Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Seb is going put out a press release saying he doesn't actually have covid he just won't race in poo poo-tier level countries with ongoing conflicts...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Wow a three race season for Seb

rpop
Dec 17, 2003

noveo@ace

Does Vettel still get paid? This must be the easiest money ever

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

refleks posted:

Seb is going put out a press release saying he doesn't actually have covid he just won't race in poo poo-tier level countries with ongoing conflicts...

what about australia they don't have any ongoing conflicts

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
lmao

https://twitter.com/FOS/status/1507108422944268291?s=20&t=2T_LkXe3tEanygPcAZS0gQ

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

Hey, super yachts are cheap now from what I heard. Who wants to go in on one with me.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.
Question: Max is the worst and Max has spent today's press conferences making GBS threads on drive to survive because it made him look...like himself. Does this mean Netflix is good??????

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

Me playing Civ VI, deciding to make a harbor district in a lake 3 hexes big because why not and much later on accidentally setting the city to build a bunch of ships that will never go anywhere.

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

For Sound Financial Pranning!
How in the world are they even considering still running this race weekend? Those trucks should be loaded up and on the way to the airport by now.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

MaoistBanker posted:

How in the world are they even considering still running this race weekend? Those trucks should be loaded up and on the way to the airport by now.

ah but have you considered the money involved.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

It's because Seb isn't here to give them some morals

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

I mean, with all the sunny day flooding, why not?

They could just wait 5yrs and let nature build it for them.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Are they going to bring yachts in for the event and then take them out when it’s over

Because we just want healthcare, man.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Well, uh, they should have kinda listened to Vettel in regard to Aramco?

Also: everyone stay safe on that track and….uh…the city(???) around it!

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Some F1 race stars poo poo lol

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Sab0921 posted:

Question: Max is the worst and Max has spent today's press conferences making GBS threads on drive to survive because it made him look...like himself. Does this mean Netflix is good??????

making GBS threads on Netflix is by far one of the only cool things about Max

Dynamite Dog
Dec 12, 2012

LeeMajors posted:

I mean, with all the sunny day flooding, why not?

They could just wait 5yrs and let nature build it for them.

This is what people aren’t realizing. Nature built that yacht area, humanity is just trying to cling to the remaining piles of dirt left in the area soon to be formerly known as Miami

Dynamite Dog
Dec 12, 2012

And it’s Florida so I guess I should say ‘humanity’

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!

boop the snoot posted:

Are they going to bring yachts in for the event and then take them out when it’s over

Because we just want healthcare, man.

Because it's even worse they are apparently going to helicopter the yachts in.

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

boop the snoot posted:

They’re gladiators, op

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Netflix is bad

rpop
Dec 17, 2003

noveo@ace

Red Warrior posted:

Because it's even worse they are apparently going to helicopter the yachts in.

I'm ok with this as long as they helicopter them during race sessions

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Literally all the drivers are making GBS threads on Netflix, it's great. I think Charl said he only made it two episodes.

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

Poor Haas and KMag, the universe forcing things back to equilibrium after last week's freak performance

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

lmao america

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ah yes very green and sustainable!! see also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2qxo8A_02Q

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!
Uh oh Sharl too.

Edit: Ah front suspension, tapped the wall.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Lots of non-Max wall collisions today

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi
Hopefully these drivers figure out how not to crash by Sunday.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

If they're putting lakes in Miami then does that mean they will fill up with alligators?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

I'd like to hear the conversations the executive prodcuers of DTS are having about this

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi
Jensen seeing a fast formula one car for the first time!

So glad he finally gets to experience good drivers.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
Our Dan good when? :ohdear:

AngelesXO
May 15, 2009

GramCracker posted:

Our Dan good when? :ohdear:

About four years ago

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
Danny Ric peaked as Max's wingman.

And good to see that the Miami GP is well on its way to being as worthwhile as Monaco.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

marshalljim posted:

Danny Ric peaked as Max's wingman.

And good to see that the Miami GP is well on its way to being as worthwhile as Monaco.

lmao RB power units are garbage

Electrophotonic
Mar 14, 2010

They're gonna stop
Saturday night
So you better have fun now
I PREDICT

Lando nipping on Lewis' heels!

Kinda

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I hate to say it but the London boat show is mostly indoors because it's easier or rich people to view them in the dry

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

your friend wicka posted:

Literally all the drivers are making GBS threads on Netflix, it's great. I think Charl said he only made it two episodes.

I watched about ten minutes with my dad, everything in it is so saccharine and overdramatized. Its too much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerox
May 20, 2001
This is my first year of keeping up with F1 after watching Drive to Survive for a while. Are all F1 seasons full of missile strikes, trying to shoehorn yachts into race tracks, and Ferrari dominance? Netflix doesn't show these things.