Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do we want
This poll is closed.
nothing 64 22.70%
no quid pro quo 63 22.34%
it all 44 15.60%
YTURMP 111 39.36%
Total: 206 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Dr. Oz might be a loving idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

In my early 20s a bunch of friends + my gf at the time lived in an old house downtown and a neighborhood cat would keep having litters of kittens in their bushes and then neglecting the kittens so most would end up dead. They kept one from the first litter and named him Mohammed, and the logic was "its the most common name in the world so if he was named itd likely be that".

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

tacodaemon posted:

like there's one segment that is just about stroking some dude's nutsack dangling through a hole in the ceiling

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

bebop esq posted:

Dr. Oz might be a loving idiot

And he’s going to win

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
He smelled pretty bad most of the time and ate a lot of leftover people food and was constantly getting secondhand weed smoke. He was the chillest cat, was never aggressive, and would feel comfortable and sleep on anyone. He was adopted by my exes friend and then like a decade later someone told me the both of them moved up to where I live now, which is like 8 hours away, so now Mohammed is somewhere nearby me hopefully still chill and smelling better

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

emfive posted:

what the christ

nice av

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

For most politicians I'd just think they were tweeting this nonsense because they think much of the general public/their base is stupid enough to believe it even if they personally don't.

With Lauren Boebert, however, I'm pretty sure she's dumb enough to believe this herself.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Lastgirl posted:

And he’s going to win

lot of PA based tirmp thread regulars gonna vote for him no doubt

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Lastgirl posted:

And he’s going to win

it's him or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtrsyXgnJko

I think the ad they were playing a few weeks ago that ended with "We all know China created the coronavirus" was taken down, I can't find it.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

hello

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

dr. oz...if that's you real name

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
Oz has already been replaced lmao

https://twitter.com/WDEL/status/1506849311056969728

"President Joe Biden turned to one of Delaware's most famous athletes to take the lead on promoting fitness in America.

Biden named former WNBA MVP and Olympic gold medalist Elena Delle Donne to join Chef José Andrés as co-chairs of the Presidents Council on Sports, Fitness, & Nutrition.

The goal of PCFSN is to expand national awareness of the important of mental health, and its connection to physical fitness.

The 2019 WNBA MVP has a middle-grade series, Hoops, and a memoir My Shot: Balancing it All and Standing Tall.

Delle Donne collaborates with her wife, Amanda, on Deldon, which creates custom wood pierces including cutting boards and wall art.

She's also founded the Elena Delle Donne Foundation to raise funds for Lyme disease research, special needs programs, and animal welfare work."

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
one of Delaware's most famous posters

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

when he steps into frame with that giant loving hat

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
wtf is delaware

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

a.lo posted:

bad grandpa? more like bad thread.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
https://twitter.com/PFLerner/status/1506504327195635715

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

everybody is talking about it

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

ex post facho posted:

:matters:

Thank you Rah! and Lastgirl :love: She's resting on her Big Barker bed but I've been watching her get weaker and weaker and it's only a matter of time

Cancer sucks worse than Joe Biden, and that's a lot

gently caress that is lovely, please give the doggo the best last few weeks of it's life

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!
Bless whoever is in charge of dr oz' messaging

Its like an AI was fed a steady diet of the shittiest strips of red meat that gets chuds hootin n hollerin

it just feels so juvenile, even for the race he's trying to run

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Going to name my next cat Mohammad

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Invisible Clergy posted:

AITA for pranking my roommates into tipping our landlord?

quote:

So me (24M) and my roommates (23Ms) have been living together all throughout college. I’ve been in the workforce and paying for my own expenses for about a year now and my roommates both just recently started doing the same. For all of our years in college their parents took care of paying things like rent and utilities and stuff like that. So they’ve been coming to me for help and advice on what and where to pay these bills for our apartment.

When they first approached me a couple months ago for what to pay I told them all the standard stuff and how I do it. But I thought it would be funny also telling them they need to tip our landlord through venmo.

Yesterday they brought it up again when mentioning bills and I was thrown off because I didn’t know they would actually do it. Now I’m not actually sure how much they’re tipping but I think when I initially made the joke I said “it was just like tipping your waiter 15-20% at a restaurant.”

I’ve been feeling kinda bad about it and I’m wondering if I should come clean and tell them you don’t actually have to tip the landlord.

Edit: I should add the landlord is a family friend of mine and I really wouldn’t like to ask him to give the money back

Edit 2: To the people saying I should pay them back in my own money, I really wouldn’t be able to afford to pay the amount that’s accumulated for the last couple months for about a year.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

hey crusader your bot is becoming neoliberal

https://twitter.com/WYR_bot/status/1506865279900467200

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

who the gently caress is dr oz

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

mdemone posted:

why did Pennsylvania get the works?

that's nobody's business but the jerks.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Drunkboxer posted:

i really hope this poo poo ends his career

Lol, Biden or Oz?

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

radical meme posted:

Lol, Biden or Oz?

yes

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

CODChimera posted:

who the gently caress is dr oz

he's a less successful dr phil

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Turmble?

Bidum?
Bedlum :hmmyes:

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

shots fired

Jesus Christ, grovel harder dude.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Johnny 5-knees just keeps on bending

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

drat, what a goony voice https://twitter.com/dril/status/1506875968400461826

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

tacodaemon posted:

shots fired

Lol this man dumb as gently caress there are many constitutional pathways to stop the steal. Just bereft of imagination. Stomp the midterms, make trumo speaker, impeach traitor Biden and kamala. Bing bong a wrong righted.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Unsubscribe

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

Fragmaster?!

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Salt Fish posted:

Johnny 5-knees just keeps on bending

no horny posting even for robots

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

a.lo posted:

let's get barack obama on the supreme court

everytime he votes he says "VOTE"

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

somehow other countries have figured out how to do both

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009