Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Literally A Person posted:

Would you still love your spouse/significant other if they were totally Bimbjokerfied and loving it??

I have...an issue.

I don’t know what this is and it broke google

E:

https://i.imgur.com/ofv3gJH.gifv

BAGS FLY AT NOON fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Mar 21, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

How about bimbpenquinfied?

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Rune Factory is like Harvest Moon and Pokemon and Final Fantasy had a baby. It's pretty good and I played the heck out of them on the DS

The company went under or got bought out or something so it's exciting there's a 5th one.

I guess it like a more expensive anime Stardew

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

DONKEY SALAMI posted:

How about bimbpenquinfied?

Cringe, bro...

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I don’t know what this is and it broke google

E:

https://i.imgur.com/ofv3gJH.gifv

Bimbo Jokerfied. Bimbjokerfied

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Literally A Person posted:

Bimbo Jokerfied. Bimbjokerfied

Tippin back epic cringe for the win>?

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Anywho, I've consumed a whole therapy session worth of beverages so y'all have a good night til I emerge from my poo poo posting cocoon tomorrow!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A0T2DPVVqM

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
roar

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Oh crud we woke up the mods everyone chill and hide under the blanket so they can't see

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

Treecko posted:

Oh crud we woke up the mods everyone chill and hide under the blanket so they can't see

quick someone get the ketamine

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
Just got on a bus and I honestly can't believe men are still doing the top knot hairstyle. Tying their hair up in a top knot.

May as well write WANKER on your forehead and walk around with your penis exposed.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Greg of Doom posted:

Just got on a bus and I honestly can't believe men are still doing the top knot hairstyle. Tying their hair up in a top knot.

May as well write WANKER on your forehead and walk around with your penis exposed.

I think it can be a cute look with the right guy honestly. Have you considered finding them attractive instead?

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Greg of Doom posted:

it's just about the only hairstyle that effectively covers up a bald spot at the back :v:

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
how dare you wake me up when i'm half-naked and covered in my own vomit like this

Greg of Doom posted:

syntaxfunction posted:

I think it can be a cute look with the right guy honestly. Have you considered finding them attractive instead?

you have weird taste dude

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Mac and Cheese posted:

you have weird taste dude

it's good to have weird taste

more top knot dudes for them

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

"drat no one else want any of these top knot dudes? ok I guess all you just follow me" - actual thing syntaxfunction once said

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
actually i have no receding hairline but a waxing bald spot so maybe i should reconsider my hairstyle :confused:

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

I'm sorry, I'm not really into dudes but top knots on arty twinks is cute. Y'all miss out.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
i literally just said i'd get a top knot 4 u, fine whatever be that way

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Mac and Cheese posted:

i literally just said i'd get a top knot 4 u, fine whatever be that way

I don't gently caress goons, sorry. I have standards.

Yeah that's right, goons are below top knots.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
it's okay i'm used to it

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

bagmonkey posted:

Pretty much the same, but Canon. It's a Canon 24-70mm/F4L Lens on a Canon 6D Mk II body and the whole thing gave me major anxiety and I never made sure I got everything right when I got the things initially, so here I am. The "fix" has been the recommended AF micro adjustments, but it is insanely stressful because controlled settings work fine but out in real life produces different results. I am about 99% positive I'm going to sell the body, buy a mirrorless equivalent (RP probably, but might upgrade to the better one) and try to find my footing there

This problem? That sounds annoying - and hard to compensate for. I guess you could shoot in aperture priority and just stick to a single setting, but eeeh. I guess you could sell that one lens and try another model?

And yeah the mirrorless cameras look neat. I'm tempted by the Nikon Z family - but I'm also really attracted to the concept of being able to pay my rent, so maybe not right now?

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

syntaxfunction posted:

goons are below top knots.

but that's what he wants

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

*ahem*

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Good morning thread. If you missed the second half and OT of that TCU/AZ game last night, you missed out.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I think I’m finally getting over this cold because I’m horking up lung butter like crazy.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
There’s your pleasant image post for the morning.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Computer viking posted:

This problem? That sounds annoying - and hard to compensate for. I guess you could shoot in aperture priority and just stick to a single setting, but eeeh. I guess you could sell that one lens and try another model?

