Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Poque posted:

MSG's allure has been dead for decades and everybody outside of NYC already knows this

This was the last time I cared about MSG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWLMir7yyCk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Today is the day we end Coach K's career.

Hopefully.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Hopefully. It'd be cool if the team that stopped Duke was also a fun team as well.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Probably Magic posted:

Hopefully. It'd be cool if the team that stopped Duke was also a fun team as well.

Actually fairly happy with the teams still alive this year. 70% are fun teams, to me, and 1 is Duke.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

elentar posted:

Understand obviously why it happens but irked as always that they double up the Sweet 16 games rather than staggering the games to last a full program day.

Agreed. Also annoyed the last game starts at 10 EST both days. Should have been a staggered start of like 4, 5:30, 6:30, 8 eastern, but I guess two games on in prime time is better than an individual game on in the afternoon.

Bird in a Blender fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Mar 24, 2022

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

elentar posted:

Understand obviously why it happens but irked as always that they double up the Sweet 16 games rather than staggering the games to last a full program day.

yeah it sucks

compounds the phenomenon of only caring about the last 5 minutes too. there's potential for good basketball At All Times but I'm forced to flip back and forth for a whole dang 3/4 of each game

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
This Houston team has exceeded all expectations by making the Sweet 16 after Sasser and Mark went out, so I won't be too disappointed if we lose to a more talented Arizona team tonight

If not us, I hope Tech or Villanova go all the way

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Go hogs

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

:hmmyes:

Great opening 4 minutes

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Second media timeout update: two fouls on Umude is Not Good, but I am very happy with how this has started after the last three games

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Next media time out, game starting to slip a little, getting a little loose with the fouls and bad shots, gotta tighten back up. Still, down 5 with the ball, good position as any I suppose

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Gonna be a quick double timeout in Mich-Villanova, kinda clunky but basically no whistles of any type.

Michigan appears to have severe butterfingers though

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Arkansas just can't hit anything, drat.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Probably Magic posted:

Arkansas just can't hit anything, drat.

The 4 minute scoring droughts we go on are so frustrating, happens like every game lol. We play great D just can’t score at a high level

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Hogs are staying in it.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Gonzaga's offense has yet to impress me.

FakePoet
Feb 6, 2006

Woo. Pig. Sooie.

Hot Rope Guy
Staying in it with energy, but the offense definitely has a habit of getting discombobulated.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Now the Zags can't hit poo poo

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Toney misses more shots than anyone from 3 feet or less, but he plays such good defense

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

facialimpediment posted:

Gonna be a quick double timeout in Mich-Villanova, kinda clunky but basically no whistles of any type.

Michigan appears to have severe butterfingers though

Nova catching fire isn’t gonna be fun.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Arkansas defense held on long enough for the offense to get going again, but Zaga running us into the ground. Desperately need half time to get Kamani and Umude back

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Dunno how much it matters if Gonzaga can't hit shots. They've been terrible at the FT line this tournament too.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

shirts and skins posted:

Dunno how much it matters if Gonzaga can't hit shots. They've been terrible at the FT line this tournament too.

Their D is fantastic though - it's gonna keep them in any game. If they can make shots they'll win the tournament.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Jesus Gonzaga can't hit anything.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Some of these shots Gonzaa would normally make but you still gotta be impressed with Arkansas mucking this game up. I guess.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Zags are getting open looks, they're just not hitting them.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

gently caress yeah JD

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Wow, a big man who specializes in charges. Only in college basketball lol

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Gonzaga's gonna lose this game.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

This is not a great Arkansas team but drat is Gonzaga is insisting on playing at their level.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Kirios posted:

Gonzaga's gonna lose this game.

Looks that way. Course, that's how I felt about Memphis, and then Timme went nuts so who knows

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Playing great defense and good enough offense has been the Arkansas story all season. Great half. Get Umude back to hopefully give us a bit more scoring threat. Feels good.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Plucky little upstart Michigan!

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
GO GET 'EM DEVONTE

GET YOUR FUCKIN TOURNEY MOMENT

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

I am far too invested in Villanova

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
guess tonight is when we find out if Villanova is actually any good or not

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
I would like:

- for Michigan to make any (ANY) free throws
- for Diabate to DUNK THE loving BALL JESUS CHRIST
- for Houston to not clank the side of the backboard on open 3s

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Just saw an ad for people to move to Ohio. Don’t try to normalize skyline chili Ohio. Don’t put that evil on us.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Bird in a Blender posted:

Just saw an ad for people to move to Ohio. Don’t try to normalize skyline chili Ohio. Don’t put that evil on us.

I get them for New Mexico, which I'd much rather go to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Oh, I guess Slender Man can shoot