Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do we want
This poll is closed.
nothing 64 22.70%
no quid pro quo 63 22.34%
it all 44 15.60%
YTURMP 111 39.36%
Total: 206 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Thoatse posted:

imagine the smell

:smugdon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/8wVvsbj.mp4

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

drat, imagine the damage they could do to an old country buffet

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/683ZUG2.mp4

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

emfive posted:

here's another img, of vile terror cat

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

Filthy Hans posted:

free cumshitter

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/kate_day/status/1505222719457185796

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Filthy Hans posted:

must be nice, not being the perpetual victim of malicious av purchasers

Trump

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

hummmm are they sisters?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

LegoMan posted:

I'm at 3 months. I've been tempted and still have half a bottle of vodka in the cabinet but my wife has been supportive.

I'm about a month in and doing great. hell yeah.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

:hmmyes:

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

bebop esq posted:

hummmm are they sisters?

sisterhood of the making GBS threads pants

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

no, no we are not

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

19 o'clock posted:

this is biden’s favorite part of the Whitehouse where he just wanders around and talks to the greeter

:dementia:

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

i wonder what the polls were like back then

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

lolllll

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

my heroes

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

I wonder if DryGoods' corpse will ever be repatriated from whichever Ukrainian mass grave it currently lies in

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

19 o'clock posted:

this is biden’s favorite part of the Whitehouse where he just wanders around and talks to the greeter

the dude just wanders around while being is spoon fed meaningless poo poo

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

whomever came up with that design became rich off of corporate trade show marketing merch budgets nationwide

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

my hidey hole

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

*in the USA, starting a chant"

O-PEN BI-DEN
O-PEN BI-DEN
O-PEN BI-DEN
O-PEN BI-DEN
O-PEN BI-DEN

*does the wave*

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

19 o'clock posted:

whomever came up with that design became rich off of corporate trade show marketing merch budgets nationwide

yeah, i think i have/had a couple of corporate branded ones that i got at conferences back in the ~2010 era

one tiny silver lining of covid is not having to go to loving conferences anymore

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

ErrorInvalidUser posted:

the dude just wanders around while being is spoon fed meaningless poo poo

the perfect president

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

welcome back dry goods

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

PDP-1 posted:

yeah, i think i have/had a couple of corporate branded ones that i got at conferences back in the ~2010 era

one tiny silver lining of covid is not having to go to loving conferences anymore

you just reminded me that I still have some friends in the conference services industry; specifically banquets. I should check in on how they're feeling these days.

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

19 o'clock posted:

the perfect president

LMao

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

19 o'clock posted:

you just reminded me that I still have some friends in the conference services industry; specifically banquets. I should check in on how they're feeling these days.

My Crippled Generation -LimP BizKit

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
seriously that's the best thing biden could do is just be Figurehead McGoo but sadly his administration is just a lukewarm turd so we languish in suffering regardless.

new covid wave gonna be fun.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

I like the strong implication that the omicron surge ended. We at a 7 day rolling average of about 1200 deaths a day.

11 months between OG covid peak and the fall 2021 Delta peak.
4 months between delta and omicron
2 months between omicron and "ba2.2" - a designation that we'll have to live with because they aren't going to name it (free advertising for the virus)

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer
https://i.imgur.com/daryruh.gifv

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Did trump have a rally?

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

SirPablo posted:

Did trump have a rally?

He's had a few over the years yes

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

weird how the democrats never mention that Kim Davis was a democrat at that time

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

alnilam posted:

He's had a few over the years yes

How've they been?

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

19 o'clock posted:

hopefully they've moved on and found fulfilling and meaningful work somewhere else.

the big corporate conferences are just absolute poo poo, just detail-free crap presentations from business bros, the main entertainment is to be found from the stupid petty dick measuring slapfights that they get into. maybe trying to score booth swag is ok, but gets boring fast.

the smaller, tightly focused ones can be ok. i work in a scientific niche, maybe two hundred people across the world do similar stuff, we all kind of know each other and have worked on some projects together, meeting up and chatting in that context is useful and kind of fun. there are still a few dickheads who can't stop doing the competitive thing but the rest of us just nerd out and go out for beers afterward

dumb story: i had to go to one of the more corporate things once, but since we signed up late we couldn't get a room in the hotel where the conference was happening so we had to stay at a different hotel which happened to be hosting FurCon at that time. my boss didn't know what a furry was but thanks to my years wasted here on SA i did and i explained the general concept to him. he thought it was really cool and started spending what free time he could walking around FurCon. (i did not explain the concept of yiffing to him)

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

The Nastier Nate posted:

weird how the democrats never mention that Kim Davis was a democrat at that time

Didn't that happen like 13 years ago

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

SirPablo posted:

How've they been?

Not to sound too alarmist but I have to say he seemed a bit unhinged at times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

RT IF YOU SUPPORT LANDLORDS