Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

wesleywillis posted:

Fuckin killing my liver and kidneys with rum again.

gently caress me when will I just eat rear end on Friday night like a normal person?

Why not just stop after a couple of Sailor Jerry’s and spend the rest of the night stuffing your mouth with rear end?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I came home and had a nap. Now I'm laying in bed watching YouTube and trying not to move lest I wake up the cat sleeping on me. Now to go grab some rum and coke to drink.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Why not just stop after a couple of Sailor Jerry’s and spend the rest of the night stuffing your mouth with rear end?

poo poo, I actually have a bottle of sailor Jerry at home but I'm skulling my piss at the pub tonight.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i got an 8 pack of rodenbachs on deck tonight. playing games wit hthe boys

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Important question for Friday thread: carne asada chips or carne asada fries

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

StarkRavingMad posted:

Brush balls with your spicy ingredients with oil.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Watched Dr. Zhivago. A classic.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

StarkRavingMad posted:

Fries dawg, ain’t even a question.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Fries dawg, ain’t even a question.

ok, going with the carne fries, gracias

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I support the carne asada fries

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

friday!!!!!! have a long drive to and from toronto to make today after work but tomorrow is my daughters birthday party and yesterday was her actual birthday, she told me at the end of the day that she had a great day and loves having me as her dad :3:

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

good Friday vibes to all I've got a hangover already

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
fridays are my saturday

have a nice long dog walk in the woods lined up for 12:30 today and then i'll probably check in on the thread where posters get angry at each other

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

friday!!!!!! have a long drive to and from toronto to make today after work but tomorrow is my daughters birthday party and yesterday was her actual birthday, she told me at the end of the day that she had a great day and loves having me as her dad :3:

that's a great day :3:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

A Good Dad :hai:

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
Sipping an island drink!

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

me and the gang tonight after work:

https://i.imgur.com/ds4BYsD.mp4

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
tgif!!!! i work this weekend but, hey, that's cool. weekends are p-quiet and I'll probably get a sausage egg and cheese biscuit to cope. my SO is going to a play tonight so the house will be all to myself. gonna get dominos and watch wrasslin! :patriot:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
The movers are coming this weekend so it's going to be filled with getting poo poo in trucks, moving it to my new place, setting up my new place and generally being tired as hell

I didn't know I was so close to one of my favorite nature places though, so I'm excited to get out and explore!

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
happy friday!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Had the week off. So this Friday isn't feeling like Friday to me but I hope y'all have a Friday

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

T.G.I.F.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Seth Pecksniff posted:

The movers are coming this weekend so it's going to be filled with getting poo poo in trucks, moving it to my new place, setting up my new place and generally being tired as hell

I didn't know I was so close to one of my favorite nature places though, so I'm excited to get out and explore!

fridays are nature hike days for me. Meet up with old friends and walk the trails in the state park. just got back from a nice 3 miles with the dogs and now there'll be no guilt when I drink tonight.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I haven't looked at this thread since sid was still a smoker :eyepop:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
also good job on that btw, nicotine's a bitch. I haven't seen my vape for a few days, not sure where it went because I haven't felt the need to look for it. should probably leave it that way, wasn't doing me any good in the first place really

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
this week has sucked and next week is going to suck even more and in fact like the next two months are going to suck during the week for me

but it's Friday and it's the verge of two days of not having to deal with this bullshit, let's fuckin go

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

this weeks been busy i started a new job at my company but i dont have anyone to replace me at my old job so im just getting paid more to do mostly the same thing which is a lot of posting

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I got fuckin rear ended on Tuesday. Went to the body shop, got an estimate for 2150bucks, told the guy that hit me and ye sent the money over. Then I emailed the body shop asking when they can fix my poo poo on Tuesday night and they still haven't gotten back to me. I've used them before but never corresponded through email with them.

Hurry up you fucks! I want to give you money!!

Anyway I got some piss now. gently caress yeah!

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
furious friday

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I just got my fence installed and the lawn guy is coming tomorrow so I just spent a good part of my Friday night picking up rocks the fence guy augered up out of the ground so the lawn guy wouldn’t damage his mower.

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
fuckin strip club is 90 minutes away

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

ErrorInvalidUser posted:

fuckin strip club is 90 minutes away

I can't tell you how often it happens that I mention the city I'm from, and the first thing people say is "the sundowner". Or just "the downer".

it's a strip club

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Finally finished the last of he gross rear end peanut butter whiskey my mother-in-law got me for Christmas 2020. Mix that poo poo with some spiced rum like Kraken and a little splash of oat milk, that’s a decent cocktail.

Time for a snack.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

wesleywillis posted:

I got fuckin rear ended on Tuesday. Went to the body shop, got an estimate for 2150bucks, told the guy that hit me and ye sent the money over. Then I emailed the body shop asking when they can fix my poo poo on Tuesday night and they still haven't gotten back to me. I've used them before but never corresponded through email with them.

Hurry up you fucks! I want to give you money!!

Anyway I got some piss now. gently caress yeah!

Hell yeah you deserve to skull some piss!

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gbs on a friday night: 3 posts per hour
fyad every night: 1 post per 90 minutes

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

ErrorInvalidUser posted:

gbs on a friday night: 3 posts per hour
fyad every night: 1 post per 90 minutes

incredible powers of obswrvation

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Hell yeah you deserve to skull some piss!

gently caress yeah.

Also just skulled a fuckin bag of chips.

Or Crisps if you're an english person.

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

incredible powers of obswrvation

halfway down the first page of fyad and you're all the way back to 2 days ago

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
It's Saturday here.

poo poo