Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

This has been the most exciting offseason that i've been paying attention to, and we haven't even gotten to draft day bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
ARI FROM THE TOP ROPE

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1504914682213244933?t=q9SHRSWVYDh0WWXq0aWqSg&s=19

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Who knew that NFL niceguy Jimmy Haslam would make a move like this?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

What’s a good team to root for

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

it should be a pretty strong message to the browns that fans that managed to stick with them through.... well, being the browns, are now ditching the team over this

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Chargers prob

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Looking like now is a good time to get in on any team in the AFC West.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

https://i.imgur.com/srrCCAi.gifv

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

The Chargers need fans.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Bengos

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

follow baker

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Seriously Ches get off the team now this is your chance to do so. I completely checked out of the Texans last year and it was wonderful to not support a team with that player.

I'm actually looking forward to the season now!

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon
The funniest part about this trade is that the Texans will continue to suck rear end

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

SKULL.GIF posted:

5 years 230 million fully guaranteed is a ridiculously huge contract. And the Browns also gave up multiple firsts

Even if Watson works out that team isn't going to be able to stay together longer than 2 seasons.

Loathe as I am to give the Browns credit, who loving cares? People spent all year laughing at the Rams going “all in” and they won’t the Super Bowl! If you have a window then take advantage of it, and if you have a really good QB then your window doesn’t really close for long anyway.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Lieutenant Centaur posted:

The funniest part about this trade are that the Texans will continue to suck rear end

no poo poo dude it's great just to get something to get the loving rapist off our team. At least we can just quietly be awful for 3 years without this albatross hanging over us.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Lieutenant Centaur posted:

The funniest part about this trade are that the Texans will continue to suck rear end

this will always be true

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
https://twitter.com/NFL_Memes/status/1504915532792881162?s=20&t=pVO9nwAAVJw1ddlEJy2ZEA

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Hell yea, go Bengals, big fan of skyline, love the (googles Cincinnati) Queen City

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Kirios posted:

Seriously Ches get off the team now this is your chance to do so. I completely checked out of the Texans last year and it was wonderful to not support a team with that player.

I'm actually looking forward to the season now!

They'd already reduced me to Randy Quaid in Major League 2. I can heckle them about a rapist QB now.

I jumped in on the Lake Eerie Bros thing going around a while back so Viva Los Bills and Lions

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Good trade for next year but woof the Browns only have 4 contracts signed to 2025 and a whole bunch of guys coming off their rookie deals and a huge amount of money tied up between Teller, Garrett, Bitonio, Cooper, and Watson.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
https://twitter.com/vincethepolack/status/1504914991828410369

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

AndrewP posted:

Chargers prob

Yeah. Prob this. Would say Bengals but I'd never ask somebody to root for divisional rival

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

So the previous record for guaranteed money was Josh Allen's 6/$258M extension signed this past August which included $150M guaranteed.

A sex pest who didn't even play last season just got over 50% more, guaranteed.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

shyduck posted:

So the previous record for guaranteed money was Josh Allen's 6/$258M extension signed this past August which included $150M guaranteed.

the browns happily paid a guy who knocked a woman out on camera so

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

The Factory of Sadness is no longer just producing crippling depression, it's now actively evil.
I am sorry to say this, but I think even the Steelers are a lesser evil now.

https://twitter.com/HenryJGomez/status/1504914083962929157?s=20&t=DGWXx-nY_2HkRASS_udPYQ

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

shyduck posted:

I'm pretty sure Josh Allen is going to be the last "normal" franchise QB contract

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

yo I'm gonna help you out Cleveland ok:

once a guy gets 22 accusations of being a fuckhead, you can't ever with any confidence say "that was the last one"

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Hell yea, go Bengals, big fan of skyline, love the (googles Cincinnati) Queen City

suspicious post, tru jungleheads know that Gold Star is the Official Chili of the Cincinnati Bengals

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Is there like a contract provision or something?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Ches Neckbeard posted:

They'd already reduced me to Randy Quaid in Major League 2. I can heckle them about a rapist QB now.

I jumped in on the Lake Eerie Bros thing going around a while back so Viva Los Bills and Lions

Wild Thing
You make my butt sting
You rape everything

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Intruder posted:

I really hate that the Browns are going to be rewarded for not giving a poo poo about Watson being a rapist with several years of deep playoff runs

We need the Cleveland curse more than ever

Pump the brakes there. Clearly you haven't been paying attention. It's the Browns. They will absolutely mess it up in a comical trainwreck.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

holy loving poo poo

it's the ending to o brother where art thou

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1504915306023723010

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

https://twitter.com/TeamJuJu/status/1504915094999814146

I can't take this

some Fallout-rear end MAD in the AFC West... :stare:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
What is happening?!?!

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

https://twitter.com/AB84/status/1504917233352511491

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

Pump the brakes there. Clearly you haven't been paying attention. It's the Browns. They will absolutely mess it up in a comical trainwreck.

In the same way that our shitbag owner dying turned into "and now his son is smitten with Evangelical Football Rasputin" and these draft picks will turn into poo poo because we are the Houston Texans, Watson will die from a midge flying into his mouth or something because they are the Browns, yeah

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

lol

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Cleveland Clowns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

He's not wrong