Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Joke Miriam posted:

To be fair she did have a table made of dicks and boobs

spoilered for NSFW but its just painted wood.
https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/J...7c0fb2902043e36

load bearing jizz!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

I have seen posts on this forum. People ask me "what did the posts say?," and I have to tell you that it was a big bad news for Ukraine.

Russians abandon their equipment to save lives. Their crews live to fight another day. In the Ukraine. These soldiers will return and get all of their stuff back after they have won a big and strongly victory. It is a plan that I would do myself.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Joke Miriam posted:

Wow, the pubes on the giant boob-ball dicks is quite ornate.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

As someone with 3 Z's in his first name, this war is ruining my image

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

General Bullshit - Look at this dicks huge boobs.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Joke Miriam posted:

rules

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Bluemillion posted:

Post-2020 Anonymous is a plausible deniability front for the alphabet agencies, right?

Possibly?

Keep in mind that it's far easier to attack systems than it is to defend them. The tools and knowledge you can use to break into poorly secured sites are freely available online and even bog standard web/application Developers are often trained in crash courses in hacking so they know how to pen test their own stuff.

Unless we're seeing novel tools/viruses being used or zero days, there's no way to know. Assuming Russian cybersecurity is as half assed as everything else seems to be, there's a fuckload of computer touchers in the US who would have the skill to attempt stuff like this. If there's a reasonable expectation that the US government won't go after you for loving with Russia in relatively minor ways, I can see a lot of randos trying.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
Catherine the Great was known for having an appetite, she had her maids test drive men to see if they were any good in bed before riding them herself. The whole horse loving thing was just a smear campaign, probably by dudes who didn't make it to the finals.

Cum Mold
Mar 18, 2022

by sebmojo

Deki posted:

Possibly?

Keep in mind that it's far easier to attack systems than it is to defend them. The tools and knowledge you can use to break into poorly secured sites are freely available online and even bog standard web/application Developers are often trained in crash courses in hacking so they know how to pen test their own stuff.

Unless we're seeing novel tools/viruses being used or zero days, there's no way to know. Assuming Russian cybersecurity is as half assed as everything else seems to be, there's a fuckload of computer touchers in the US who would have the skill to attempt stuff like this. If there's a reasonable expectation that the US government won't go after you for loving with Russia in relatively minor ways, I can see a lot of randos trying.

Anonymouse does poo poo all

RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003
Like an evil horny Santa Claus.

Ratjaculation posted:

Your image was ruined the moment your parents named you. Zezzica

Cum Mold
Mar 18, 2022

by sebmojo
Zoom Zoom Zoom, named after that car advert

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Joke Miriam posted:

Would they actually be able to reliably do this? Like, can you remove grifting from Russia when the entire country is built on grifting?

Reliably? No. Get 3x as many bodies and missiles, then hit them even harder with Ukraine Invasion III: Ukraine With a Vengeance while spending half the decade getting Russia hopped up on imaginary Ukrainian terrorists? That's the most likely outcome. So Ukraine cannot just accept the treaty of Stop Hitting Us, they need to keep their military at full strength, get cozy with NATO and/or the EU, and get some guarantees of Russia's good behavior, probably in the form of reparations and third parties managing things (one of those third parties will be the US).

It's a lovely situation for Ukraine. I wouldn't be surprised if they do decide to take a "Let's all just go back and stand on our sides of the line" deal because as bad as Russia is losing the war, Ukraine is losing homes, families, and all of the lifeblood of the country. Russia can throw military equipment and teenagers into the shredder for a long time while the rest of the country barely notices. Just by being there, Russia has harmed Ukraine worse than they'll ever feel.

So maybe Ukraine will take that kind of deal, though I think it will just lead to a death by a thousand cuts. To prevent this from happening for as long as Russia has a dictator who thinks the world is a chessboard, it's not enough for Russia to lose. Ukraine has to win.

tl;dr: Go Ukraine!! 🇺🇦

Joke Miriam
Nov 17, 2019

Cum Mold posted:

I was just in Russia and story on the street is all the men have low cum levels

Putin's stealing their means of reproduction

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

RodShaft posted:

Your image was ruined the moment your parents named you. Zezzica

My money is on Zizzer Zazzer Zuzz

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Joke Miriam posted:

To be fair this loving rules.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

There's a Bare Naked Ladies song that gets stuck in my head at random sometimes, Mainly the lines:

If you think of her as Joan of Arc,
She's burnin' for ya, get your car out of park.

And if you think of her as Catherine the Great,
Then you should be the horse to help her meet her fate.

Well, that's my Catherine the Great story, thanks for reading.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

Ratjaculation posted:

The valets at work are from a company named Z, with a painted Z on their jackets as a logo. :ironicat:

Also had a laugh at the portapotties on the way to a film set also from a company named Z. I tossed an IR strobe on it, just in case.

