Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Fungah! posted:

after that?

maidenless & mapless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Fungah! posted:

found the heaviest weapon in the game accordin to the item description, and boys? i'm gonna wield it

Is it the Big hammer in the capital or is there something even heavier

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

Is that the bernahl one?

yea

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

American McGay posted:

Fighting a boss in Elden Ring and getting a notification on my phone "Keep it up! You've logged 43 In The Zone heart rate minutes so far today."

felt like this after an hour against a random evergaol black knife ninja guy, absolutely wild how many good fights there are

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Is it the Big hammer in the capital or is there something even heavier

yeah thats the one i found. its so fuckin cool

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

buffalo all day posted:

felt like this after an hour against a random evergaol black knife ninja guy, absolutely wild how many good fights there are

That fight rules

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

Fighting a boss in Elden Ring and getting a notification on my phone "Keep it up! You've logged 43 In The Zone heart rate minutes so far today."

Lol

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Apparently someone on reddit found an illusory wall in Volcano Manor that will open after 50 hits (or 10 hits with a bigger weapon like a greatsword) and now I'm wondering how many of those there are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLTPsfA3bEY

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Harrow posted:

Apparently someone on reddit found an illusory wall in Volcano Manor that will open after 50 hits (or 10 hits with a bigger weapon like a greatsword) and now I'm wondering how many of those there are

Wtf

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Harrow posted:

What the. It looks like it just goes back into the dining room where the NPCs are hanging out

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

there's a prawnman waiting with stir fry
he'd like to come and feed us,
but the dung eater's got spies

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
the way it doesnt fade out or anything makes me think something's hosed up with it. like maybe that's where they intended one to be originally and didn't quite remove it right or something

e: according to someone in a discord im in, dark souls 1 had it so every asset has an hp value assigned to it so if elden ring works the same way they just hosed up and forgot to set that wall chunk's hp to infinite lol

absolutely anything fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Mar 18, 2022

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

R. Guyovich posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fungah! posted:

after that?

Full Keller. (blindfolded/no audio)

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Pablo Nergigante posted:

What the. It looks like it just goes back into the dining room where the NPCs are hanging out
Yeah it's weird. You might be able to use it to kill Bernahl since it's right behind where he sits and the hallway is combat legal. I'm not about to try it out though because I'm still on my first playthrough.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i need that crucible knight shoulder barge move. its so cool

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

really love that anything you see, a weapon in an enemy's hand or a spell or something, is something youll eventually get to do. when enemies just straight drop their main spell it feels like Aria of Sorrow lol it owns

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

extremebuff posted:

i need that crucible knight shoulder barge move. its so cool

pretty sure i know where to get it, i think its from either the crucible knight in stormveil (pretty sure its this one) or the one after the four belfries portal. i want that fuckin actraiser attack they get lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

R. Guyovich posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

fit check. i love this fuckin hammer so much lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

hammers own

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Say what you will about refighting boss battles, it feels good to fight crucible knight number 5 and just clown on him because you know all his tricks

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

fit check. i love this fuckin hammer so much lol

Don’t talk to me or my son ever again

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Wondering if I m missing something. I like smashing things with the battle hammer, but wanted a faster dual-wield weapon with a parry option & figured cestus with the parry weapon art on them would be cool, but when powerstanced/dualwielded, the weapon art seems to default to something other than the parry (Kick in this case). Seems sort of retarded imo if weapons intended to be powerstanced can only have custom weapon arts on them in 1-hand mode, so wondering if I'm missing something @ how this works?

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Never mind. For some reason the custom weapon art is only available if placing the weapon in the right-hand slot, no matter that powerstncing/dual-wielding them makes you put it in both hands. No idea where the Kick skill appears from since the default skill was Endure. I guess you get Kick s a weapon art if you're empty handed or powerstancing in the "wrong slot" and you count as unarmed.

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012
I think weapon art is the one in your right hand

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Kick is the naked fist weapon art.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

American McGay posted:

Kick is the naked fist weapon art.

yep, and it has guard broken every player ive ever used it on no matter what shield theyre behind

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

started a new character to do some co-op and invasions with and i beleive bloodhound's fang might be the new drake sword...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Your guard has just been broken no matter what shield you're behind!