Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

The original comic had the crazy lady screaming at the handsome red hat man that he's a racist antisemite, and then she looks behind herself to see the leftist protesters holding classic leftist protest signs such as "death to jews" and "hitler was right" and she is owned.

Fun fact: the original comic got a few of his supporters to get upset because they were like "No that's us, we're the ones trying to stop the Jewish menace, not leftists," and a couple even asked him things like "How much did the Jews pay you to make this?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

The original comic had the crazy lady screaming at the handsome red hat man that he's a racist antisemite, and then she looks behind herself to see the leftist protesters holding classic leftist protest signs such as "death to jews" and "hitler was right" and she is owned.

(the justification for this is that leftists tend to think that maybe Israel should stop mass-murdering Palestinians)

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Twelve by Pies posted:

Fun fact: the original comic got a few of his supporters to get upset because they were like "No that's us, we're the ones trying to stop the Jewish menace, not leftists," and a couple even asked him things like "How much did the Jews pay you to make this?"

lmao

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Its like when Milo or whoever it was went to Bama and forgot to take out the part of his routine about how stupid and leftist football was

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Twelve by Pies posted:

projecthalaxy posted:

Its like when Milo or whoever it was went to Bama and forgot to take out the part of his routine about how stupid and leftist football was

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
https://twitter.com/keewa/status/1504170764190339080?s=20

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
what could possibly be the difference... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... :thunk:

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

:thunk:

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

there’s more than one way to slay a dragon

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

RandolphCarter posted:

there’s more than one way to slay a dragon

Is tax evasion one of them? Like that sounds like a really lame and boring way to end my grand dragon slaying adventure. :(

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

dr_rat posted:

Is tax evasion one of them? Like that sounds like a really lame and boring way to end my grand dragon slaying adventure. :(

"And then the gallant knight explained to the king how he could route all his sales through shell companies in Ireland and the Netherlands, thereby shifting the burden of dealing with the dragon's avaricious collection schemes onto the lazy peasants who should be glad the king decided to employ them in the first place..."

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Oh my god that's Peymon Mottahedeh, the guy who charges $4000+ to share with you the amazing secret that the federal tax code was written on Opposite Day and every time it refers to 'states' it really means 'everything but the states'.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

On the other hand,

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Twelve by Pies posted:

Yeah turns out he's the lady in his comic except instead of a horrified realization that the Nazis were on his side he just shrugged because he knew that already and the propaganda he draws is conscious projection

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
How sincere is he in all of this?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Toph Bei Fong posted:

On the other hand,

Ah yes the Marxbrüder, masters of the long sword

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Mary Annette posted:

Oh my god that's Peymon Mottahedeh, the guy who charges $4000+ to share with you the amazing secret that the federal tax code was written on Opposite Day and every time it refers to 'states' it really means 'everything but the states'.

In the post with that comic Garrison talks about how akshually there's no law that says you have to pay taxes, so the government can't actually put you in jail for it. When some IRS employees found that out a bunch of them quit and didn't pay their taxes, and then the government put them in jail, to stop them from telling everyone that you can't actually go to jail for what they went to jail for.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
irs is not actually scary at all and will happily work with you to sort out tax problems with little threat agc

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Legitimately one of the most horrifying political cartoons I've ever seen.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

I know people have pointed out this artist can't draw hands, but in the first frame, how many fingers does she have on the hand she's pointing with.

Cuz I'm pretty sure it's 6

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
you are correct she has six fingers don't make fun of her she's self conscious about it

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Flesh Forge posted:

you are correct she has six fingers don't make fun of her she's self conscious about it

She’s a witch :ohdear:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

She killed my dad!

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
https://twitter.com/RenegadeWesty/status/1503960396411006976?t=mnXNuZ-FXBwuGAgP9-YA_A&s=19

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Putting the message of that cartoon aside, I feel like "The US military has tanks and planes, how can a small group of people with rifles possibly stand up to them?" shouldn't even exist as an argument anymore after the past 75 years or so.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean it’s a valid question because they really can’t.

there are other factors but it being against the native government mitigates a lot of those factors

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
drat look at that nosussy

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmfao

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

thehappymerchant.jpg

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

This kicks rear end

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

lmfao

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
now that is up to form! loving the fake prez insignia

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Smoking crack and sniffing coke at the same time seems like it would be a bad idea, like drinking clear and brown liquor together. You gotta pick, hunter

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?
FAKE PREZ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

doomed guy still does nothing, AGC