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard

Yeah, Russia has utterly lost the information war. Russia specializes in having everyone beleive:

-Foreign government is weak and corrupt, has surrendered, or is about to surrender
-Enemy army doesn't want to fight
-Enemy military equipment is all old lovely stuff that doesn't work
-Large portions of enemy army are surrendering and being treated well
-Practically everyone in the area they're invading is pro-Russian anyways
-Russians have unstoppable military might anyways, resistance is futile

Lol only a handful of tankies beleive even one of those things, and no one beleives all of them. As it stands it's abundantly clear that the Ukrainians aren't going to surrender until our unless they're utterly defeated in the field by force of arms, and even then there'd be an insurgency.

This video shows two men in good spirits sitting in a field cutting up cheese on top of their quarter-million-dollar Javelin missile launcher. Those guys are clearly not going to surrender anytime soon, and the next good target they see is getting smoked. We were supposed to be seeing artillery strikes on staging areas, not a fully deployed and equipped military fighting effective maneuver warfare.

Lol holy poo poo the Ukrainians have utterly crushed them on the information front. Even if Russia completely cut off Ukraine's internet no one would think the UA had stopped fighting.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

DiHK posted:

That'd be a welcome change of pace. I could go for some applebees right now.

Applebees: When you're here, you're eating bees in apples. That's all we serve. Bees, forcibly inserted into apples. Eat at your own risk.

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one
I thought the Z was so sympathetic Ukrainians could paint Z on their vehicles and help russia with their special operation. Lotta wishful thinking e.g. HEARTS AND MINDS

Another ploy was so russia could try to characterize all civilian vehicles with Z painted on as potentially Ukrainian sympathizers and say please no shooty your own men. They fooled no one but themselves.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
putin doing trump rallies is so...

this loving timeline, just when you thought you were out they pull you back in

ffs

bees everywhere
Nov 19, 2002

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Applebees: When you're here, you're eating bees in apples. That's all we serve. Bees, forcibly inserted into apples. Eat at your own risk.

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

think of it like the "Who's Who" of genitals

This needs Putin's face on they guy pushing the tank, couple Z there and it's pretty much what the situation is now.

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard
And before anyone says "lol information war, what about bullet" Ukraine's public perception as a Team That Can Win is what prompted the sanctions and delivery of military aid. Which is leading literally to Ukraine getting more bullets and missiles. Which is what is letting them win in the field.

Even if it wasn't really true, the Ukrainians made it very clear early in the war they'd be fighting with whatever came to hand. The US and specifically Poland find it extremely distasteful to see people willing to fight for their freedoms get crushed, just due to simple lack of weapons. That's something we can actually help with. The US is dogshit at "nation-building" but if you need weapons, materiel, medical supplies, and money, we're pretty much your best bet.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

pictured: actual russian conscripts, in actual russian gear

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

EVERYTHING IS GOING PERFECTLY CITIZENS. YOU KNOW THIS BECAUSE WE TELL YOU SO EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY HOUR
https://twitter.com/Alexey__Kovalev/status/1504888385063772160?t=2FeS1z0GxRkdScY5wJmK_w&s=19

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Cum Mold posted:

Anonymouse does poo poo all

I'm just saying that if the sites and systems of the Russian companies being hosed with are poorly defended/coded enough, it wouldn't take more than a regular computer toucher or two to gently caress with their sites. It doesn't take a state actor to do that. It's doing poo poo and not getting caught that's hard. And if the US/EU doesn't give a rats rear end, then there's really no danger.

For the Russian sites being DDos'd, the barrier to entry is even lower. Even 13 year old me knew what LOIC was, and there's far better tools available and even groups that will spam whoever. And I'm guessing the sanctions mean that most services that defend against that poo poo aren't being paid.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Imagine being some russian college kid with a mosin going up against a group of pissed off ukrainian farmers with rocket launchers napalm cocktails and top-of-the-line AKs and also a tank that was originally your buddy's and thinking "I'm gonna gently caress all of them up for Vladimir Putin."

Flagellum
Dec 23, 2011

spurdo av master race so what
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1504881570242433024?s=20&t=quHGxH2jqaMH_EJiM1q_VA

No sexy arab mercenaries for you mr. poutine.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Yay I have a link to post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prcOlh3buN0

Trust me goons!!!

[It's an extremely white rapper performing at a city council meeting, I'm loling at the thought of him practicing in his bedroom dreaming of Madison Square Garden as a political Beastie Boy and the council members sitting through his desperate attempt to go viral.]

Spinz fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Mar 18, 2022

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

sarcastx posted:

now I'm dying to know whose birthday it was - not seeing anything super obvious on Wikipedia

I snatch every motherfucker birthday

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Ratjaculation posted:

I know, right? :negative:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

So did the Russians teach US chuds to act like this or did US chuds teach Russia and Russia just perfected it. Or maybe chuds speak the same nutjob language worldwide?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Frank Frank posted:

So did the Russians teach US chuds to act like this or did US chuds teach Russia and Russia just perfected it. Or maybe chuds speak the same nutjob language worldwide?

probably a mix of both. russia has been feeding the chuds poo poo since the obama years when evangelicals started reaching out because Putin hates LGBTQ folks and they wanted to chat about that.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Flagellum
Dec 23, 2011

spurdo av master race so what

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

i knew russia was running out of military equipment but this seems pretty dire

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Santa no!!! :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

Sure, go on and try with Finland too. Worked great last time