Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

everdave posted:

This isn’t sad or funny it’s just stupid. I had no feelings good or bad I just liked watching the mess now it’s just whatever I’m
Over it

such is the emptiness we all find in the fully developed heart of Entergagement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

steinrokkan posted:

Can't believe Nathen would sacrifice his dignity like that

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

In order to save Nathen, we must graft him into this state of the art $13,000 Garfield suit.

:lol: :lol:

Get well soon, Nathen..

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Empty Sandwich posted:

this is the point where things start to become sad

Every time someone says that, without fail, Nathen comes through with another innovadea (that's an "innovation" crossed with an "idea") and breathes new life into our entergagement

Tiny Myers
Jul 29, 2021

say hello to my little friend

I can't get over "yeah I google image searched hospital bed and picked an image to VISUALLY COMMUNICATE it to the FANS". Do we think he's even in the hospital at all? Blurry up-close shot of a hospital wrist band that doesn't even show his name?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

everdave posted:

This isn’t sad or funny it’s just stupid. I had no feelings good or bad I just liked watching the mess now it’s just whatever I’m
Over it

Dehumanize yourself and face to entergagement.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Tiny Myers posted:

I can't get over "yeah I google image searched hospital bed and picked an image to VISUALLY COMMUNICATE it to the FANS". Do we think he's even in the hospital at all? Blurry up-close shot of a hospital wrist band that doesn't even show his name?

Ya know, the amazing thing is he could actually die from covid and I'm not sure I'd ever believe it wasn't faked for attention

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

sharknado slashfic posted:

Ya know, the amazing thing is he could actually die from covid and I'm not sure I'd ever believe it wasn't faked for attention

I could be watching them put him in the ground and I'd still think it was a grift

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

DoombatINC posted:

I could be watching them put him in the ground and I'd still think it was a grift

A badly photoshopped orange hand busts from the dirt

"Coming soon......"

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
foreverially entergaged and loving it

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Lt. Cock posted:

Bart Simpson is still hip and cool and culturally relevant. Perhaps a Big Bad Bart Lasagna is in order for our future.

Assuming Nathen isn’t jailed for death threats to Nickelodeon Studios.

“Don’t have a cow, man! Have a The Simpsons EATS Big Cow Lasagna!”

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Blue Moonlight posted:

“Don’t have a cow, man! Have a The Simpsons EATS Big Cow Lasagna!”

I could see this happening with modern Simpsons TBH.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Nathen would no doubt look to see which character has had the most entergagement on social media over the last few years, and license Apu for the big cow lasagne that the character himself would not eat.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Just revisiting the classics

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Tiny Myers posted:

Tiny Myers posted:

Do we think he's even in the hospital at all? Blurry up-close shot of a hospital wrist band that doesn't even show his name?

Tiny Myers posted:

Do we think he's even in the hospital at all?

you really need other people to back your play on this one? You don't have a solid enough feel for the Nate-dogg to make a stand?

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

he posted a few more things at the hospital after that set I posted, including a heart monitor and some other stuff, but still not sure what to think.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

st mikes hospital loving sucks

Tiny Myers
Jul 29, 2021

say hello to my little friend

Big Beef City posted:

you really need other people to back your play on this one? You don't have a solid enough feel for the Nate-dogg to make a stand?

I just finished catching up on this thread like a week ago and I skipped a couple hundred pages. And for as batshit as he is, my dude didn't quite seem like he was to the level of wholesale making up a hospital visit for sympathy.

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns
He would most assuredly make up a hospital visit

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

im saint germain posted:

He would most assuredly make up a hospital visit

Like this is something I’m surprised he hasn’t gone with before, but it’s clear if he has it wasn’t for an audience of internet garficianados

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
That nurse did not write that message and coincidentally sound exactly like Nathen would if he was pretending to be a nurse.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Richard faked a hospital visit it’s like freshman year at confidence man college level poo poo. Of course he faked it.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Richard faked a hospital visit it’s like freshman year at confidence man college level poo poo. Of course he faked it.

He didn't fake the hospital visit, he faked why he was there.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

He didn't fake the hospital visit, he faked why he was there.

His entergagement levels became dangerously low.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Escape From Noise posted:

His entergagement levels became dangerously low.

Was talking about Lowtax but this is technically still true I suppose.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Oh poo poo. Missed that.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
There's actually a lot that Nathen and Richard have in common: too online, terrible at business, misogyny...

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

DoombatINC posted:

wynott dunn posted:

foreverially entergaged and loving it

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

There's actually a lot that Nathen and Richard have in common: too online, terrible at business, misogyny...

Harder to get a gun in Canada I guess.

Beached Whale
Jun 27, 2009

The world as will and idea

Mee-shellllll where's my garfaccino!???!?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Beached Whale posted:

Mee-shellllll where's my garfaccino!???!?

:vince:

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

What if Nathen just rehired the same amateur actors for all his projects.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

reignofevil posted:

That nurse did not write that message and coincidentally sound exactly like Nathen would if he was pretending to be a nurse.

Nathen's a control freak, he would have told the nurse exactly what to write, even if he had to say it in morse code by twitching his erection or something.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

BigBadSteve posted:

Nathen's a control freak, he would have told the nurse exactly what to write, even if he had to say it in morse code by twitching his erection or something.

Nathen is celibate and doesn't get erections. Know your lore!

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Only with the cat suit

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

BigBadSteve posted:

Lol imagine a Diving Bell and the Butterfly situation of agonizingly transcribing nathens eye movements into social media threats against Viacom and Chris Pratt

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
i ate those food

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

Just because he’s celibate doesn’t mean he has no erections. In fact, I’d wager that he’s always hard. Part of the struggle of being the ultimate celibacy influence is openly resisting the temptation of your rock hard turgid boner. Nathen’s dick is like Jesus on the cross. Garfield is there. He is all the sins of mankind’s past present and future. Nickelodeon is Judas.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Lt. Cock posted:

Just because he’s celibate doesn’t mean he has no erections. In fact, I’d wager that he’s always hard. Part of the struggle of being the ultimate celibacy influence is openly resisting the temptation of your rock hard turgid boner. Nathen’s dick is like Jesus on the cross. Garfield is there. He is all the sins of mankind’s past present and future. Nickelodeon is Judas.

Well this sorta grew wings and took off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Lt. Cock posted:

Who is Longinus in this scenario