Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Ringo Roadagain posted:

personally, I just wouldn’t retweet the Nazi

You also do not understand what Glenn is saying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayman10
May 11, 2019

Antonymous posted:

also obv. to be manly you have to abstain from sex with cis women. it's what the greeks figured out 3000 years ago

:actually: Greeks hosed regardless of gender, it was manly to top and being a bottom was looked down upon

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Antonymous posted:

it is very unsettling how strongly homophobia has reverted to 'acceptable' when it's used for lampooning Putin or Trump (perceived enemies to liberal americans).

I do not understand it and it's very shameful

tokin opposition posted:

liberals aren't actually allies, they just don't want to feel bad or get yelled at

this, liberals didn't stop saying the f slur or the t slur because they developed an actual sense of morality, they just read the writing on the wall that it's not acceptable in polite society anymore. lots of liberals are absolutely still extremely homophobic

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Mayman10 posted:

:actually: Greeks hosed regardless of gender, it was manly to top and being a bottom was looked down upon

if you’re top you’re an active homosexual and if you’re bottom you’re a passive homosexual, it’s the rules

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Remember when Caitlyn Jenner came out but was still a republican? Good times didn't make me mad at all

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

tokin opposition posted:

Remember when Caitlyn Jenner came out but was still a republican? Good times didn't make me mad at all

she visited my workplace and my old coworker got mad about gender but was told to shut the gently caress up about it so that aspect was funny for me

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
well poo poo

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
the terrorists did win, albeit for unrelated reasons

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

the joke is that all that is happening , is that right?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

mawarannahr posted:

the joke is that all that is happening , is that right?

correct

e: for further joke explanation, that's an old meme pre-gay marriage legalization

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

I didn't expect enacting the gay agenda to actually destroy America, but it's definitely been a pleasant surprise.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

schools should ONLY teach u how 2 have gay sex, make up for the past. maybe for 200 years or so? seems fair to me

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Mr Hootington posted:

You also do not understand what Glenn is saying.

Glenn can say the same thing without signal boosting stone toss. in fact, I have it on quite good authority that Glenn is a writer, and is capable of composing his own tweets. alternately, Glenn has a partnership with Mr. Peter Thiel to produce content for his reactionary video website; perhaps he could have posted a clip where he expressed that opinion.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

whos glenn greenwald

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Mantis42 posted:

whos glenn greenwald

guy who helped Snowden publish his poo poo then helped free Lula and outside of those two specific - and unequivocally awesome and cool - things is mostly an idiot libertarian loser who a bunch of the internet has some form of parasocial relationship with

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/1507091569236660228?s=20&t=i6iw6eNF-HwKjeQ5n0a6uA

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

demon cracker nation

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

too funny, beyond satire

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

The 3 genders

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

As a former (boy) scout let me tell you this is because you don't fly a flag higher than the USA #1 flag, so if you are lowering the flag of our great nation for the death of a powerful woman war hero criminal then you must also lower any other flags in the same, I dunno, flagpole complex.

Otherwise, McDonalds would WIN, or communism or something bad like that.

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

Apparently one of the senior people who made Covid vaccine is a furry?

https://twitter.com/sailorrooscout/status/1505916960911077380

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Mantis42 posted:

whos glenn greenwald

peter thiel's boot shiner

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

-Zydeco- posted:

chise sells copium direct to twitter users while organizing fur cons to infect them

e; pretty sure they had nothing to do with any covid vaccines

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/lloydblankfein/status/1507072804646236168
:thunk:

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

organ döner

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

-Zydeco- posted:

Someone posted a flyer on privilege in a home depot bathroom and the chud-sphere is getting worked up
https://twitter.com/JoePavone4/status/1506606280831553546

“If you’re a patriot, you know what to do”

So like buy a bunch of poo poo from Home Depot and film myself burning it?

exmachina
Mar 12, 2006

Look Closer

-Zydeco- posted:

And one of my most trusted sources for vaxx info streams Mario maker. Doesn't make him wrong.

I must point out at this time that his day job is synthesizing vaccines.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Trixie Hardcore posted:

“If you’re a patriot, you know what to do”

So like buy a bunch of poo poo from Home Depot and film myself burning it?
a single 2x4, yes

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

exmachina posted:

And one of my most trusted sources for vaxx info streams Mario maker. Doesn't make him wrong.

Oh, I wasn't trying to call them out or anything. Just pointing out another bizarre thing in this modern world of ours.

CarlSagan42?

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

didn't some republican house member say hitler "never gassed his own people" or something lmao

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

exmachina posted:

but Chise is usually wrong

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Antonymous posted:

didn't some republican house member say hitler "never gassed his own people" or something lmao

Sean Spicer said something like that iirc

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

Antonymous posted:

Sean Spicer, iirc.

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

drat lol

it's eeirlie familiar to the "no the russians are nothing like hitler, they're bad" joke about ukraine

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Putin could be lgbqt

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Antonymous posted:

Sean Spicer said it while he was the white house press secretary. when called out on it he gave a half assed apology and referred to the camps as "Holocaust centers"

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

-Zydeco- posted:

Their shtick has been cheer-leading the vaccines on Twitter with "You guys the vaccines are working its fine!" as the US went all in on a vaccine only pandemic plan and then took two consecutive rakes to the face in the form of Delta and Omicron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runchild
May 26, 2010

420 smoke 🎨artisanal🍑 melange erryday

Somebody definitely said something along these same lines, like, 2 weeks ago. I thought people were reposting it at first, I didn’t realize this was another one.

Fake edit: oh, it was a former ambassador saying “Hitler didn’t kill ethnic Germans”.