Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

What an awful thumbnail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Dune was fuuckin sick and i am resisting the urge to do a deep dive on the wikis cuz i actually wanna read book. The setting is so fuckkgn weird and i love it

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

LanceHunter posted:

I think that's been posted before, but I gotta say that throwing in an A-Train version of that Kylie Jenner Pepsi ad is absolutely hilarious. Very pumped about the new season.

Yeah, that's loving hilarious

It looks like the Butcher is probably loading up with V. I've liked so far that the show is more about regular people using dirty tricks to fight superheroes, so I'm wary of this new direction. But they've handled everything really well so far so maybe they've got an idea of where they want it to go.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Shinjobi posted:

What an awful thumbnail

I keep thinking it's Shawn from Psych for some reason

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

runnypoops posted:

Dune was fuuckin sick and i am resisting the urge to do a deep dive on the wikis cuz i actually wanna read book. The setting is so fuckkgn weird and i love it

I haven't read those since high school 20+ years ago so my memory is fuzzy. IIRC, the first 3 are pretty solid and tell a fairly complete story. After that it goes to crazy town.

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

In the extremely unlikely event that some of you don't follow Canadian Colin's podcast, their latest episode is on Suburban Sasquatch.

https://soundcloud.com/nosuchthingasabadmovie/episode-98-suburban-sasquatch

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Almost all of that boys trailer looks like new content. I mean, most of the show is loosely based on the comics but all of that looked new to me.

stillvisions
Oct 15, 2014

I really should have come up with something better before spending five bucks on this.

Lister posted:

You know, I never did watch it, but I see that What's Your Number is on tubi for free so I'll give it a chance.
https://tubitv.com/movies/648093/what-s-your-number

So is Suburban Sasquatch
https://tubitv.com/movies/522539/suburban-sasquatch

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

This looks great!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

"and now I find dates there. Thanks marvel!"

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

https://twitter.com/thetrekcentral/status/1506050994727231497?s=21

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

Is that really as much enthusiasm as they could muster for their promo video?

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

I mean, it's some globes on sticks. Not exactly an amazing promo installation.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Jose Oquendo posted:

I haven't read those since high school 20+ years ago so my memory is fuzzy. IIRC, the first 3 are pretty solid and tell a fairly complete story. After that it goes to crazy town.

The first two tell a pretty complete story. The next two pair together well. Then the original author did two more before dying.

The general advice is to stop reading after an even numbered book.

X JAKK posted:

bonus - check out this Dom DeLuise fat shaming movie from 1980
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DkeWQB9h-o

This is the worst trailer I've ever seen. Also, it's a sobering thought to look at Dom DeLuise and realize he's not that fat.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

That is the saddest advertising campaign I've ever seen. It's literally a child's school diorama blown up and just left outside a loving train station. Nothing about it is animated, or animatronic, or even interactive in any way other than getting to take a photo of it. This is the lowest effort I've seen from anything Star Trek related.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

This is the lowest effort I've seen from anything Star Trek related.

Looks like someone didn't watch Picard Season 1

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

rydiafan posted:

This is the worst trailer I've ever seen. Also, it's a sobering thought to look at Dom DeLuise and realize he's not that fat.

the last couple decades have really done a number on people

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

The Boys comic started going downhill once they started taking V as well imo

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Scaramouche posted:

The Boys comic started going downhill once they started taking V as well imo

they give V to hughie before their first mission

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
the fat counselor everyone makes fun of in Friday the 13 part 3 is 180 pounds

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

LanceHunter posted:

Literally the only reason Morbius comics ever sold was because they'd always prominently feature lots of pin-ups of Morbius's scantily-clad big titty-goth girlfriend/demonic tormentor. There is absolutely nothing worthwhile that a PG-13 Morbius can offer.

I loving can't stand PG13 action movies anymore

Vakal
May 11, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

they give V to hughie before their first mission

Also isn't the cost to make a single dose of V something stupid like 5 billion dollars?

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

rydiafan posted:

never seen that but agree it's awful in every way, like if there is anything about the movie that isn't a mind-numbing slog through 2-3 plot points the trailer sure is hiding it. The voiceover copy is unbelievably bad (very happy! very unhappy! very happy! he ate and ate and ate! and then love!). 6.2 on IMDB so the actual movie must have some semblances of jokes or something (or appeals to overweight Italians or has decent pathos or something) that didn't get into the trailer but I still suspect I would rather be left with my own dumb thoughts for 90 minutes.

iMonarch
Mar 19, 2007
I was swiping on okcupid profiles last night and ended up getting Deaundra's page

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

iMonarch posted:

I was swiping on okcupid profiles last night and ended up getting Deaundra's page

Go on. Does she post pictures of her films?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

LanceHunter posted:

Literally the only reason Morbius comics ever sold was because they'd always prominently feature lots of pin-ups of Morbius's scantily-clad big titty-goth girlfriend/demonic tormentor. There is absolutely nothing worthwhile that a PG-13 Morbius can offer.

I mean trying to put Morbius in a cartoon for children was what made them create those horrifying hand suckers so he wasn't biting people

iMonarch
Mar 19, 2007

Arc Hammer posted:

Go on. Does she post pictures of her films?

Haha nah, there were a few normal pics and then one of her at a red carpet event. Shockingly not much on the profile, just a two sentence bio

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

iMonarch posted:

I hear her name to the tune of that song, though I've forgotten every other part of the song. De-aun-dra

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

iMonarch posted:

Go out with her she's a catch. A quintuple threat

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ2TQ_GRO4g

:siren: Content! :siren:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

iMonarch posted:

Take her to olive garden

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

lmao from the comments

"I Absolutely loving Hate Myself" is my favorite series on this channel. Hope it continues for a long long long long long long long long time.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Good god Wil Wheaton is Lord of the Dweebs. I wince when he speaks

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Mr. Meagles posted:

Good god Wil Wheaton is Lord of the Dweebs. I wince when he speaks

it's so awful it feels like he's doing it on purpose

that clip they repeated a couple times in the first picard season 2 video made my loving skin crawl

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
lol mike loves ghosts so much he watches the US version of "Ghosts"

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Rich is really gassy in this episode

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Do not tease me with an Avery Brooks appearance mike you fucker

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

iMonarch posted:

Did you swipe uppity up up uppity up?

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
What the gently caress, banning AGH for a week old post?? That’s lame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I told that stupid piece of poo poo child molester bust rodd to gently caress off and he threw a $10 tantrum but joke's on him I loving love Metroid

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

lol wtf