Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Sub-Actuality posted:

What a grill
With cutlets and spice in every bite
What a grill
I'm cheddar and I'll melt into you
What a need in my gut
For tacos supreme!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I use my knife, not for hanger, but for wagyu (Steak Eater)

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
The Boss: Snake, try to remember the basics of BBQ

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got the tude now posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It's a nice grill, I'll give you that. But the propane gives you no flavor advantage whatsoever.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It's a nice grill, I'll give you that. But the propane gives no flavor advantage whatsoever.

lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It's a nice grill, I'll give you that. But the propane gives you no flavor advantage whatsoever.

Snake: why do you hate what you don’t understand?
The Boss: *sigh* I don’t hate you, snake.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I raised you, and loved you, I've given you a grill, taught you to cook, endowed you with meat. There's nothing more for me to give you. All that's left for you to take is my blue ribbon.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

Fungah! posted:

I raised you, and loved you, I've given you a grill, taught you to cook, endowed you with meat. There's nothing more for me to give you. All that's left for you to take is my blue ribbon.

lol but melancholy about it

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmfao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Kept you basting, huh?

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Otacon : The truth is... my grandfather was part of the Fourth of July cookout. He lived with the guilt for the rest of his life. And my father... he was born on April 30, 1939.

Solid Snake : The day the propane grill was invented. God's got a sense of humor, all right.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Kept you basting, huh?

Fungah! posted:

Otacon : The truth is... my grandfather was part of the Fourth of July cookout. He lived with the guilt for the rest of his life. And my father... he was born on April 30, 1939.

Solid Snake : The day the propane grill was invented. God's got a sense of humor, all right.

lmao

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Fungah! posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah! posted:

Lmfao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Otacon: Chef, do you think love can bloom, even in the kitchen?
Snake: get back to loving work dude

copy
Jul 26, 2007

cannot get enough metal grill solid

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Kept you basting, huh?

Fungah! posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

"Real gyros are never as garnished as the lettuce that surrounds them."

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hank Hill drowns himself in the pool after finding out that Bobby has been grilling with charcoal

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Hank Hill drowns himself in the pool after finding out that Bobby has been grilling with charcoal

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

I already quoted it but I might be laughing at this for the rest of my life jesus christ

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

lmao at everything

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

KAZ: You ate the potato salad in their fridge? It wasn’t one of the cookout sides, but it should put a hole in their weekly dinner plans.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FqpqQgbZYM

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
(Kaz and snake at chipotle)

Boss… you went with mild?

Amazing! Mission complete. That right there is why you’re the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

KAZ: You ate the potato salad in their fridge? It wasn’t one of the cookout sides, but it should put a hole in their weekly dinner plans.

(Kaz and snake at chipotle)

Boss… you went with mild?

Amazing! Mission complete. That right there is why you’re the best.

lmao