Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
911: Stephen King, taking an oxy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boatswain
May 29, 2012
Laughing at Jah claiming 10% of black children are born with downs syndrome: "Its really sad!"

mweber posted:

https://www.uhhyeahdude.shaman

Anyone remember from years ago the segment “Hipster or Hobo?” (or something like that) that was footage of Jonathan window shopping? And they couldn’t decide which one he was? Does anyone have that link around?

I'd love to watch this again.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Can't find that video for the life of me and just learned that searching for any variation of "Hipster or _______" on youtube now is just depressing. Oh, dozens of "alternative" "comedians" want to teach me how to "trigger" people

Boatswain posted:

Laughing at Jah claiming 10% of black children are born with downs syndrome: "Its really sad!"

Laughing at his recollection of that later.

"I think you said, 'Jonathan, those are terrible odds.' And I said 'I know. It's really sad.'"

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.

Boatswain posted:

I'm pretty sure this happened when they were in Denver for a live show, if that helps anyone looking

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Boatswain posted:

Hey I just watched that the other day, small world-
https://youtu.be/36AqE5Ng_q4

J: I don't think I've ever seen a black person with Down's Syndrome.
S: That's because there's no black people in Malibu.
:lol:

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

C-Euro posted:

Hey I just watched that the other day, small world-
https://youtu.be/36AqE5Ng_q4

J: I don't think I've ever seen a black person with Down's Syndrome.
S: That's because there's no black people in Malibu.
:lol:

In relation to the sticky. Is the video in this post embedded? It's not for me on pc.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
Just listened to 453, where Jonathan tells the rat drowning story. There is some really good stuff in that episode, but man does that story overshadow everything. Holy poo poo.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Great long-running thing: Seth singing the theme of insane reality show Utopia

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

GraPar posted:

Great long-running thing: Seth singing the theme of insane reality show Utopia
"Let's make a brand new start!"

It was Daughtry, wasn't it? Seems like the powers that be had a really hard time trying to make something out of that guy.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Oh man, I remember independently watching YouTube copies of Utopia when it was on. Then Seth started talking about. And I knew in that moment UYD4LYF.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

This is Utopia~

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Where is Seth getting full transcripts for Jay Leno's new show? Is he doing it himself, or did he find someone to farm it out to?

Boatswain
May 29, 2012

General Dog posted:

Where is Seth getting full transcripts for Jay Leno's new show? Is he doing it himself, or did he find someone to farm it out to?

I'll bet you that he's meticulously transcribing them from his tapes which he himself recorded.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

He transcribes it perfectly. Case in point:

https://youtu.be/usvMJbxo6t8

“oh so you don’t want to win any money”

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar
Why are they so slow on releasing new episodes?

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Simon LeBon!

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

n8r posted:

Why are they so slow on releasing new episodes?

jonathan

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
There is this really dumb lottery advert here in the UK and all I can think of is J doing his aaron neville impression when I hear it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt8K2juCzuc

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Started a relisten from 772 and there’s some bangers already

772 - Jonathan is the victim of road rage, “oval office Ranch” is coined

773 - a UYD beer explodes on Seth’s closet during recording and he starts getting ravenous

Under the pall of the early uncertainty about coronavirus

Bear Enthusiast
Mar 20, 2010

Maybe
You'll think of me
When you are all alone
Anyone recall a Seth rant doing his herda-hadda voice about people who are mad about peanut allergies? Someone i know swears he goes "What about me? And my peanuts!?"

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
Slight tangent but remember when Jonathan went paintballing with him and he screamed 'My name is RICK!'

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1507026222831841282?t=2WjkVhJGfDXvB1faezMH-Q&s=19

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Keep it up son, take a look at what you could have won

Jippa posted:

There is this really dumb lottery advert here in the UK and all I can think of is J doing his aaron neville impression when I hear it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt8K2juCzuc

Yo-oo-ou ne-ee-e--ee-ed co-ooo-oo-oling, ba-aa-a-aby, I'm no-ooo-o-oot foo-oo-oooling

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
466 is a live episode in Seattle. At about 20 minutes, Jonathan realizes his ipad has been very quietly playing an old episode over its speaker. Then at about 24 minutes Jonathan announces that he hasn’t been recording.

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

773: Jonathan wonders about “interspecies impregnation” and informs seth that “two female human embryos can fertilize each other and the result is always female”

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

"And I always think about like, that kid's gone, and that's my fault. I think about it like all the time, seriously. He's gone dude. They were like eating fries and the guy was like, 'You love fries, don't you!' I was like, that's not his kid. 'You like ketchup on your fries?' I'm just like staring at them, just like 'I'm so hosed up right now.'"

there's basically no event that has ever happened in human history that I would more like to know the actual truth about than this

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Come on, lemme see ya shake your tail feather

Taylor Hawkins got me thinking about Jonathan describing a new Foo Fighters release way back when

"Lots of 'YOURE NOT GONNA, IM NOT GONNA, YOURE NOT GONNA MAKE ME"

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
Man, Michael Madsen is in rough shape. Poor guy.

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Keep it up son, take a look at what you could have won

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

"And I always think about like, that kid's gone, and that's my fault. I think about it like all the time, seriously. He's gone dude. They were like eating fries and the guy was like, 'You love fries, don't you!' I was like, that's not his kid. 'You like ketchup on your fries?' I'm just like staring at them, just like 'I'm so hosed up right now.'"

there's basically no event that has ever happened in human history that I would more like to know the actual truth about than this

Junction!

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
FDA doesn’t know poo poo about enzymes, I’ll tell you that. Fuckin’ idiots…FDA, pssht, “Fuckin’ Don’t Ask,” that’s what I say! Cuz I got raw milk here man. This is baby goat milk, and I am living off of it. I feel great.

Edit: oh man, offensive t-shirts

Double edit: https://youtu.be/TVw1EFTqnew

mweber fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Apr 8, 2022

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

Started a relisten from 772 and there’s some bangers already

772 - Jonathan is the victim of road rage, “oval office Ranch” is coined

773 - a UYD beer explodes on Seth’s closet during recording and he starts getting ravenous

Under the pall of the early uncertainty about coronavirus

I was relistening from a bit before this and I’ve reached when the coronavirus is really underway and it’s making me uneasy because it reminds me of the past couple years and how my anxiety has gotten worse and how my mental health and personal relationships have deteriorated

But on the other hand you got Seth’s quarantine hash and everything is ok

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Incredible phone sex saga in 916

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
What about inter-special impregnation?

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

GraPar posted:

Incredible phone sex saga in 916

This was incredible. Couldn’t tell if he was kidding about breaking into houses just to call his 1-900 girl

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

This is 100% not my style but hell yeah King Layda

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

474: A forgotten corollary to Seth's near-fatal encounter with Beyoncé, a brief conversation with celebrity criminal defense attorney Thomas Mesereau, of the Michael Jackson, Robert Blake and Mike Tyson trials at a juice shop.

S: MR MESERAU HOW ARE YOU SIR. WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON?
TM: Suge Knight.
S: THAT'S AN INNOCENT MAN. GET HIM OUT.
TM: I'm trying.

Jeff Wiiver
Jul 13, 2007
It's an awesome story that gets even funnier when you look up what Meserau looks like

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
Who the gently caress are the vulture children?

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Come on, lemme see ya shake your tail feather

Hoping to get some of these questions answered this December

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da4MILazXe0

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
I can't be exposed to anything Avatar-related without hearing Jonathan and Seth saying "Help Me, I'm Na'vi"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Podcast version of 918 got uploaded with the 918 music, but the 917 audio lol