Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

STONE COLD 64 posted:

mike sempervive is brain damaged

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I call him Mike Shempervivi because he's a stooge.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
I think it's possible that someone living on the far eastern edge of their time zone could experience a sunset as early as someone much farther to the north but on the western edge of their time zone during the winter

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

mooseinfants posted:

I think it's possible that someone living on the far eastern edge of their time zone could experience a sunset as early as someone much farther to the north but on the western edge of their time zone during the winter

The sun doesn't go down the same time in Seattle and Las Vegas in the winter.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Have y'all considered we live in a miscalculated simulation?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oh my God, the big reveal on WOL today wasn't that Dave sometimes nods off during WOR but that he continues to talk randomly about wrestling while he's asleep :3:

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Jerusalem posted:

Oh my God, the big reveal on WOL today wasn't that Dave sometimes nods off during WOR but that he continues to talk randomly about wrestling while he's asleep :3:

No way

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Bryan was explaining that once Dave was answering a question about a Bruno Sammartino match at like 3 in the morning and suddenly he started talking about a Seth Rollins Wrestlemania match instead, and at first Bryan thought,"Oh my God is he having a stroke?" but then realized Dave had dozed off but his brain was still in full "let's talk about wrestling!" mode :allears:

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Jerusalem posted:

Dave muttering "Don Muraco, Don Muraco, Don Muraco" during his sleep.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Jerusalem posted:

I also liked the shout out to us goons

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

achillesforever6 posted:

I also liked the shout out to us goons

GUH-OONS!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The Regal Talk is Jericho goes beyond what anyone could possibly describe. You could take detailed notes and you'd miss some hosed up health scare he had.

I really grew to dislike him after the PC abuse scandal because it seemed like there was no way he could not see what was going on. He was there mentoring people, he was so close to HHH, how could he miss what was in front of his eyes?

Well when you can't sleep most nights and when you do sleep your body jolts you awake with adrenaline because your broken neck (which you have no idea is broken) pinches a nerve as you sleep, you probably aren't too aware of your surroundings. Add in the other crazy side effects of his other myriad of health issues and yeah, it's fine.

People can say the whole interview is body horror and they are greatly underselling what he's saying. Must listen if you can deal with descriptions of the worst imaginable near death experiences.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
MRT your new av is throwin me for a loop every time I see your posts

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Seams posted:

MRT your new av is throwin me for a loop every time I see your posts

They pay me to be controversial.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Mike’s Hot Honey is America’s leading brand of hot honey. Founded in 2010 by Mike Kurtz, the brand was born from a desire to create and share the highest quality honey infused with chili peppers. Mike began drizzling his signature hot honey on pizzas at the Brooklyn pizzeria where he worked, and customers started to ask if they could buy bottles to take home.

Mike’s Hot Honey became a word-of-mouth sensation, sparking the creation of a new category of honey. Headquartered in Brooklyn, New York, Mike’s Hot Honey can now be found on restaurant menus and retail shelves across the US.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cavauro posted:

Mike’s Hot Honey is America’s leading brand of hot honey. Founded in 2010 by Mike Kurtz, the brand was born from a desire to create and share the highest quality honey infused with chili peppers. Mike began drizzling his signature hot honey on pizzas at the Brooklyn pizzeria where he worked, and customers started to ask if they could buy bottles to take home.

Mike’s Hot Honey became a word-of-mouth sensation, sparking the creation of a new category of honey. Headquartered in Brooklyn, New York, Mike’s Hot Honey can now be found on restaurant menus and retail shelves across the US.

The regular hot honey is barely hot and the extra hot honey is too hot. I will never be satisfied, with Mike and his Honey

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I prefer spearmint honey

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

NienNunb posted:

The regular hot honey is barely hot and the extra hot honey is too hot. I will never be satisfied, with Mike and his Honey

have you tried combining the two honeys to see if it leads to an acceptable middle ground

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

MassRafTer posted:

They pay me to be controversial.

This is an afront to god i'm going to change it back

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012
Bryan going in hard on the magical girl gimmick, the comments in the youtube chat he read has me dying

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

I made this stupid thing. Enjoy

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

remusclaw posted:

I made this stupid thing. Enjoy

The guy in the middle coincidentally has a real perturbed Samoa Joe face going on.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Angry_Ed posted:

The guy in the middle coincidentally has a real perturbed Samoa Joe face going on.

That's Taz.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I think that's Malakai yelling, and the guy on the right edge is definitely PAC

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Dave gonna Dave:

https://twitter.com/WrestlePurists/status/1505873229776363523

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

king

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

https://anchor.fm/the-proletariat-lariat/episodes/The-Proletariat-Lariat-Episode-7-Bad-Guys-Live-Forever-e1g049v
Episode 7 where I talk about my family trip to Cumberland Maryland to ride a train while having to drive through a snow storm to get there, Scott Hall, and St. Paddy's Day Slam II where we talk about Thunder Rosa winning, initiation slaps, hooting & hollering over the Jericho Appreciation Society, and more because when I'm a showrunner and you give me a list what happened on the show I'll want to go over everything.

I also edited this episode so be gentle lol since never done that before

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lol @ the arguments & the zero discussion on b&v

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
If you want to hear about You Know Who getting slapped really hard...
https://twitter.com/BTSheetsPod/status/1505777311504912387

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
absolutely loved Dave burying Bryan six feet under for saying he would care about Tamina and Tozawa if it was on Friends

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

can someone tell me how to submit unnecessary censorship clips to wrestling observer? i'm guessing i need to be a subscriber right

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Hefty Leftist posted:

can someone tell me how to submit unnecessary censorship clips to wrestling observer? i'm guessing i need to be a subscriber right

I don't think they've asked for any in a long time, unless I missed something on a B&V recently. If submissions are open though you just e-mail them to bryan directly.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

achillesforever6 posted:

https://anchor.fm/the-proletariat-lariat/episodes/The-Proletariat-Lariat-Episode-7-Bad-Guys-Live-Forever-e1g049v
Episode 7 where I talk about my family trip to Cumberland Maryland to ride a train while having to drive through a snow storm to get there, Scott Hall, and St. Paddy's Day Slam II where we talk about Thunder Rosa winning, initiation slaps, hooting & hollering over the Jericho Appreciation Society, and more because when I'm a showrunner and you give me a list what happened on the show I'll want to go over everything.

I also edited this episode so be gentle lol since never done that before
Also got new art for the pod
https://twitter.com/Pro2Lariat/status/1506082198256070662

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

yea ok posted:

lol @ the arguments & the zero discussion on b&v

I skip every Bryan and Dave argument, but live for the ones on the B & V show for some reason.

gripebomb
Dec 13, 2006

I wanted to fight the world.

- Eddie Kingston
Has anyone figured out yet what match Granny was talking about when referring to "Glory Bound"? My bad if it is mentioned later on in the episode, won't finish it until I'm back in the car.

Crimson Chin
Aug 16, 2005

mister happy turtle is a happy turtle
Where can I find an archive of the pisscast?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

onefunkynote posted:

Has anyone figured out yet what match Granny was talking about when referring to "Glory Bound"? My bad if it is mentioned later on in the episode, won't finish it until I'm back in the car.

She's 100% referring to Mickie James vs. Deonna Purrazzo but got confused when they asked her about it.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Loved the slow realization that "1981 the most evil wrestlers" was not Best Heel from PWI or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

bro these B/V NXT reviews i swear they are just making this stuff up it cant be real