Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Penguin Patrol posted:

these googly-eyed iguana things are my new best friends

e: friendship ended with googly-eyed death-spewing iguana things

Yeah that's about right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I got the night off of work unexpectedly so I guess I’ll let Margit beat my rear end for a few hours

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Margit has massive delay on a couple of his attacks so the dodge timing can be funky, try to roll toward him through the big wind up one to get a few slaps in.

Or level up a summon to distract him, gently caress people who say summons are cheating.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

summoning + being a sorcery boi does feel like i bypass a lot of gitting gud

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

it's me, your new elden lord ranni's elden lord

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

jesus WEP posted:

summoning + being a sorcery boi does feel like i bypass a lot of gitting gud

Once you’re good you’re good. I spent like 20 hours cheesing with night and flame sword but got bored and went back to straight melee and hadn’t lost any skills. Even mage takes timing imo.

Final boss has been destroying me for 4 days though

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

havent downloaded the patch yet because im determined to beat o.g. radahn instead of the nerfed version for filthy casuals. havent really come close yet lol

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Tweak posted:

it's me, your new elden lord ranni's elden lord

Um nope she's the elden lord and you're her bed warmer

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

good enough

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

beat Margit first try, felt good. feels like I’m finally into the game now.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

The true boss of Elden Ring - Chariot dungeons

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

My solution of dealing with Chariot dungeons is 'I don't'
Just gently caress those.

Also I think I need a new controller because my walking/jumping is janky and stuttery so I probably couldn't do one if I wanted to.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Shard posted:

Um nope she's the elden lord and you're her bed warmer
Speaking of warm, I just found out what happens to Iji :negative:

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

Speaking of warm, I just found out what happens to Iji :negative:

I found out what happened to my Master - Sellen...

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Shard posted:

I found out what happened to my Master - Sellen...

I mean to be fair, that was kinda loving hilarious. Sometimes when you gently caress around, you find out v:shobon:v

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

playing Mortal Kombat 11 and lmao you guys weren't exaggerating about how bad Rousey is in this

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Karma Tornado posted:

playing Mortal Kombat 11 and lmao you guys weren't exaggerating about how bad Rousey is in this

It’s so funny bro one night I just watched all her dialogue on youtube cracking up more and more as it went on

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Imagine being so uncharismatic and bad at acting that even the sorts of people making Roadhouse remakes in the 2010s go "yeah this project is DOA if she is our lead, let's pack it up folks"

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

she sounds like a golden retriever whose owners think is saying "I love you" when it makes throat noises

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my dog muffin is a rage gamer and keeps trying to get the other dog to play tug of war but after like 10 seconds of stalemate she starts getting actually mad and i have to stop it

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Karma Tornado posted:

bought it shortly after release and as soon as she started speaking i just said "oh nooooooooo." i dont think I even finished the story mode in that one

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

wait you can roll people to death?

Watching Wipe Out. This is good television. I'm not real sure about the Jamaica commercial that just played tho.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Have you guys seen that daily wire commercial that pays over a bunch of youtube videos? It's for some razor. It was so bad it took me a bit to figure out if it was making fun of right wingers or super sincere. It was so bad my daughter independently came up to show me like have you seen this poo poo

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

the first story mode fight in MK11 is Johnny Cage's daughter doing a traditional post-military-promotion single combat with her commanding officer, who is also her mother, Ronda Rousey. anyway I put two bullets into the back of her head and a large drill through her eye and then they both got up an hugged. there was a cutscene so long the Xbox cloud asked me if I was still there. weird game.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i'm playing persona 4 for the first time, its fun i like the characters. i licked some wasabi in my fridge and it increased my courage

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Joey McChrist posted:

i'm playing persona 4 for the first time, its fun i like the characters. i licked some wasabi in my fridge and it increased my courage

Oh man, you are in for a treat.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Wow, the Halo pilot was garbage. Not sure why I was expecting anything else.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
Persona 4 is great, hopefully you're playing the Golden version (I'd imagine that'd have to be the case unless you have a PS2 and a hard copy of the original)

I think it's the most replayable of the series, 3 isn't as user-friendly and 5 is a little bloated

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I'm going through the Machine Games Wolfenstein series again - love killing nazis.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Karma Tornado posted:

They added an alternate version of the character with a different voice actress as DLC and everyone immediately switched to them for online play.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Joey McChrist posted:

I just finished it for the first time. It's so good. I think I prefer 5 because I hate the dungeons in 4 and the setting of 5 is better, but 4 has much better social links.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Shard posted:

I'm going through the Machine Games Wolfenstein series again - love killing nazis.

Always love to kill nazis

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I love Persona games but it takes me so long to ever try them again. I beat Persona 4 on an emulator in like 2018, bought the Golden one on Steam and still haven't really gotten into it yet but I know I will one day. I got all the way to the cruise dungeon in Persona 5 and then bought the Royale version right away and only beat it last year. But it was great!

EDIT:

J-RU! JJJJJ-----RRRUUUUUU!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1507155939308101632

Shard fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Mar 25, 2022

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

yikes they could have at least had someone japanese make it instead of gwentbro

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I read the entire Akira Manga backwards without figuring out what was wrong.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

I read the entire Akira Manga backwards without figuring out what was wrong.

I love this because Akira is about the only story I could think of that I wouldn't be able to notice that as well either

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Akira is both the best manga ever and the best anime ever

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
kirby odyssey tomorrow

me in target ~8pm: https://clickhole.com/humiliating-this-adult-man-is-following-behind-an-employee-who-has-to-unlock-his-video-game-for-him-with-a-little-key/

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

chaeyoung was probably the best at doing the "fancy" hand gesture and the main dance part that showcases it. she probably was the mvp of that video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

NienNunb posted:

Akira is both the best manga ever and the best anime ever

Baffling that one motorcycle chase isn’t in the movie like at the docks, best part of the book. Akira owns though