Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fungah! posted:

tearing one off a bollard and handing it to wife while raising and lowering my eyebrows at the same rate a hummingbird beats its wings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

broke my fuckin dick in half on one of those. watch out. and def google what a bollard is first

Fungah! posted:

tearing one off a bollard and handing it to wife while raising and lowering my eyebrows at the same rate a hummingbird beats its wings

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

broke my fuckin dick in half on one of those. watch out. and def google what a bollard is first

Lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Definitely gonna take one of those kirby sheets off the stupid target ball and try to fit it on my entirely nude body and walk right in. daddy needs sum starbucks lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bollard slowly flattenimg my weenus like the steamroller bit in austin powers

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

This but the dude is covered head to toe in the kirby thing from the bollard and walking straight into target, otherwise entirely nude underneath. no one is able to stop him

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

drat

copy
Jul 26, 2007

still laughing at the word bollard with such sincerity and innocence youd think somebody was jingling keys in front of me

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Shareef don't like it, fuckin the bollard, gently caress the bollard

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Hizke posted:

This but the dude is covered head to toe in the kirby thing from the bollard and walking straight into target, otherwise entirely nude underneath. no one is able to stop him

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Hizke posted:

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

We need the naked chinese man now more tham ever

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hizke posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

Hizke posted:

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Your clothes. Don't give them to me. *Arnold Schwarzenegger effortlessly obliterated a hapless biker and marches directly to the nearest target to begin loving the Kirby decoration*

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Your clothes. Don't give them to me. *Arnold Schwarzenegger effortlessly obliterated a hapless biker and marches directly to the nearest target to begin loving the Kirby decoration*

lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

In Training posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

if you want to cum on this bollard
do it while it's dressed like kirbehhhh

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I am loving the Kirby bollard. Pray I don't gently caress it further.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

help, step-waddle-dee. i'm stuck

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

In Training posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I hear it's amazing when the famous naked Asian with the Kirby covering fucks the Target bollard. I need scissors! 61!

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Lmao at everything

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I got the tude now posted:

Lmao at everything

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I hear it's amazing when the famous naked Asian with the Kirby covering fucks the Target bollard. I need scissors! 61!

lmfao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I got the tude now posted:

Lmao at everything

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

imagine four bollards on the edge of a Target...