Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

i was the only person who bike commuted to a workplace in oklahoma, and someone deflated my tires as a prank. i particularly remember my dad telling me not be angry when i told him about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystes
May 31, 2006

Rauros posted:

i was the only person who bike commuted to a workplace in oklahoma, and someone deflated my tires as a prank. i particularly remember my dad telling me not be angry when i told him about it.
Some time maybe you should deflate his tires

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
whenever I see someone with a Mercedes’ suv or whatever parked across the line taking up two spaces in a parking lot I will check for cameras and if there are none I key their car hehe it’s a fun little prank

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Hey, but at least the people inside are safe!

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Rauros posted:

Hope you brought some lentils to work

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

wouldn't it be much faster to stab a hole in the tire?

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
That could be dangerous to you. Letting air out through the valve is safer.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

actionjackson posted:

but then it's not a "prank" it's destroying property

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

actionjackson posted:

Car tires are holding up several tons of weight, they are highly pressurized with a lot of air.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Car tires are holding up several tons of weight, they are highly pressurized with a lot of air.

so they’ll fly all around like a balloon?

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica

indigi posted:

so they’ll fly all around like a balloon?
warning: lots of pain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIa8-ARhO6Q

sedan tires are lower pressure to be sure but it's definitely a risk getting near those things with a knife

Jokerpilled Drudge has issued a correction as of 19:35 on Mar 19, 2022

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer

indigi posted:

whenever I see someone with a Mercedes’ suv or whatever parked across the line taking up two spaces in a parking lot I will check for cameras and if there are none I key their car hehe it’s a fun little prank

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/video-reveals-seattle-attorney-keying-car/

quote:

Earlier this month, Mattson, a lawyer since 1972, admitted he scratched three vehicles with his keys in the Columbia Center parking garage because he didn’t like the way they were parked. He was given a one-year suspended sentence and was ordered to perform 240 hours of community service after pleading guilty to attempted second-degree malicious mischief, a gross misdemeanor.

In both incidents, the vehicles had been parked over the designated parking-space lines. In addition to the damage, insulting notes were left on the windshields criticizing the drivers. One driver was called a “dweeb” and the other an “idiot,” according to the documents.

And we prosecuted this man instead of pinning a medal on him. I maintain accepting the plea bargain was a mistake, he should have insisted on a jury trial.

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica
sounds like they were cops or something

lmao edit:

quote:

On March 15, security staff parked a bait car in the garage so the vehicle straddled the lines of two spaces and aimed a surveillance camera at it. A security officer in a car nearby waited, charging paperwork said.

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

when i lived in georgia, i nearly got hit by cars in a crosswalk multiple times a week while running my dog or running to work. i looked up what would happen if i chucked a cherry tomato at a car that almost killed us, and the charge was basically domestic terrorism.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The driver could freak out and plow his 3000 pound vehicle into people or worse, property. That's totally different from him doing the same thing because he was drunk or texting

mystes
May 31, 2006

Jokerpilled Drudge posted:

sounds like they were cops or something

lmao edit:
They should have impounded the bait car for being improperly parked and given the security guards a ticket

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Just tilt the car's mirrors. No damage, but mildly annoying.

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

chicago sunroof

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Jokerpilled Drudge posted:

warning: lots of pain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIa8-ARhO6Q

sedan tires are lower pressure to be sure but it's definitely a risk getting near those things with a knife

that's a freakin bus dude, it's not a big deal to cut a tire on a car. Tried & True :coolfish:

Blackhawk
Nov 15, 2004

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Just tilt the car's mirrors. No damage, but mildly annoying.

Similar thing is lifting up the windscreen wipers, no damage but mildly annoying and people get big mad that somebody touched their car at all.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Blackhawk posted:

Similar thing is lifting up the windscreen wipers, no damage but mildly annoying and people get big mad that somebody touched their car at all.

Yeah, same risk of being shot as doing actual damage tbh because these people are psychos

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
if you are going to actually gently caress with someones car go all out scorched earth otherwise you are just a passive aggressive coward.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

fuckin lol

https://twitter.com/ZTPetrizzo/status/1505335672747532291

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

lol

mystes
May 31, 2006

A true hero

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Yeah, same risk of being shot as doing actual damage tbh because these people are psychos

*frahlecking dileriously* ~this one magical equation~

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

mystes posted:

A true hero

Seriously, this being america, there's about 1000 ways they could have murdered them with impunity

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
Did a test ride w a new tube and tired around tha block and unfortunately, I ended up w a dislocated shoulder. Careful out there!

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Boywhiz88 posted:

Careful out there!

No

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Nitevision posted:

Dressing up like this and sticking thermite grenades in the engine compartments of parked cars FTW.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Cup Runneth Over posted:

PSA: when catching a bus never pick a seat over the wheel

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

withak posted:

That could be dangerous to you. Letting air out through the valve is safer.

Get a valve core tool and it takes a out 2 seconds to remove a core and completely deflate the tire

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

If gas were actually too expensive every leaf blower in the city wouldn't be on full blast today.

More cities should ban gas blowers.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/benjancewicz/status/1505540722006626308?t=NFe8obz660nuRILwH6Ezww&s=19

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
News report, reporter almost gets into an accident while filming.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJeUKPT2VBU

gently caress, I knew that hill was gnarly from a skater bombing it. But I didn't loving know, you can get a good hang time from jumping that poo poo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmJ73LWSgq0

Found a dirt bike jumper who gets 15 feet off the ground
https://youtu.be/5MESIqGQFe8?t=133

Other angles,
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/PE5_jhVz7Xg
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/kmF2RPqZ-HQ

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Lol at DAREDEVILS ARE USING IT AS A PLAYGROUND right after showing pictures of cars resting on their roofs in involuntary parking spots or "yards"

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Who doesn't jump their supermoto on hills and train crossings etc

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It was a skateboarder lol

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

It was a skateboarder lol

Oh poo poo, Was it? That doesn't bode well.
Electric car drivers are going to make driving cars worse.

Skaters treat their stuff like poo poo, because they can afford to treat it like crap. And that's what normal people do.
If a pen doesn't write well, gently caress it. Toss it out and get a new one. It's cost more to fix it, if it can be fixed.

Like normal rear end gear car makes a person respect it with all the loving little parts and fear of it becoming a flaming ball of gasoline and oil fire.

The average price a new car was 33'000, but 'The Great Inflation' (Number!) happened. Now the current average price of a car is 47'000 dollars.
That is the loving price of Tesla.

Electric cars are just really big remote control cars, and they are going to get cheaper, and cheaper. And people are just going to crash them and get another one like whatever.

That formerly safe single family house in the middle of the street is going to need a big old rock on their front yard to protect it from loving drivers.

mazzi Chart Czar has issued a correction as of 02:22 on Mar 21, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Fitzy Fitz posted:

If gas were actually too expensive every leaf blower in the city wouldn't be on full blast today.

More cities should ban gas blowers.

Typical lib poo poo. Just ban private lawns. Gardens are a-ok, or xenoscape.