And yeah the mirrorless cameras look neat. I'm tempted by the Nikon Z family - but I'm also really attracted to the concept of being able to pay my rent, so maybe not right now?

Kinda that. Also thinking my lens might just need to be sent in for calibration, idk. I am strongly debating selling the 6D Mk2 + Lens and buying a Canon R/RP or something and getting the lens kit with that

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I will say, more of my images turned out yesterday even though the autofocus was being a total rear end in a top hat most of the day. Since it's supposed to be nice out this week I'm gonna keeping at it and see if I can get it to a point where I'd be happy selling to someone else

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i like how in my job i wake up on weekdays and almost uniformly have at least one ! big red exclamation mark ping asking me to do something RIGHT NOW and it's an emergency and they've tried nothing and are all out of ideas

and it raises my blood pressure and makes me want to drink within minutes of waking up. every single day. i think this job is very healthy for me

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
That stupid little red exclamation mark always makes me want to passive-aggressively ignore it even more than I already do.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Its a penis facing downward, hth

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

AARD VARKMAN posted:

i like how in my job i wake up on weekdays and almost uniformly have at least one ! big red exclamation mark ping asking me to do something RIGHT NOW and it's an emergency and they've tried nothing and are all out of ideas

and it raises my blood pressure and makes me want to drink within minutes of waking up. every single day. i think this job is very healthy for me

Reply back with "Try these steps and please advise",. please advise is my favorite passive aggressive office phrase

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I'm debating reaching out to a local, reputable camera shop that buys old equipment to see if maybe I could trade my way into a Fujifilm mirrorless. I love how they look, they are so cute and vintage. Maybe that will be my birthday present to myself

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
thank god, the ultra jank weed shop i prefer has not only carts in stock but 2 new brands, replacing the leaky ones i hated. lets go see what we get :weed:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
got four new 1g carts at $50 a pop, which is as cheap as it gets anywhere near me. different brand: Eureka. lets hope these aren't leaky AF

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Is anyone able to recommend a good drawing tutorial for beginners? I downloaded a program called Krita and want to play around a bit, but I really don't have the foundational knowledge to make anything better than children's doodles or MSpaint-esque affairs. I guess a tutorial meant for either digital or pencil-to-paper would probably be ok. I don't actually have a stylus anyway. I just need to start with the basics of perspective, shading, etc.

Some of you may remember the Blender Donut Tutorial from the early pages and that was perfect for learning 3D. It was great that any doofus with no background but a basic level of computer competency could complete it as long as they put the time in. I'm hoping to find something similar.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

AARD VARKMAN posted:

got four new 1g carts at $50 a pop, which is as cheap as it gets anywhere near me. different brand: Eureka. lets hope these aren't leaky AF

Oh geez where are you that carts are $50 a pop? I bought a bunch of 1g carts about a month ago for $12 😳

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Meme Poker Party posted:

Is anyone able to recommend a good drawing tutorial for beginners? I downloaded a program called Krita and want to play around a bit, but I really don't have the foundational knowledge to make anything better than children's doodles or MSpaint-esque affairs. I guess a tutorial meant for either digital or pencil-to-paper would probably be ok. I don't actually have a stylus anyway. I just need to start with the basics of perspective, shading, etc.

Some of you may remember the Blender Donut Tutorial from the early pages and that was perfect for learning 3D. It was great that any doofus with no background but a basic level of computer competency could complete it as long as they put the time in. I'm hoping to find something similar.

When I briefly tried to learn to draw I was often told to do the book Drawing On The Right Side Of The Brain by Betty Edwards. It mostly uses pencil but I think the book recommends a few small objects like a mirror for some exercises.

I bought a copy but never motivated myself to actually do it, but I do know it's supposed to be very well regarded for beginners. It's how I plan on starting if I get the bug again :hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

bagmonkey posted:

Oh geez where are you that carts are $50 a pop? I bought a bunch of 1g carts about a month ago for $12 😳

denver. It's possible there's more reasonable prices an hour+ away but anything within 30 minutes I haven't seen below $50/g in the 4 years I've lived here