Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Yuki, forced to run. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
Is buxton always like this or is saudi coke just excellent

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

thank you F1 for 2nding racism and now modernising Saudi Arabia.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

More like out of Gasly

Edit: oh wait, that is yuki

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 15 days!

DrunkPanda posted:

No, I understood the joke. It was just incredibly stupid. "these 2 words sound the same, even though they mean two completely different things. isn't that clever? haha!"

that... is literally what a pun is op. is this the first time in your life you encounter a pun? why are goons so weird?

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Sky seem trapped

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Quincy Smallvoice posted:

He is so annoying today lol

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

nawilo_420 posted:

i know that this is difficult for goons, but that sounds like a wordplay joke op

hm weird I thought jokes were supposed to be funny

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave

boxcarhobo posted:

He is so annoying today lol

I mean its kinda funny too

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

Red Warrior posted:

Wow driving past one of the 3 stands around the track with all of 12 people in it. Saudis coming out in force to support this event.

At least someone remembered there's a war on.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

poo poo anthem

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Sir Jackie, surprising advocate for women rights there

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

That is one ugly trophy.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 15 days!

DrunkPanda posted:

No, I understood the joke. It was just incredibly stupid. "He's a knight AND it's night time! these 2 words sound the same, even though they have absolutely nothing to do with each other. isn't that clever? haha!"

lets all post our best puns for this goon who just found out about the existence of them, i'll start:

why did the tomato blush?

because it saw the salad dressing :)

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

Gerblederp posted:

hm weird I thought jokes were supposed to be funny

You say while posting on the least funny website on the internet

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

nawilo_420 posted:

that... is literally what a pun is op. is this the first time in your life you encounter a pun? why are goons so weird?

Most puns are stupid and annoying (this one was especially so). If you interact with other people, you will notice that most of them agree. Why are you fighting me on this...

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Toto saying that they purposefully broke Lewis's car to prove he is the GOAT.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Egg Moron posted:

You say while posting on the least funny website on the internet

Woah we're on Reddit?

Centusin
Aug 5, 2009
I'm up at 4am to watch checo get in there

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

Time for everyone's favorite, the will buxton grid walk.

Gonna turn off the tv after he gets to the front

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Thanks Ants posted:

Woah we're on Reddit?

Le epic thread :D

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

thanks to whoever mentioned race control :tipshat:

Diorama
Apr 18, 2006

i remember when all this was fields

DrunkPanda posted:

No, I understood the joke. It was just incredibly stupid. "He's a knight AND it's night time! these 2 words sound the same, even though they have absolutely nothing to do with each other. isn't that clever? haha!"

"This is a race, and Hamilton is...well....I mean..."

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Seems like Carlos’s poo poo is good to go. Hopefully whatever did they lasts the whole race.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

Thanks Ants posted:

Woah we're on Reddit?

The entire internet is housed inside of drew curtis' fark dot com

Always has been

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

BST has confused things and I've had a nap before the race instead of during

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:toot:

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014
God this music is loving EPIC

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Quincy Smallvoice posted:

Lmao

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

i want this

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

Egg Moron posted:

Look, this decadent, frivolous motorsport which enriches and embiggens the worst entities on the planet (oil companies, petrostates, the USA, and so on) is saving the world actually

You didn't have to say Petrostates and USA - it's inclusive

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
Lewis is going to win then in a couple of years time it'll come to light that Mercedes made Russell crash on purpose to bring out the safety car.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
listening to the bass solo from The Chain

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.
I can't figure out how to make F1TV work on XBOX - the browser will not play live events, it constantly says its buffering.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Sab0921 posted:

I can't figure out how to make F1TV work on XBOX - the browser will not play live events, it constantly says its buffering.

it has the wrong RAM

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

Sainz starting in the pit lane apparently

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!

Sab0921 posted:

F1 employs web devs who can only deal with Chrome.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Cimber posted:

i want this

https://github.com/robvdpol/RaceControl/releases/tag/2.6.3

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

DrunkPanda posted:

Most puns are stupid and annoying (this one was especially so). If you interact with other people, you will notice that most of them agree. Why are you fighting me on this...

puns are our most fundamental jokes. they remind us about the dissonance between language and meaning . Sorry you have grown tired of them. I guess it was bound to happen after 100,000 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Why did they keep talking about maybe starting Lewis in the pits? What's the advantage of starting in the pits over just a bad position?