Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.

Feliday Melody posted:

Our services were down for 2,5 hours. And hostiles did..... Nothing?

I expected all the blue Jump bridges to be on fire, but when I scouted around D-P everything was fine.

LMAO
Feliday, you think too highly of every other org in eve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Erulisse posted:

LMAO
Feliday, you think too highly of every other org in eve.

10 bombers out of our thousands of enemy pilots could have wreaked havoc.

Meanwhile, I just did my first ADM fleet and I don't know. Wow.

I have done about 40 strategic combat fleet in this deployment, and 1 hour of ADM fleet was the first time I ever felt worn out on spaceships.

I need to get my space murder on for a palate cleanser.

Feliday Melody fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Mar 18, 2022

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Feliday Melody posted:

10 bombers out of our thousands of enemy pilots could have wreaked havoc.

Meanwhile, I just did my first ADM fleet and I don't know. Wow.

I have done about 40 strategic combat fleet in this deployment, and 1 hour of ADM fleet was the first time I ever felt worn out on spaceships.

I need to get my space murder on for a palate cleanser.

I'm taking my mining squad out after work and dinner for fun and profit. And to draw fire with my radioactives reclamation skins.

arcticmog
Jan 9, 2018

Goona get you!

Feliday Melody posted:

Our services were down for 2,5 hours. And hostiles did..... Nothing?

I expected all the blue Jump bridges to be on fire, but when I scouted around D-P everything was fine.

To be honest, who would even do that? To my knowledge we have no enemies within staging range to be able to really do anything notable like that (and even then, most who are capable of it still have night terrors about bietnam, delve has a sort of fear inspiring reputation among'st enemies).

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

arcticmog posted:

To be honest, who would even do that? To my knowledge we have no enemies within staging range to be able to really do anything notable like that (and even then, most who are capable of it still have night terrors about bietnam, delve has a sort of fear inspiring reputation among'st enemies).

It would be interesting to see the import/export MER chart for delve, broken down by alliance.

We could get a barometer on how many gangs make it out.

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

arcticmog posted:

I meant the gates around our deployment area. Most of this space is contested and the gates held by blue Alliancess.

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER
is there a war or some poo poo yet?

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer
Yeah d00d/d00dette

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Baculus posted:

yeah but in feythobolis or some other backwater garbage region that no one really cares about

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

Stereotype posted:

yeah but in feythobolis or some other backwater garbage region that no one really cares about

So no

TopiaryX
Mar 7, 2014
I'm honestly kind of an idiot - 1300 pages of stuff to read through - that is a lot of history.

Thanks for being as awesome as you are - after reading through many of the pages this corp/alliance seems WAY more interesting than some of the others that I... audited? I don't know... joined this forum while I was in Afgahnistan a while ago... please don't hurt me... to bad... maybe a little... lol... (half stoned, don't mind me...)

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

TopiaryX posted:

I'm honestly kind of an idiot - 1300 pages of stuff to read through - that is a lot of history.

Thanks for being as awesome as you are - after reading through many of the pages this corp/alliance seems WAY more interesting than some of the others that I... audited? I don't know... joined this forum while I was in Afgahnistan a while ago... please don't hurt me... to bad... maybe a little... lol... (half stoned, don't mind me...)

I like trees

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
First locust fleet and I left my drones in the field and forgot to pay taxes before refining. Great fuckin' start!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

First locust fleet and I left my drones in the field and forgot to pay taxes before refining. Great fuckin' start!

the things we made fun of brave doing we now do

both of those things btw

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

TopiaryX posted:

Amokdotte is recr...uh.... did you ever really look at your haaand, maaaan. It's like, wow.

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

Rust Martialis posted:

Amokdotte is recr...uh.... did you ever really look at your haaand, maaaan. It's like, wow.

Always recruiting. It's the accepting part where we get picky.

Weed gets you bonus points though

TopiaryX
Mar 7, 2014

Beach Bum posted:

Always recruiting. It's the accepting part where we get picky.

Weed gets you bonus points though

Kind of understandable - there are some legit dickbags running around the game, lol... have to be careful.

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Baculus posted:

yes, you win by posting

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
how is it i never wash my hands for years of pooping and missing paper placement and never get sick but i eat one pink chicken and i start vommin'?

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

how is it i never wash my hands for years of pooping and missing paper placement and never get sick but i eat one pink chicken and i start vommin'?

why would you post this in the eve thread

or at all, anywhere on the internet

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Cease to Hope posted:

All things are possible through Goon

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Cease to Hope posted:

i like to post my experiences with food itt from time to time, here is a pic of me yesterday afternoon prepping a snack for me and my wife's boyfriend

or make jalapeno cheese eggs on toast with sriracha, for the 38th time this month, because it's really good.

it also costs less than the 250 year old lead lined ceramic plate i eat it on

Ikonoklast
Nov 16, 2007

A beacon for the liars and blind.
So you are that Alex Jones guy from infowars?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Ikonoklast posted:

So you are that Alex Jones guy from infowars?

no, we look very similar, people mistake me for him all the time.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

let this be a lesson of the dangers of irony poisoning

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Stereotype posted:

But is TEST dead yet

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Hexel posted:

But is TEST dead yet

TEST is becoming Horde as their corporations jump ship.

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

Baron of Bad News posted:

The next phase of Operation Poison Pill Vily is proceeding nicely

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

Baron of Bad News posted:

TEST Alliance Please Divest Corps

arcticmog
Jan 9, 2018

Goona get you!

Feliday Melody posted:

I meant the gates around our deployment area. Most of this space is contested and the gates held by blue Alliancess.

We just exude an aura of fear and pain, what else do you think fuels grrrrr goons

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
wouldst thou take up thine elden sax?

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

Why are there literal revolts in eve again?

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
Ccp is selling ships for money or something.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Erulisse posted:

Why are there literal revolts in eve again?

CCP is now selling fitted ships straight up for cash.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
On the one hand this is bad, but on the other the eve birthday is coming up and I manufacture BC and BS in empire, so the arguments about how all eve ships are all player made and you can't just pull a ship from thin air or it will wreck the economy is leaving me a bit dumbstruck tbh.

Mr. Pickles
Mar 19, 2014

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

it also costs less than the 250 year old lead lined ceramic plate i eat it on

ahh yes, grandma's cutlery. I can relate.

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

11 risitas out of 10
Not for plex, straight off shop? Don't see that in management

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Eve is way more fun to play as a whale.

Sell me an Aeon ccp, do it.

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Raged posted:

CCP is now selling fitted ships straight up for cash.

And not even a good ship! T1 miners!

Feliday Melody fucked around with this message at 15:04 on Mar 21, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

Feliday Melody posted:

And not even a good ship! T1 miners!

Doesn't mean it's not a soak test.