Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

JethroMcB posted:

I keep listening to the CBB Presents Entree PeeE Neur Tour episodes just to hear Carl Tart gleefully telling people that they are going to jail, periodt.

The best little bit of improv on that show for sure, I love how it came right at the beginning so every contestant has that looming over them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006
Bill Walton is on Scott hasn't seen today for Air Bud, one of the great Bills from Bill Hader to the Bill of Rights.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe

Mollymauk posted:

Bill Walton is on Scott hasn't seen today for Air Bud, one of the great Bills from Bill Hader to the Bill of Rights.

This sounds great, big fan of Bill. I've really enjoyed Scott hasn't seen so far. It may be my fav pod of cbb.

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
It took me two episodes of Scott Hasn’t Seen before I realized the other guy wasn’t a Paul F Tompkins character

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

stromboni posted:

It took me two episodes of Scott Hasn’t Seen before I realized the other guy wasn’t a Paul F Tompkins character

That surprises me Sprague isn’t nearly antagonistic with Scott enough to be a PFT bit.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Calling Scott a deranged human being at the top of each episode might set that mood though, I love how he puts more into that each week.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
It took until him talking about how our senses have evolved to help up survive to remember that Gemberling is a different person than Gabrus. I was really impressed w/ Jon's accent work!

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Mr. Squishy posted:

It took until him talking about how our senses have evolved to help up survive to remember that Gemberling is a different person than Gabrus. I was really impressed w/ Jon's accent work!

It really doesn't seem right that two men should be so similar and have such similar names, yeah

Have they ever been on the same episode?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Ainsley McTree posted:

Have they ever been on the same episode?

Just once, per the CBB wiki, episode 361 "Waiting for Infinnerty"

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

God bless Joe Wengert. The realization of what's happening to him had me howling.

Josh Pit

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
Not sure if this has been posted ITT, but this is a great watch for Gemberling fans:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuFrndeuzj0

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The Gods have smiled upon us, as there's a fresh new episode of Hey Randy! out.

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Tim Baltz has such an amazing cadence.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

goddamn raiza licea sucks lmao

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Ha I’m behind and listening to that episode still too. Haven’t gotten that far into the last segment to have much of an opinion, but I did quite like that Gemberling and Wengert both came in with some prepared bits and improv’d around them, rather than just relied purely on improv. I love how bizarrely well thought out Gemberlings business way despite its utter insanity, and the Mandela effect stuff got some solid laughs too.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i gave her five minutes then skipped to plugs. she's a one-trick pony and latina minstrelsy was tired in 1995

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.

Fawf posted:

Anyone know if someone made the usual cut of the best-ofs that's just the Scott/PFT banter? I glanced at reddit since I've seen them linked from there but I'm not sure where to look

https://www.reddit.com/r/Earwolf/comments/t041g7/comedy_bang_bang_best_of_2021_the_just_scott_and/

Google drive link

I know this is from two months ago but here you go. Careful, it's 4.5 hours long.

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

Fezz posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Earwolf/comments/t041g7/comedy_bang_bang_best_of_2021_the_just_scott_and/

Google drive link

I know this is from two months ago but here you go. Careful, it's 4.5 hours long.

I'd given up hope on this happening so I just never got around to listening to the best-ofs, so thank you!

Zerot
Aug 18, 2006
Today's new Scott Hasn't Seen is great. I'm glad they are finally watching a good movie.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine
The GOAT plug theme is Dickie Weaslebottom's Plugtime Rag by Mordekai Werewolf. It's at the end of 190 but the song and any clips of 190 are scrubbed from youtube and soundcloud

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."

Zerot posted:

Today's new Scott Hasn't Seen is great. I'm glad they are finally watching a good movie.

Seconding this. It was a real treat getting to listen to Diston do some more serious film analysis. Not something they should do every week, but it was legitimately cool.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Zerot posted:

excited for next week as well

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Zerot posted:

I was screaming during the intro when Scott could not remember the name of the most famous French film maker of all time, Jean-Luc Godard. And when he thought Bicycle Thieves was a French movie, not an Italian one. I feel him, I have plenty of Criterion movies I bought that are still in the plastic wrap, but this is like film 101.

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Today's line up is fantastic

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

New CBB FM w/ Weird Al :toot:

Zerot
Aug 18, 2006
The closing the plug bag theme this week got me real good.

What a great 13th Anniversary episode.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Very excited for new tour dates, hope they can swing by Colorado.

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat

Consummate Professional posted:

Very excited for new tour dates, hope they can swing by Colorado.

Oh hell yes, have they said when tickets go up? I haven't heard the latest ep yet and don't see anything on Scott's socials

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Scott said tickets may show up this week, but that's about as definitive as it got.

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat
Sweet. Thanks for posting about it, last tour I missed the episode where he announced it and tickets sold out before I heard. Not gonna miss it this time

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
As someone who only occasionally listens to CBB these days, so glad I popped on this episode. A ton of fun.

Would definitely appreciate someone posting here when tickets go up.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

As someone who listens to CBB at night to go to bed, my greatest fear is they tour at a venue near me and I go see it and the moment Scott says something I fall asleep.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

This latest episode is very good. I lost it early on at "God, I hate you" to big chunky bubbles

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Ainsley McTree posted:

This latest episode is very good. I lost it early on at "God, I hate you" to big chunky bubbles

Oh my god that and Dan lipert’s big chunky buttholes killed me.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer
Will Hines's punk rock character was great. And Shaun Diston's constant gardener.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Scott's reaction to Will Hines' introduction was a laugh riot on its own. "Oh no. Oh no. Ohhh, no. No. No. No, no, no, no."

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

I will say the leaf blower sound hit the Foam Corner button in my head and I was real confused for a second

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

JethroMcB posted:

Scott's reaction to Will Hines' introduction was a laugh riot on its own. "Oh no. Oh no. Ohhh, no. No. No. No, no, no, no."

I don't know much about Will Hines but I do know "Everyone tears into Will's paper thin characters" is my favorite kind of CBB.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
It's such a fun game to watch play out, with everyone trying to tear Will's characters apart as he effortlessly deflects by Yes, And-ing everything they throw at him and just digging his hole deeper and deeper while not giving a single poo poo.

Also, Lippert was on fire the entire episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

The Senator Giroux posted:

I will say the leaf blower sound hit the Foam Corner button in my head and I was real confused for a second

Now THATs a twist