Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

Imagine how many times this guy would get you to draw and erase something until it “looked right”

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

But it's really a toss-up whether our celibate entergager is being his usual try-up self and strongly reframing some mundane fact simply to pivot on it further into the bottomless well of his creativity, or if the Clown College has really progressive admissions for mental gymnasts the size of Bathen's caliber.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
“Short episodes inspired by South Park for adults” these are always so funny. Can’t wait for Nathen Mazris Adult Party Cartoon

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Young Nathen

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Nathen Gregory

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
The Portrait of Nathen Garf

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Googling says he claims to have been born in 1992 lmao. His LinkedIn says he was in college from 2005-2008 - I would guess that's a far better indicator of his actual age

Guy's a rough looking 30.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man (maybe the youngest)

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
I feel like the youngest garfield licensee is probably a kid with a lemonade stand serving it in garf themed paper cups

(Though not official, the hypothetical child is ironically much less likely to be sued by Viacom)

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Detective Thompson posted:

Clearly he was a child genius. What else would you expect from the youngest Garfield franchisee (Garfisee?) that has been entergaging us for years now?

Garfcheesy.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
My Viacom! Oh my Viacom! God what madness :psyduck:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

“Short episodes inspired by South Park for adults” these are always so funny. Can’t wait for Nathen Mazris Adult Party Cartoon

Holy poo poo, I seriously think you have a winner there!

Nathen really should read this thread regularly, with view to stealing being inspired by great ideas like this. The very spirit of If you wish to do work for money this is not the palce for you. And of course we'd all by deeply moved and entergaged into states of severe Arabiolosis by his posting.

Of course we can't invite him here because that would be touching the poop. But a Nathfield fan can dream...

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
Just join the discord with pisslizard if you want to entergagement with Nathan that badly

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

I sort of regretted when I followed Nathen on instagram since he posts so much and it’s always insane. Gets a bit overwhelming. Can’t imagine mainlining that poo poo via discord

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

wynott dunn posted:

Just join the discord with pisslizard if you want to entergagement with Nathan that badly

I recommend not, it got real weird real fast

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

sharknado slashfic posted:

I recommend not, it got real weird real fast

The discord is fine. It doesn't get a lot of traffic and I only lurk.

99% of the people in there are trolls. If he has any genuine true believers in there they are indistinguishable from all the people making fun of him.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The Discord gives me hella depression if I stay longer than 30 seconds.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Lol

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
*checks paperwork* Viacom may own my face but they do not own my youth!!!

*ominous pause*

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Repo agents banging at the door, invoice in hand for an orange suit and a set of whisker collared shirts

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
I figured I’d take a look in at the discord since it came up and I never look at it.

Also did anyone link this yet?

https://www.entergagecapital.com

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

DoombatINC posted:

Repo agents banging at the door, invoice in hand for an orange suit and a set of whisker collared shirts

They’re going to send his face to fork jail

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Lt. Cock posted:

I figured I’d take a look in at the discord since it came up and I never look at it.

I'm literally unable to parse what he's saying at the end there and I can smell toast. I wonder if the two are related

Also not buying that Viacom told him to C&D the NFT of his face, they literally couldn't. I'm betting he's pulling all of them cause nobody is buying.

WonkyBob
Jan 1, 2013

Holy shit, you own a skirt?!
This is linked on Entergage Capital

"Farm2Skin".

https://www.linumcare.com/

The sites so badly made that the text breaks up if you increase the window size....

The other brand sites haven't been built except for Artisan Farms which is just a logo with a mailto link.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Ah so that's the armpit food he was rambling about

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Lt. Cock posted:

Save this screenshot for like 6 to 9 months down the road when it closes down due to lack of interest

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

I wonder what farm product is used to make skin care stuff. I bet it's bodily fluids from big cows.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

e-geeze

WonkyBob
Jan 1, 2013

Holy shit, you own a skirt?!

Yaldabaoth posted:

I wonder what farm product is used to make skin care stuff. I bet it's bodily fluids from big cows.

Beeswax lovingly jizzed out of their eight wax glands and mixed with Flax seed oil.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I've read 4 pages of this thread and I feel like mental illness is trying to creep in, how much worse does it get

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Heath posted:

I've read 4 pages of this thread and I feel like mental illness is trying to creep in, how much worse does it get

You've seen nothing

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

steinrokkan posted:

You've seen nothing

At this point I’m too invested to unsubscribe

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Heath posted:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Heath posted:

Well, I have some very good or very bad news for you depending on how you feel about mental illness.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Heath posted:

which four pages, because it doesn't get better in any direction

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Heath posted:

We are watching a man with legitimate mental illness transcribe a lot of his inner thoughts on a discord channel for all the world to see.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

This should give you a solid foundation on the thread or send you screaming into the night, one of the two

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB-7W46wb9o

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Recently I saw the Batzone pizza and though “that’s the worst pizza related idea I’ve ever seen.” Then I remembered that this thread used to be about pizza.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Fork jail is one of my fave moments in GarfieldEats lore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Last Chance posted:

Fork jail is one of my fave moments in GarfieldEats lore

Big same. Truly a high water mark in all of this.