Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

selec posted:

I follow a diverse array of weirdos on Twitter and on of my favorites is the lady whose brain was broken by 2016 so completely she is transforming from a bog-standard leftist into a Qanon type

https://twitter.com/bridgietherease/status/1506374832727855104?s=21

please don’t touch the poop

qanon is real, but there’s a lot of non canon extended universe works

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

does it come with both islands or just lsj?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/MelissaLaLinea/...ingawful.com%2F
https://twitter.com/MelissaLaLinea/...ingawful.com%2F

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!
which means in about 17 months we’re gonna get the single dailybeast article reporting on their dozens on child sex trafficking crimes

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

come on, it’s not much of a stretch

https://www.npr.org/2011/02/14/133693152/the-dark-origins-of-valentines-day

quote:

From Feb. 13 to 15, the Romans celebrated the feast of Lupercalia. The men sacrificed a goat and a dog, then whipped women with the hides of the animals they had just slain.

The Roman romantics "were drunk. They were naked," Noel Lenski, now a religious studies professor at Yale University, told NPR in 2011. Young women would line up for the men to hit them, Lenski said. They believed this would make them fertile.

The brutal fete included a matchmaking lottery in which young men drew the names of women from a jar. The couple would then be, um, coupled up for the duration of the festival — or longer, if the match was right.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

If the dogs didn't want to be crucified they should have barked when the Gauls came over the walls.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

sullat posted:

If the dogs didn't want to be crucified they should have barked when the Gauls came over the walls.

:honk:

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol

i feel like they could get more buyers with a different name

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

endocriminologist posted:

at that price you gotta consider the possible clientele op

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/RetvrnOfTheMatt/status/1506628928928165897

if you have evidence that may lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton...

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > C-SPAM > [Epstein] read Larry the Cable Guys autobiography “Git-r-done”

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

selec posted:

I follow a diverse array of weirdos on Twitter and on of my favorites is the lady whose brain was broken by 2016 so completely she is transforming from a bog-standard leftist into a Qanon type

https://twitter.com/bridgietherease/status/1506374832727855104?s=21

please don’t touch the poop

Thanks for getting out ahead of this in case anyone in the thread thought it of interest that the SCOTUS nominee has a connection to Pizzagate. And signing it in Le Redditor style so that we absorb the command memetically.

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

Just in time for Bill and Hillary to quarantine

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!
showing up to England with 125 million and getting mad they won’t sell the country to me

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Thanks for getting out ahead of this in case anyone in the thread thought it of interest that the SCOTUS nominee has a connection to Pizzagate. And signing it in Le Redditor style so that we absorb the command memetically.

Don't touch the poop was an SA thing long before Reddit. :shrek:

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

It's really more of an atoll!

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
back before the oceans rose it was kiddy diddle isthmus and we liked it that way

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Relevant Tangent posted:

Don't touch the poop was an SA thing long before Reddit. :shrek:

Yeah, I forgot at top (time of posting). Nevertheless,

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Non-thread-regulars coming into the thread to set the limits of acceptable discourse should get called out every time. And only more aggressively now...

gradenko_2000 posted:

The argument against the Hunter Biden laptop thing, to me, is that we already have a bunch of poo poo that Joe Biden has verifiably done, such as groping children on camera, assaulting Tara Reade, etc., and then that Beau Biden case against the Du Pont heir, except those aren't being talked about, because the media has already successfully buried them.

For GOP to try and generate buzz around this particular new scandal, and then for the media to make a big deal about trying to repress the scandal, stinks from both ends.

:lol:

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

they're gonna find out it's infested with pedophiles during the initial inspection anyway, better to just rip the band-aid off

red19fire
May 26, 2010

It’s not ‘buying a sex trafficker’s private island’, it’s a chance to rebuild a distressed small business and achieve the American dream. A job opportunity for a real ham and egg sandwich, lunch pail hustler.

