Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Lol

necroid
May 14, 2009

Lt. Cock posted:

My buddy just sent me this.

I’ve said it like a half dozen times already in this thread, but it really is going to take an endless series of lawsuits to get Nathen to leave Garfield alone.

lol is this real

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

necroid posted:

lol is this real

It's real and it's spectaluating. (spectacular + entergaging (entertaining + engaging))

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
lmao You will be required to make a Nathfield to prove your abilities as a trial

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
A hearty laugh was had at the nickelodeon legal offices as they looked upon Nathfield The Pilot episode with its grand total of twelve unique views on youtube however true to their nature as lawyers they sent the cease and desist anyway.

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

Nathen continues to deliver

Spermanent Record
Mar 28, 2007
I interviewed a NK escapee who came to my school and made a thread. Then life got in the way and the translation had to be postponed. I did finish it in the end, but nobody is going to pay 10 bux to update my.avatar
I wonder if Nathfield would consider re-entering the food business. Perhaps a hot dog stand in the deep South.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Is Nathfield supposed to be a cartoon that looks like Nathan ? I'm kind of terrified at the concept

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Mameluke posted:

GarfieldEats: You will be required to make a Nathfield to prove your abilities as a trial

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Cannot believe Pascal would just let Garfield Eats down like that! SMDH

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Last Chance posted:

Is Nathfield supposed to be a cartoon that looks like Nathan ? I'm kind of terrified at the concept

Yes and it needs to be Disney quality and you need to do it for free!

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Nathen faking an arm injury, trying to get fat orange cats into the back of his van

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

While reading the text first, the pic looks like a thicc naked black dude with a freddy krueger mask on

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
You say that about everything.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Last Chance posted:

Yes. He wants a legally distinct cartoon character that merges himself with Garfield that Nickelodeon can't sue him over.

He's like early Chris Chan with his Sonichu totally original character do not steal

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Xaintrailles posted:

You say that about everything.

Just what someone with a thicc naked black dude as an av would say. PMs extremely open

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
It’s the whole dumb Starbucks thing but not funny and even dumber.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

You can entergage anytime you want
But you can never leave!

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Wanting two different versions like this is straight out of the Tommy Wiseau book of filmmaking. He strapped a video camera and a film camera together because he didn’t know which format to go with, which makes about as much sense as what Nathen is doing.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Every Pixar movie has an equivalent 2D animated but unreleased film just in case it looked better than what we always get.

Argyle Gargoyle
Apr 1, 2009

ABSTRACT SHAPES CREW

Mordja posted:

Nathen faking an arm injury, trying to get fat orange cats into the back of his van

would yuh?

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

:eyepop:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Mordja posted:

Say, you about a size "13-18 inches" in the collar?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
oh good. oh gooood

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Must be Disney quality. I will be your creative director.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Imagine how many times this guy would get you to draw and erase something until it “looked right”

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Disney characters only have 8 fingers, that's pathetic. We want to go bigger, we want to go 16 fingers. Maybe 40.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

If you make the image big and squint while staring at Nathen's face avatar, his nose looks kind of like a penis squirting cum onto his forehead.

Just saying. Hey, stop looking at me funny. It's as valid an observation as any of his.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
"Youth is an asset not a liability."

~ A man freaking out about turning 30.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Aging Twink Syndrome still makes me chuckle.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Mega64 posted:

"Youth is an asset not a liability."

~ A man freaking out about turning 30.

“30”

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

load-bearing quotes.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
He’s closer to 20 than he is to 45

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Not so sure about that

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Googling says he claims to have been born in 1992 lmao. His LinkedIn says he was in college from 2005-2008 - I would guess that's a far better indicator of his actual age

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
Clearly he was a child genius. What else would you expect from the youngest Garfield franchisee (Garfisee?) that has been entergaging us for years now?

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Nathen's always 29.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JUCqF9_yGE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Googling says he claims to have been born in 1992 lmao. His LinkedIn says he was in college from 2005-2008 - I would guess that's a far better indicator of his actual age

Excuse me but the WORLD'S YOUNGEST GARFIELD LICENSEE is a prodigy!!!