Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
That's a pretty big difference K.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

The Puppy Bowl posted:

That's a pretty big difference K.

Not as much as you'd think. They used to do just that over a century ago! When you birded you seriously went out and shot them and brought them home to look at. But womens groups changed that. And thank goodness! Now maybe killing the deer and preparing it to eat is where its most different. But that could even be a different thing altogether.

What about bowling? All you do in bowling is throw the ball down the aisle over and over again. But that's a lot of fun to some people! But how is that perceived as less boring than birding? These people who perceive things here are speaking from ignorance.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

The snow is melting and the birds are coming out. Talking ruthless about birding in the spring and you might as well be making GBS threads straight down Kawa's mouth.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

its a stamp collecting tier hobby kawa, its what you take up when model trains are too high octane for your failing heart

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

bowling is active. video games are also cool. i'm playing triangle strategy right now and its pretty tight

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

summer of jrpgs 2022

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

why do all jrpgs have stupid rear end names like triangle strategy

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Hiking loving sucks.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

why do all jrpgs have stupid rear end names like triangle strategy

fitting that this is a sequel to "Bravely Default" and "Octopath Traveler" lmao

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

AndrewP posted:

fitting that this is a sequel to "Bravely Default" and "Octopath Traveler" lmao

rofl

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

i'd say theres some sort of translation barrier but you'd think this would be less of an issue after like 50 years of this. it was cool seeing it called project triangle strategy (TITLE PENDING) in last years nintendo direct and thinking 'well at least they'll probably change the name'

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
*huff* pish *huff* pishing is a stamp collection tier hobby *grunts, sweats* hey wait up

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i have absolutely hiked farther and higher than you daltos lol

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

2 ft talll italian dipshit screaming racial slurs from base camp about how everyone farther ahead of him is fat

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

the greek god dultos suffering through a thusand hours of waiting in line to get into the radio city music hall: 'im really strong lol'

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

just spending 6 years huffing out the same joke into a thread that hes never made laugh a single time, less W's than the everybodies talking about the browns guy

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Ghost Dog posted:

just spending 6 years huffing out the same joke into a thread that hes never made laugh a single time, less W's than the everybodies talking about the browns guy

i've watched this tape from this guy on youtube and he's no good at all. you owuldn't want him on your thread.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I made the fat guy mad

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i made a lovely little racist dipshit so mad he started posting in another division thread for half a decade trying to own me once

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

pathetic loser spent so long crying to the mods he made it illegal to make fun of him too lmao

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
That's right buckaroo now stop doing it or I'll tattle again

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

being fat as hell ftw

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

laugh. and grow FAT

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

hi5ing yourself cause after five straight years of spamming the same "joke" i made fun of you for it is some unbelievable poo poo but i guess if you are using all 20 braincells at full capacity trying and failing to be funnier than a baker mayfield reaction gif you gotta take what victories you can

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Ghost Dog posted:

hi5ing yourself cause after five straight years of spamming the same "joke" i made fun of you for it is some unbelievable poo poo but i guess if you are using all 20 braincells at full capacity trying and failing to be funnier than a baker mayfield reaction gif you gotta take what victories you can

this is a guy that really wants to be the forums mel kiper. dont overthink it

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Still better than being Laotian, apparently, to Borsche

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

daltos post your pickup basketball racial draft order again. update it with laotians

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
the best hobby is jacking off

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
When have you ever made the thread laugh, he huffed and puffed, picturing them cheering

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

BrownThunder posted:

Still better than being Laotian, apparently, to Borsche

they will loving pay for what they did to me

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Doltos posted:

When have you ever made the thread laugh, he huffed and puffed, picturing them cheering

*leaning down to pat you on the head* yeah dude its me imagining things in this post, for sure

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

a patagonian cavy posted:

the best hobby is jacking off

this. it fuckijng rules.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

seriously, if you've never done it you really need to try it. its loving insane. its basically the only way you might even guess that god is real

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Borsche69 posted:

this. it fuckijng rules.

get out of here

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Everyone is talking about the Cleveland browns.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
jacked off earlier today. been drinking since about 1 pm, probably going to jack of BIG TIME before i go to bed tonight. good hobby, 10/10

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

a patagonian cavy posted:

get out of here

lol

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Roasted Donut posted:

jacked off earlier today. been drinking since about 1 pm, probably going to jack of BIG TIME before i go to bed tonight. good hobby, 10/10

dude when that white poo poo comes out of your dick it feels really cool. i give it a second rouhnd draft pick and a 4 star prospect

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

you ever jack off?