Sharks, I’m asking for 125 million dollars in exchange for a lifetime membership to a secret club to be named later.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Yeah, I forgot at top (time of posting). Nevertheless,

I think if you don't like someone's post you don't have to engage with it, "le epic redditor memetic command" accusations is falling into the people who's posts I don't like are actually thread saboteurs/agents/etc. is bad.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

So Justice Thomas clearly has covid. I say he caught it from his wife who caught it from the Freedom Convoy (who she is sponsoring) assholes. If anyone has a better theory I'd love to hear it.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Dressing up in a top hat and monocle and then slipping out during the realtors tour so I can find out what's in that loving striped building

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

The Chad Jihad posted:

Dressing up in a top hat and monocle and then slipping out during the realtors tour so I can find out what's in that loving striped building

i think we saw in there a couple years ago it had a piano and some cot mattresses stacked up
maybe they were lounge chair pads idk

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Relevant Tangent posted:

I think if you don't like someone's post you don't have to engage with it, "le epic redditor memetic command" accusations is falling into the people who's posts I don't like are actually thread saboteurs/agents/etc. is bad.

I think you do have to challenge it if you "don't like it"

I don't think anyone here is "brigading" anything. It's not clear to me how responding to a public post on a public forum (Twitter) is "touching the poop", so what they are saying just is "this is poop" with no substantiation or reasoning beyond "I think this person is crazy because they are acting outside of the limits of acceptable discourse". That those limits are favorable to the DNC is obvious, more obvious now in the post-Hunter-disclosure time. And memetic language is a sort of reasoning short-circuit (also true of "irony"). It's irrelevant whether they are a paid operative or whatever, lots of people do that sort of work for free ya know.

Edit: No more after this post since it's really quite adjacent (though not entirely) to posting about posts. Which is not to discourage your response, which I encourage!, just that I won't respond to it outside of PMs.

Perry Mason Jar has issued a correction as of 14:50 on Mar 24, 2022

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Non-thread-regulars coming into the thread to set the limits of acceptable discourse should get called out every time. And only more aggressively now...

covid vaccines are not a genocidal plot

i'm only saying that because i'm a spy though

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
https://jessicar.substack.com/p/what-is-killing-the-millenials?s=r

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Havana, duh

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/DrRadchenko/status/1506977719355166726

whenever you want to discredit a story, just link it to QAnon

easy peasy

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
hunter dropping millions on a lab so a bunch of ukranians can discover Crack 2

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

it's probably the worldwide plague that causes blood clots even in otherwise asymptomatic infections

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
And yet we didn't observe the same in 2020 or the first half of 2021?

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Perry Mason Jar posted:

yep, and it's gonna happen even more next year. people's organs are hosed forever and we haven't even really begun to see the consequences

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
COVID-19 has been traced back, I believe, to as early as September 2019. How do you account for the absence of these excess deaths in the period Sept. 2019 to July 2021?

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Perry Mason Jar posted:

we did, it's right there on the first graph

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

It's all a conspiracy, yells the qanon FB aunty.

The US invaded Iraq under false pretences, she screeds.

And they absorbed, used and promoted dark conspirators like Nazis during the cold war, she continues.

The US has a CIA doing shady stuff in Eastern Europe with fascist type folk and bio labs, she exclaims.

And therefore, she raises her ipad triumphantly, therefore vaccines have nanobots!

It's real fascinating/horrifying watching these folk learn about the Real poo poo and then use it as fuel for all sorts of nonsense. :(

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Doc Hawkins posted:

we did, it's right there on the first graph

Not the same rate of increase. Nor do either set of excess deaths reflect the COVID 19 IFR for the case group. Vaccine VE is negative in the 2-weeks post-injection timeframe which is not counted: https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/bayesian-datacrime-defining-vaccine?s=r

It's very odd that: a. mRNA tech has never launched a viable product b. the human body has never been instructed to create a protein which is toxic to it and yet I'm asked to believe in the magic chimera respiratory virus capable of silent (asymptomatic) killing.

Perry Mason Jar has issued a correction as of 16:39 on Mar 24, 2022

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/DrRadchenko/status/1506977719355166726

whenever you want to discredit a story, just link it to QAnon

easy peasy

shame nobody thought of that before every conspiracy got collected under the Qanon umbrella

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

covids spread grew and grew so the number of deaths got bigger
idk

the vaccine killing 35 year olds would probably be easier to see