Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

You're not a true WDC until you've ended your life by running into something at high speed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diorama
Apr 18, 2006

i remember when all this was fields
that race owned

i liked the bit when Red Bull fans' hopes and dreams were dashed to smithereens

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

It's race week!! Get ready for more Ferrari dominance!

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

zhel posted:

It's race week!! Get ready for more Ferrari dominance!

:flashfap:

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

I'm not sure I can handle the eternal race weekend

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

Theophany posted:

loving lol at the idea of bringing back a good old fashioned gbs word filter that changes 'max' to 'max*' just for this thread, it would be hilarious

this is an excellent idea OP

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
r/formula1*

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

helmet cam continues to be rad

https://twitter.com/F1/status/1505972061948325900

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

I feel like that helmet cam still needs work, but it is cool

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

I feel like that helmet cam still needs work, but it is cool

there's this more realistically stabilised one from last year that is p cool too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69RtS31TSrM

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

So obviously clowning on the banzai binman like toying with a cat with a laser pointer will never not be funny

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

Red Bull agreed to double DNF in the first race to generate media talking points to overshadow the final race investigation from last year, in exchange for no change to the outcome.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Low Percent Lunge posted:

Red Bull agreed to double triple DNF in the first race to generate media talking points to overshadow the final race investigation from last year, in exchange for no change to the outcome.

It was Gasly's turn in the barrel

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Theophany posted:

banzai binman

:hmmyes:

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

You know what, I'm just gonna say it - I don't like Max Verstappen

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Charl leaving the door open for Max*’s stupidity is some pretty pro tier poo poo.

Dare I say Lewis could learn a thing or two from the 2022 WDC?

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Theophany posted:

So obviously clowning on the banzai binman like toying with a cat with a laser pointer will never not be funny

banzai binman is really good

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

I think whenever we refer to Max* we should put an asterisk on the reference from now on. Like if we refer to the reigning WDC*, or the #1* RedBull driver, or if Max* qualifies on pole*.

the only thing about max you can't put an asterisk on is that he's his father's son

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Just filled with good vibes right now and I wanted to wish everyone a fantastic day.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

If this season remains this good I might actually bother to go to a race in person this year

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

boop the snoot posted:

Charl leaving the door open for Max*’s stupidity is some pretty pro tier poo poo.

It was pretty ingenious tbh. Once he figured out he could just get him back later in the lap he just let Max through but squeezed him. I think almost everyone in that situation would be tempted to just try and force the tires into complying into T1 to get the drive and try and break the Ferrari.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Zeta Acosta posted:

ban the idiots using *. thanks and godbless

Zet* *cost*

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Full Collapse posted:

Just filled with good vibes right now and I wanted to wish everyone a fantastic day.

Thank you OP may you continue to rise and #stayblessed as well

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

italian quid posted:

It was pretty ingenious tbh. Once he figured out he could just get him back later in the lap he just let Max through but squeezed him. I think almost everyone in that situation would be tempted to just try and force the tires into complying into T1 to get the drive and try and break the Ferrari.

the 3rd attempt was the best one with a great overhead shot of LaClerc very clearly giving him all the rope Max needed to hang himself.

then Max crying about how his tires were cooked, that he had just cooked.

And then the restart where he did the exact same loving thing.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Full Collapse posted:

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

does anyone have the gif of lewis dancing that cuts into a crashed Seb bashing his steering wheel?

i lost it

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

boop the snoot posted:

Agreed - he needs to learn how to properly defend from Checo Perez, 2022 WDC.

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

oh hell yeah thanks

PhoenixFlaccus
Jul 15, 2011

KFC Famous Bowl
Lotta racism against the dutch imo

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

PhoenixFlaccus posted:

Lotta racism against the dutch imo

Jos is an abhorrent person, it has nothing to do with his nationality.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
that lewis gif is prohibited. reporting some people atm

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Am I understanding this correctly, we are some 30 hours past the end of the Grand Prix and RBR still do not know the cause of the retirements?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Zeta Acosta posted:

that lewis gif is prohibited. reporting some people atm

The Christian Horner of posters.

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME

MrMojok posted:

Am I understanding this correctly, we are some 30 hours past the end of the Grand Prix and RBR still do not know the cause of the retirements?

I think they had an engine failure

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

MrMojok posted:

complete fraudulence OP

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

MrMojok posted:

I think the term is “over cheating”

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Low Percent Lunge posted:

Jos is an abhorrent person, it has nothing to do with his nationality.
Jos is also Belgian, as are Lando and Max*. Basically everyone is Belgian but pretending not to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Jos is also Belgian, as are Lando and Max*. Basically everyone is Belgian but pretending not to be.

when I found out Mattia Binotto was Swiss it broke me