ch25/pg39.png
mike power ftw

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
When the needle skips across the record so hard it tears the record and the record player completely in half

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

New character reveals are always exciting, the latest page gives me some similar feelings to when Fudd randomly appeared in Chapter 2 haha. A part of me actually feels a little bad for Kit, who just made his reappearance and his spotlight was pretty much stolen by Mike goddamn Power

Also Mike actually has a bit of a meta-backstory behind him which I wrote about on his wiki page if anyone is interested in knowing some deep lore

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

he's going to kill them for their asses

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

Crimson King reference :dance:

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

SoggyWrist posted:

New character reveals are always exciting, the latest page gives me some similar feelings to when Fudd randomly appeared in Chapter 2 haha. A part of me actually feels a little bad for Kit, who just made his reappearance and his spotlight was pretty much stolen by Mike goddamn Power

Also Mike actually has a bit of a meta-backstory behind him which I wrote about on his wiki page if anyone is interested in knowing some deep lore

God drat, when Tails Get Trolled is good, it's good

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

I feel like this belongs here

https://twitter.com/KaiserNeko/status/1504364052700565505?s=20&t=OEjE-3bWHgd20_uvPb5-QQ

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

next up

edit: next next up

if these are gonna be the last few pages of this chapter then that's a nice book end to this chapter

SoggyWrist fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Mar 23, 2022

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

I haven't logged into SA for 6 years and this is the first place I wanted to check. I just wanted to say how heart warming it is that this loving thing is still going. The last time I was on this thread, no one knew if the artist was for real or if it was all a bit - I still don't know. I see there are now wikipedia pages dedicated just to specific characters of this story. TGT has been a decade-long gift.

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

Col. Justice posted:

if the artist was for real or if it was all a bit - I still don't know

It's both

Also going back and reading this thread, it warms my heart seeing people who still have TGT avatars and last posted in its heyday from 2012-2015

Incidentally, a new page was just posted that might be helpful for people who have been out of the TGT loop for a while

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

coolbob posted:

It's both

Also going back and reading this thread, it warms my heart seeing people who still have TGT avatars and last posted in its heyday from 2012-2015

Incidentally, a new page was just posted that might be helpful for people who have been out of the TGT loop for a while

I love how it's a summary and I still don't understand it.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

That final panel dialogue is some primo comedy writing

Also "some kind of incest battle"

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
no no it's not Elmer Fudd it's Fud

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

I've been busy with some other things recently and I've forgotten to help out in posting the new pages here lol.

There was also a new page of Bugs and Daffys Story released somewhat recently as well:

And lastly there's been a couple of gag pages released today because today is a silly day. I don't even know how I can explain the backstory behind this succinctly so I'll just drop a link to it (maybe mildly NSFW?)

Col. Justice posted:

I see there are now wikipedia pages dedicated just to specific characters of this story.

You can bet your rear end there are now haha. It still blows my mind when I google TGT related stuff and see wiki pages pop up in the results. Back then there was only really an abandoned Fandom wiki for TGT and nothing would really come up when you searched for TGT things

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

…Is that a whoopee cushion?

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

New page (minor penis warning)

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/WONPB4p.jpg :nws:

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

SoggyWrist posted:

New page (minor penis warning)

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/WONPB4p.jpg :nws:

When you say "minor"

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Its not what it looks like!!! Maybe weird flower shaped dick and electric penis warning would have been more appropriate

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
A true loving hero has returned to the stage. Underbite Troll

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

Tails Gets Trolled managed to make it onto r/place before it was shut down. This is the second proudest moment of my life

Zoom-in video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chsu3x-Qom4

coolbob fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Apr 5, 2022

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

am i looking at the page wrong or does underbite troll have two cocks

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

am i looking at the page wrong or does underbite troll have two cocks

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
better attention to canon then a marvel movie

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

SoggyWrist posted:

Its not what it looks like!!! Maybe weird flower shaped dick and electric penis warning would have been more appropriate

It still unsettles me to think what dark internet picture lazerbot must have come across to think up the phrase "weird flower shaped dick"

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Next page. There's still some wieners visible so just a heads up, don't want any surprise promotions happening in case someone's at work

:devil: https://i.imgur.com/SbFpG56.jpg :devil:

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

SoggyWrist posted:

Next page. There's still some wieners visible

Turn on ur monitor

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Next up!

Given what we've seen so far I don't know if Pacman's got it in him to go against Cheeto Man but we'll see I suppose.

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

i can't believe tails actually appeared in the comic called tails gets trolled

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Wasn't there a huge pile of corpses lying around the last time we saw Tails? How long ago was that?

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

Backweb posted:

Wasn't there a huge pile of corpses lying around the last time we saw Tails? How long ago was that?

All the prostitutes that Cheetaman killed rather than spend a day in the STD clinic? They were at the outskirts of the city which Tails fled from. He's well deep in the swamp now.

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

Backweb posted:

In real life: 7 years
In-universe: literally the same day lmao. It's night right now and it happened earlier that morning (the weed party was the previous night)

Also there were a few short scenes with Tails between the corpse pit and now, but he wasn't really doing anything in them besides drinking swamp water and having poo poo problems

Bug Squash posted:

All the prostitutes that Cheetaman killed rather than spend a day in the STD clinic? They were at the outskirts of the city which Tails fled from. He's well deep in the swamp now.

ACKTUALLY tails fled from the defenders' base which is in cocoa jungle, a well-known jungle

Currently he seems far away from the base but still inside the jungle

coolbob fucked around with this message at 07:53 on Apr 12, 2022

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
god now I'm just thinking of "you got to BOIL IT first" in Dexter's voice again

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

coolbob posted:

In real life: 7 years
In-universe: literally the same day lmao. It's night right now and it happened earlier that morning (the weed party was the previous night)

I won't lie, every time it gets mentioned I'm always shocked by the fact that in-universe, everything is happening so quickly
the gap between real life page releases and the in-universe timeline is amazing

Anyways, new page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I'm almost excited in what seems to have been a good 12 years of weird OC fights that we're back to Tails.