Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

cowboys and draculas is natural enemies you see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Dracula was a gunfighter?

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Shoehead posted:

Hell yeah when I was 13 Gundam Wing brought the cute boys, cute girls and the fuckin Tallgeese and it turns out that's all I really needed.

Looking back on it, GW was really a terrible show. But it did have that scene where the mechanics remove the Tallgeese's face plate, revealing the normal grunt robot's head behind it, so it's impossible to say if it's bad or not.

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The Facetuner

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

According to IMDB

quote:

Dorothy, a liberal (!) environmentalist speechwriter on a U.S. Senate campaign, loses her job for a protest gone wrong. Wanting to get in on the action where it's "really" happening (and, jobless), she returns to her conservative Texas hometown where she learns that her Republican childhood bully is running for state legislature. In this town, only Republicans can win, so obviously the only thing to do is go undercover and run against him as a Republican herself. It's perfectly constitutional. Unable to hide her feelings on the campaign trail, even as she plays a role, Dorothy discovers that good vs. evil isn't necessarily as simple as left vs. right.

Sounds like "both sides" bullshit.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Mantis42 posted:

cowboys and draculas is natural enemies you see

There was also Jesse James vs Frankenstein's Daughter movie.

Surprised there wasn't a Wild Bill Hickok vs the Wolfman movie.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Inspector Gesicht posted:

Dracula was a gunfighter?

Harker: back, demon! *brandishes crucifix*

Dracula: oh no. What to do n- *quickdraws and blows the top of his head off*

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I've read some old Slavic vampire folklore where vampires can be scared away by the sound of gunfire, I'm guessing guns were rare enough for 18th century Yugoslavian peasants that they might've been seen as basically future tech artefacts. Would like to see a vampire movie that incorporates that so there's a vampire gunslinger but he runs aways he or anyone else fires a gun.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

As a sidenote I've also seen mentioned a type of vampire in I think Serbia which is formed from the blood or a murder victim and stands trapped on the exact spot the person died calling the name of it's murderer. This type of vampire can only be killed with the same type of weapon as the original victim. So if the victim was shot then a gun, stabbed a knife, and if the victim was beaten to death you need to kill the vengeful blood golem with your bare hands.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

FreudianSlippers posted:

I've read some old Slavic vampire folklore where vampires can be scared away by the sound of gunfire, I'm guessing guns were rare enough for 18th century Yugoslavian peasants that they might've been seen as basically future tech artefacts. Would like to see a vampire movie that incorporates that so there's a vampire gunslinger but he runs aways he or anyone else fires a gun.

Slavic vampires seemingly can be killed the same ways as anyone else. "They can only die if you cut their head off, or stab them in the heart, or burn them, or beat them up real bad, or shoot them, or drown them, or..."

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Imagine these being the images talent approved on

how bad were the others

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

God, look at her entirely reconstructed neck. "We seek peaceful coexistence."

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Perfection.

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.
loving hell I gotta get back to LA for pastor and tripa tacos.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/sbosma/status/1506693836739059714?t=MxL5Nxo00Sf89bvz9shjDQ&s=19

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Need that Cagliostro poster

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."

Chris Knight posted:

Need that Cagliostro poster

Very much so.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

After being abducted by aliens, Travis Walton decided to shack up with a different kind of alien.

A stinky old man

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I guess you could say there's a lot of "pointing" going on :xd:

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

That photo of DB Sweeney is so composited he looks like Slow Bob in the Lower Dimensions

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
The head being just that one order of magnitude too large is what gets me.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

it took me way too long to realize she wasn't missing a hand

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Medical Police was a sequel to the Adult Swim comedy Childrens Hospital.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Oh cool, I didn't know there was something like a follow up to Children's Hospital.

And it came out 2 years ago? What the gently caress.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Codependent Poster posted:

Oh cool, I didn't know there was something like a follow up to Children's Hospital.

And it came out 2 years ago? What the gently caress.

check out NTSF:SD:SUV as well

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

It came out just as the pandemic was hitting and was based around a killer virus. It could’ve been timed a little better for sure. It was good though!

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

EL BROMANCE posted:

It came out just as the pandemic was hitting and was based around a killer virus. It could’ve been timed a little better for sure. It was good though!

Also, Netflix's release scheme means that if a show doesn't get buzz in the first week it's gone forever.

scary ghost dog posted:

check out NTSF:SD:SUV as well

That show is so good. Newsreaders too. The entire Childrens Hospital Expanded TV Universe was fantastic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TOiUZ1fvAw

Gripweed fucked around with this message at 13:26 on Mar 28, 2022

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulEg-R4yw_M

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018